Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters (19764 Views)

Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by mjconcept(m): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2011
Heard the story yesterday my fellow Nigerians what we need is prayer there is power in prayer.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by Baawaa(m): 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2011
We have Prayed enough in this country,what we need now is action, CORRUPTIONS in every sector!!!
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by Kx: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2011
mjconcept:

Heard the story yesterday my fellow Nigerians what we need is prayer there is power in prayer.

Here is what the bible says.
[size=13pt]James 2.20 Good News Translation (GNT)

"20 You fool! Do you want to be shown that faith without actions is useless?"
[/size]
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by JosephJon: 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2011
ALISON MADUEKE AND COS ARE NEVA SERVANTS.WHO SAID THEY SERVE? BY COMMON SENSE A SERVANT HAS A MASTER
AND SERVES UNDER HIM OR WIFE,HAHAHAHHAHAHA. IN REALITY, NIGERIA THE EMPLOYER OF THE MINISTER AND HIS BOSS-MASTER
THE PRESIDENTS OWN NIGERIA AND NO BODY QUESTIONS THEM. IT DID NOT START TODAY BUT FROM TIME IMMEMORIAL THAT THOSE APPOINTED TO SERVE OH SORRY MASTER THE AFFAIRS OF THE COUNTRY ARE THE DESTROYERS OF SAME ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA.

NOW NIGERIANS AND I IN DIASPORA DEY LAUGH OO. THIS IS WHY OIL SUBSIDY MUST BE REMOVED TO SERVICE THE POCKETS OF
OUR MASTER MINISTERS AND PRESIDENT. WHEN DEMOCRACY PROPONENTS INTRODUCED THE THEORY OF CHECKS AND BALANCES THE MADE
GREAT MISTAKES BY NOT EXCLUDING NIGERIA AS ONE OF THE PLACES ON EARTH SUCH PRACTICES CAN NOT EXIST. SEPARATION OF POWER THEORY IN
NIGERIA SIMPLY MEANS, SEPARATION OF STEALING SYSTEM AND CHECKS AND BALANCES IS NOTHING BUT CHECKING THE BALANCES OF THE MONEY STOLEN BY THE EXECUTIVES AND CHECK IT WITH THAT STOLEN BY OTHER ARMS OF GOVERNMENT. OUR DEAR SENATORS PLEASE CHECK THE COST OF THE BUILDING IN AUSTRIA AND SEE IF EACH AND ANY OF YOU HAVE PROPERTIES EQUAL TO THAT  COST AND IF NOT CHECK IT BY STEALING MORE MONEY BALANCE THE EQUATION. THIS IS THE DUTY OF THE LEGISLATURE  THAT PRODUCED BANKOLE AND OTHERS.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by cjfavour(m): 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2011
Poster, logically ur pist is incorrect and a mere rumour which the austrian paper have nt confirmed nor the Nigerian paper. I will love to see d much accused oil minister sue the paper. On probing her,forget it. She's a kitchen cabinet member. Bt why all this accusation on this woman? won't she just resign? corruption accusation against her is too much.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by bisiaet: 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2011
Guys! Guys!! & Guys!!! wake up open your eyes to look at this picture very well do the judgement please see well before you talk, think well before you say this is just a commonsense issue. Does this image look real? Cant we see this is a work of smart jobers?

Please for God sake where is the picture of the Mansion? And please I need to know how massive such mansion could be that will worth €20 million in Ausrtra? Any news from sahara or jungle reporter are totally farce and purely delibrate attempt to just keep on denting Nigeria people image as evil. This sahara or jungle reporter has never in their history say anything good about Nigeria.

Let every one of us notice this when it comes to Northern issue sahara or jungle reporter are always on holiday but when  anything is related to anybody from South, West or East the sahara or jungle reporter will resume from Holiday guys look well and follow issue to know if they are actually truth or just a lie to have their way. All this noise is just because this woman do not allow them to swallow petro anylonger that was all that is angering them we know who are behind all please get me right i'm not supporting coruption in fact I hate it passion but please does that this people should just be tagging every body who serve and trying to do his or job as bad or evil just because he or she do not give them chance?
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by niniman(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2011
Beaf:

I have used google to search the Heute website and can't even find a single reference to Allison Madueke or "Allison-Madueke" as it is written in the picture below.

You can check for yourself:
http://www.google.com/search?q=maduake+site%3Aheute.at

Why do Nigerians lie so much?

If you look closely at the image, you can see it is photoshopped. The headline is almost on top of the newspaper logo and looks to be floating, cos its at the wrong angle and has the wrong perspective distortion. Na wa for desperation!
Why all the desperate lies?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/567229_The_original_text_by_Heute_newspaper_2_jpg77fc6b78887394cf533df97240c7a1cc

Check it out here http://www.heute.at/epaper/epa7446,1036
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by jodeci(m): 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2011
[/quote][quote author=Joseph Jon link=topic=798849.msg9512920#msg9512920 date=1320837502]
ALISON MADUEKE AND COS ARE NEVA SERVANTS.WHO SAID THEY SERVE? BY COMMON SENSE A SERVANT HAS A MASTER
AND SERVES UNDER HIM OR WIFE,HAHAHAHHAHAHA. IN REALITY, NIGERIA THE EMPLOYER OF THE MINISTER AND HIS BOSS-MASTER
THE PRESIDENTS OWN NIGERIA AND NO BODY QUESTIONS THEM. IT DID NOT START TODAY BUT FROM TIME IMMEMORIAL THAT THOSE APPOINTED TO SERVE OH SORRY MASTER THE AFFAIRS OF THE COUNTRY ARE THE DESTROYERS OF SAME ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA.

NOW NIGERIANS AND I IN DIASPORA DEY LAUGH OO. THIS IS WHY OIL SUBSIDY MUST BE REMOVED TO SERVICE THE POCKETS OF
OUR MASTER MINISTERS AND PRESIDENT. WHEN DEMOCRACY PROPONENTS INTRODUCED THE THEORY OF CHECKS AND BALANCES THE MADE
GREAT MISTAKES BY NOT EXCLUDING NIGERIA AS ONE OF THE PLACES ON EARTH SUCH PRACTICES CAN NOT EXIST. SEPARATION OF POWER THEORY IN
NIGERIA SIMPLY MEANS, SEPARATION OF STEALING SYSTEM AND CHECKS AND BALANCES IS NOTHING BUT CHECKING THE BALANCES OF THE MONEY STOLEN BY THE EXECUTIVES AND CHECK IT WITH THAT STOLEN BY OTHER ARMS OF GOVERNMENT. OUR DEAR SENATORS PLEASE CHECK THE COST OF THE BUILDING IN AUSTRIA AND SEE IF EACH AND ANY OF YOU HAVE PROPERTIES EQUAL TO THAT  COST AND IF NOT CHECK IT BY STEALING MORE MONEY BALANCE THE EQUATION. THIS IS THE DUTY OF THE LEGISLATURE  THAT PRODUCED BANKOLE AND OTHERS.

all i can say is nawaoo,i barely can pick out anything from you.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by kings112(m): 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2011
Kx:

Here is what the bible says.
[size=13pt]James 2.20 Good News Translation (GNT)

"20 You fool! Do you want to be shown that faith without actions is useless?"
[/size]
dont mind him.
Must god do evritin 4 u
Joseph Jon:

tru tok
niniman:

Check it out here http://www.heute.at/epaper/epa7446,1036

it's true
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by brainpulse: 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2011
she needs more monies from deregulation to buy jets, yatch and 5 stars hotel.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by niniman(m): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2011
The news is true but the sahara reporter picture had been doctored. Check the epaper on this site, it is on page 11 of the 7/11/11 paper.

Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by abes(m): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2011
Guys, even though we want to fight corruption, let us fight it right. The picture posted is clearly doctored.
Take note of the publication date on the picture "07/11/11" and check the actual publication of that same day on the publisher's website " http://www.heute.at/epaper/epa7446,1036 ".  This is not the way corruption should be fought.

Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by niniman(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2011
abes:

Guys, even though we want to fight corruption, let us fight it right. The picture posted is clearly doctored.
Take note of the publication date on the picture "07/11/11" and check the actual publication of that same day on the publisher's website " http://www.heute.at/epaper/epa7446,1036 ".  This is not the way corruption should be fought.

check page 10-11 of the paper, it's the second story on page 11.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by kings112(m): 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2011
bisiaet:

Guys! Guys!! & Guys!!! wake up open your eyes to look at this picture very well do the judgement please see well before you talk, think well before you say this is just a commonsense issue. Does this image look real? Cant we see this is a work of smart jobers?

Please for God sake where is the picture of the Mansion? And please I need to know how massive such mansion could be that will worth €20 million in Ausrtra? Any news from sahara or jungle reporter are totally farce and purely delibrate attempt to just keep on denting Nigeria people image as evil. This sahara or jungle reporter has never in their history say anything good about Nigeria.

Let every one of us notice this when it comes to Northern issue sahara or jungle reporter are always on holiday but when  anything is related to anybody from South, West or East the sahara or jungle reporter will resume from Holiday guys look well and follow issue to know if they are actually truth or just a lie to have their way. All this noise is just because this woman do not allow them to swallow petro anylonger that was all that is angering them we know who are behind all please get me right i'm not supporting coruption in fact I hate it passion but please does that this people should just be tagging every body who serve and trying to do his or job as bad or evil just because he or she do not give them chance?
behind evry rumor there r some elements of truth. BTW hav u been there b4 2 say this ?._ ,pictures r not enough 2 convince me.
U tok as if u don't know what this our politicians r capale of doing.
brainpulse:

she needs more monies from deregulation to buy jets, yatch and 5 stars hotel.
u know na the thing wey reign now.
niniman:

The news is true but the sahara reporter picture had been doctored. Check the epaper on this site, it is on page 11 of the 7/11/11 paper.
processing,
abes:

then how ?
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by abes(m): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2011
Guys, I can confirm the story is true but the initial picture was doctored. smiley Good job @niniman

Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2011
she has been very wealthy before she became a minister as member board of directors of shell you can only imagine how much her pay would be and not to talk more of the internal contracts she controls. Haters i wish u talk more about something more important than this rubbish.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by grandstar(m): 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2011
I very much doubt it. Vienna is not a known destination.

And houses for such very high prices in Vienna? A bit strange
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by mjconcept(m): 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2011

dont mind him.
Must god do evritin 4 utru tokit's true
I have said dis before and am still repeating it again make una come out go join politics maybe u are the messiah we have been praying for but no u want come out what u do na talk talk i agree faith without action is worthless take action see Libya for instance they came out fought and won if i say ok lets come out and protest will u people come out?
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2011
Austrian newspaper quotes unnamed source from Nigeria? grin grin grin
While I am no fan of madam cry-me-a-river Madueke, this particular story calls for greater circumspection.

Here is the oldest version I found online - written on November 3rd, 4 days before Heute's was released for public consumption.

Federal Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison- Madueke just increased the numbers of her properties by one.

Information coming the way of www.societynowng.com revealed that the former staffer of Shell Petroleum Development Corporation just acquired a 'wondrous home abroad'

The purchase tagged 'an architectural master piece' by those in the know is said to be located on all of 12 plots of lands.

The buy is said to be located in Vienna, Austria.

Informants disclosed that the wife of former Chief of Naval staff and daughter respected name in Rivers state and its environs, Chief Fredick Abiye Agama shelled out about $25M for the house.

