Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:18 PM

Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters (19753 Views)

Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2011
Guys please lets stop this image assasination bid and face facts, , this woman was a director in SPDC (shell) for many years. could she not have had the means to purchase a building worth 30million dollars (20million Euro). i wont fall to this scam even as i wont just ignore the fact that our leaders are corrupt. ever since diezani came in power, some hungry hyenas that benefited from the previous administration have been fighting dirty, may be because their bread was taken away from them suddenly and fell out of favour with mrs allison. i cant be fooled again. am not saying she is clean, but i kept a close tab on this woman. lets appreciate her please.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by yommysomguy(m): 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2011
€20M! God pls when will i have my own share?
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by ranlaen: 12:20am On Nov 10, 2011
kopite:

Guys please lets stop this image assasination bid and face facts, , this woman was a director in SPDC  (shell) for many years. could she not have had the means to purchase a building worth 30million dollars (20million Euro). i wont fall to this scam even as i wont just ignore the fact that our leaders are corrupt. ever since diezani came in power, some hungry hyenas that benefited from  the previous administration have been fighting dirty, may be because their bread was taken away from them suddenly and fell out of favour with mrs allison. i cant be fooled again. am not saying she is clean, but i kept a close tab on this woman. lets appreciate her please.
this is why nigeria will forever remain a poor country where few steal all and rest live in poverty with no roads,no electricity no nothing.people like kopite are the reason his thieves keep stealing.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by Beaf: 12:29am On Nov 10, 2011
Sahara Reporters is always forging news. embarassed

Look at the poorly photoshoped crap they published, they even put the headline to overlap the logo! Na wa! shocked:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/567229_The_original_text_by_Heute_newspaper_2_jpg77fc6b78887394cf533df97240c7a1cc

It reminds me of this other fake news item. . .
Sahara Reporters is best known for fake news these days. embarassed

[size=14pt]The fake pic below too is courtesy Sahara Reporters[/size]. Shame. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
http://saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-jonathans-declaration-when-jonathan-women-met-goodluck-men

www.nairaland.com/attachments/324341_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2

[size=33pt]Sahara Reporters for fake news, I de hail o!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mek una helep us beg dem o! grin grin grin
Sahara Reporters is a corrupt news agency.[/size]
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 10, 2011
How is the news fake?
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 10, 2011
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by ortopazz(m): 12:36am On Nov 10, 2011
Thz iz powar o! C muni, God, we r truly deaded dead, God humanz r hrtlesz.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by ortopazz(m): 12:37am On Nov 10, 2011
Thz iz powar o! C muni, God, we r truly deaded dead, God humanz r hrtlesz.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by ranlaen: 12:37am On Nov 10, 2011
don't forget this is not the first time she  has been exposed
Madueke underwent investigation in 2008 for withdrawing US$263 million to pay contractors in December 2007. A parliamentary committee described the withdrawals as "hasty and lacking in transparency." She spoke out in favour of Goodluck Jonathan's assumption of presidential authority from Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, and was given the position of Minister of Petroleum Resources in Jonathan's new cabinet.

http://www.africa-confidential.com/whos-who-profile/id/2760
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by ranlaen: 12:40am On Nov 10, 2011
Beaf:

Sahara Reporters is always forging news. embarassed

Look at the poorly photoshoped crap they published, they even put the headline to overlap the logo! Na wa! shocked:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/567229_The_original_text_by_Heute_newspaper_2_jpg77fc6b78887394cf533df97240c7a1cc

It reminds me of this other fake news item. . .
Sahara Reporters is best known for fake news these days. embarassed

[size=14pt]The fake pic below too is courtesy Sahara Reporters[/size]. Shame. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
http://saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-jonathans-declaration-when-jonathan-women-met-goodluck-men

www.nairaland.com/attachments/324341_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2

[size=33pt]Sahara Reporters for fake news, I de hail o!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mek una helep us beg dem o! grin grin grin
Sahara Reporters is a corrupt news agency.[/size]

its on the newspaper offical website DUMBASS.so why would anyone bother to photoshop if the offical newpaper website is carrying the exact same story.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by Beaf: 12:48am On Nov 10, 2011
ranlaen:

its on the newspaper offical website DUMBASS.so why would anyone bother to photoshop if the offical newpaper website is carrying the exact same story.

Yeah, same story, but quoting unnamed Nigerians sources. Abeg, go and deceive fools.
The woman has blocked a lot of loopholes and is determinedly pursuing the PIB, so corrupt Nigerians who feel cut off are fighting back.

Why the need to forge and photoshop? Na wa for desperation! grin grin grin
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by aljharem(m): 12:50am On Nov 10, 2011
Beaf:

Yeah, same story, but quoting unnamed Nigerians sources. Abeg, go and deceive fools.
The woman has blocked a lot of loopholes and is determinedly pursuing the PIB, so corrupt Nigerians who feel cut off are fighting back.

Why the need to forge and photoshop? Na wa for desperation! grin grin grin

it is not fake or photoshop

here is another One

Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by Beaf: 12:53am On Nov 10, 2011
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by gabng(m): 12:59am On Nov 10, 2011
kopite:

Guys please lets stop this image assasination bid and face facts, , this woman was a director in SPDC (shell) for many years. could she not have had the means to purchase a building worth 30million dollars (20million Euro). i wont fall to this scam even as i wont just ignore the fact that our leaders are corrupt. ever since diezani came in power, some hungry hyenas that benefited from the previous administration have been fighting dirty, may be because their bread was taken away from them suddenly and fell out of favour with mrs allison. i cant be fooled again. am not saying she is clean, but i kept a close tab on this woman. lets appreciate her please.

your post shows how vstupid u are. may ogun strike u dead. even SPDC NIGERIA does not earn that in 10 years.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by aljharem(m): 1:00am On Nov 10, 2011
Beaf:

Look at this fuckry of a photoshop job!

Dem go take desperation wound small pikin wit laf o!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

Here is another newspaper. if u notice , it is not the same as the first

Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by aljharem(m): 1:03am On Nov 10, 2011
kopite:

I would tell you something now

Even IF DANGOTE, Adenuga, GEJ, Obj, IBB, danjuma, Edwin clark, Tinubu etc should have the money to buy 20,000,000,000 euro house then

IT IS NOT FROM THE NORMAL MONEY THEY ARE ENTITLED TO BUT FROM STOLEN FUNDS OR SOME OTHER CORRUPT PRAcTICES
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by ranlaen: 1:41am On Nov 10, 2011
who are this people still supporting corrupted ministers?
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by ektbear: 1:48am On Nov 10, 2011
What is this damn m-0ron beaf talking about. Go to page 12 of the link provided and see for yourself.

Of what relevance is SR at this point, now that we have the original source of the article?
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by Beaf: 1:55am On Nov 10, 2011
ekt_bear:

What is this damn m-0ron beaf talking about. Go to page 12 of the link provided and see for yourself.

Of what relevance is SR at this point, now that we have the original source of the article?

You are the fool.
The Huete boldly claims it is quoting Nigerian media sources. It is left for you to "destup!dify" yourself by reading the article before farting through your mouth as usual.

[size=14pt]Who are the Nigerian media sources that gave the story to the Huete? Sahara Reporters comes to mind![/size]
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by ektbear: 2:05am On Nov 10, 2011
1. Where does it show in this German-language article that they are quoting Nigerian sources? Granted, I don't speak or read German. