Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

University Of Ibadan Dlc Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Dlc Students (4675 Views)

University Of Ibadan Dlc / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan Dlc Students by hideray: 7:56am On Nov 08, 2011
Hope we are all going through our course material?
Re: University Of Ibadan Dlc Students by deltalife(m): 9:52am On Nov 09, 2011
Its quite difficult ooo!!!!

One will necessarily need tutorials to make it, espcially we students with Maths courses.

God help us.
Re: University Of Ibadan Dlc Students by hideray: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2011
Infact if i had known dat dis is how is going to be,i wouldn't have obtained d form in d first place
Re: University Of Ibadan Dlc Students by hideray: 11:17am On Nov 09, 2011
What is ur course of study?
Re: University Of Ibadan Dlc Students by Shalome(m): 11:35am On Nov 09, 2011
hi guyz,pls help mail info on ui dlc to shalome2010@gmail.com, thks
Re: University Of Ibadan Dlc Students by hideray: 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2011
They are going start selling the 2011/2012 form on NOV 13th
Re: University Of Ibadan Dlc Students by Dstar4u(m): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2011
Pls, what is dis program, i need full info abt dis. Pls oh
Re: University Of Ibadan Dlc Students by deltalife(m): 6:28am On Nov 10, 2011
The programm is a good one, just that there should be either test in every four weeks or tutorials for lagos students to help keep students on track.

I am an Economics studer.

Regards pals.
Re: University Of Ibadan Dlc Students by SilaV: 8:19am On Nov 10, 2011
hideray:

They are going start selling the 2011/2012 form on NOV 13th
Hey guy,I need more info about the sales of form, the available courses,study centre(s) in Lagos and the programme in general.I will appreciate it if you can give me your contact or send your contact to ... Thanks and hoping to hear from you.
Re: University Of Ibadan Dlc Students by SilaV: 8:21am On Nov 10, 2011
deltalife:

The programm is a good one, just that there should be either test in every four weeks or tutorials for lagos students to help keep students on track.

I am an Economics studer.

Regards pals.

Could you please be elaborate on this?
Re: University Of Ibadan Dlc Students by hideray: 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2011
This is a distance learning programme,it is called DLC.Part-time programme
Re: University Of Ibadan Dlc Students by hideray: 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2011
@ deltalife are u in ibadan or lag, I'm a economic student too
Re: University Of Ibadan Dlc Students by horlla(m): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2011
@hideray and deltalife: Is it compulsory for anyone to attend the Tutorial? OR can U just read on your own and go and write the 2 weeks exam Please reply. Someone needs the information from a DLC Student.

Thank U
Re: University Of Ibadan Dlc Students by deltalife(m): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2011
I am a 100level student from lagos, I stay in Ikeja. you can reach me on sammyojei@hotmail.com.

This is a distance learning program, no tutorials for now. So am only surgesting that totorial should be organised for lagos candidates since they have found it so difficult to have a comon location for general studying.

However the program is a good one, just that it requires a lots of dcipline and indivdual copability.
Re: University Of Ibadan Dlc Students by hideray: 10:27am On Nov 13, 2011
I don't know much about the programme for now,but there are two differences between DLC students and FULL time students.Firstly,the school fees----DLC students pays much more than FULL time students, Secondly,NYSC/SERVICES----There is no room for DLC students.
Re: University Of Ibadan Dlc Students by Slasha1(f): 11:59pm On Nov 13, 2011
Can sum1 pls xplain d prog in details? Is it lyk predgree or wot?
Re: University Of Ibadan Dlc Students by hideray: 8:03am On Nov 14, 2011
No,it is like part time
Re: University Of Ibadan Dlc Students by kulguy2011: 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2012
Can sum1 help me wit more info abt ui dlc.. They entrance exam hw it luks and there cut off mark
Re: University Of Ibadan Dlc Students by OlayinkaOlaide: 12:03am On Jan 07, 2013
Wen will ui start sellin their partime form[color=#990000][/color]
Re: University Of Ibadan Dlc Students by Kunlelias(m): 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
How much is school fees altogether for economics student in 100 level
Re: University Of Ibadan Dlc Students by Damolaa: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hello People,

Can someone please give more details on this program? The Fees (Acceptance and Tuition) and Mode/frequency of payment? Can someone pay in piece-meal etc.Also, where can one get the study materials?

Thank you.
Re: University Of Ibadan Dlc Students by Damolaa: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
Please, with the HND certificate, what level is one eligible to start from and what is the duration for this prog?
Re: University Of Ibadan Dlc Students by dsweetest(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
How is this program going now guys? Please I need info?

(1) (Reply)

A School Pasted This Against Resumption date On Monday / Neco Updates, Tips N More / 8 Pairs Of Easily Confused English Phrases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.