Her husband is said to recently staged a get together for friends at the place.

Further investigations revealed that 'the wonder home' is located in an environ that parades the houses of men of means and reputable citizens across the globe.

Another nigerian and former Minister for petroleum Rilwan Lukman is said to own a property of his own not too far from that of Madueke.

Source: http://www.societynowng.com/Diezani-Allison-Madueke-Acquire-USDollars25m-House-In-Vienna-Austria

What further investigations were carried out by societynowng?
Anyone got an answer?
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by jjmk(m): 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2011
It is because Saharareporters know we as a people are so gullible that is why they can afford to put up this nonsense. Even if we hate these looters we must at least be decent. This story is full of inconsistencies, one, which Nigerian paper first carried the story? and they even went ahead to say the story has not been confirmed when they can easily confirm the true owner of that house in their own country. The picture was photoshopped and the lead story as well was not what was on the papers cover for that day.

I have checked Saharareporters but I cant find the story, maybe it has been pulled. One thing I know is that Saharareporters have gone rogue, dont believe everything they say.

As for the Austrian paper, they may be decent in the past but they too as well may have gone rogue just like the News of the World did in the UK.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by basadenet: 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2011
Most of those Ministers are thieves, so her own is not exception. But God judgment awaits them all. thief thief woman
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by victor2exl(m): 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2011
CORRUPTION IS NIGERIA NATURAL DISASTER, SO THERE IS NOTHING ANY ONE CAN DO ABOUT THE LEVEL OF LOOTING AND STEALING IN NIGERIA UNTIL GOD DECIDES, REVOLUTION!!!
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by leosskull: 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2011
they all suck, civil servant or public servant,they are all criminals(mean the pen robbers oooh), when we they learn?to think she's even a woman makes me wanna puke.anyway dats d kind of women we have in our society, thief!!!!!
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by Funkymallam(m): 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2011
Gullible Nigerians,
Always ready to dance naked @ d market place for no reason.
In as much as i dnt lyk beaf's gut here, but i tend to follow his view this time.
*NIGERIANS, GOOGLE IS UR FRND*
But still there s no smoke without fire.
MADAM MINISTER, COME AND CLEAR YA NAME :-x
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by mjconcept(m): 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2011
Nigerians lets be wise dis sahara of a thing do not want to see us living in peace they do anything to destabilize our nation bewise,bewarned dont fall a victim.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2011
An ex-ED in Shell is not a poor person, but then 20m euro is still very big price to anybody. Making it more suspicious is the fact that she oversees teh juicest portfolio in the land, which can easily be turned into private money spinning business.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by sweet9ja: 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2011
Bulls$$t, this is just another lie by some despirate fool(s).
I've just visited the homepage of Heute.at and perform a search with minister's name and no match was made.
Please, NLer do some research before posting comments, we know Nigerian politicians are corrupt, but it's equally bad to wrongly accuse anyone.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by demmy8: 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2011
Nigerians Please click on this link, to like this picture to put Nigeria on the world great scene again thanks
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=309160292443937&set=pu.127636357262999&type=1&permPage=1
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by yunafa(f): 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2011
r u guys sure of what u r saying??
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by Bawss1(m): 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2011
This is Sahara Reporters again. My pinch of salt is nearby.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by numo86(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2011
is money never enough for this foolish politicians and there colleagues, why are nigerians so money loving??imagine some1 that has gone to d best of schools,had served as a minister b4 this time,but still continues to steal , and then later many will call it Gods blessings, i so hate nigeria for its hypocrisy and materialistik spirit, 20million euro house, wether this source is true or not we all know what our politicians can do, especially the ones in charge of petroleum issues, i just wonder d kind of deals goodluck will be havin wit this woman, nigeria is finished,
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by POTUT(m): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2011
Isn't she Mr. President's informal sister-in-law?

Mr. President most likely knows about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] / PENGASSAN Insists On Nationwide Strike Monday / Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.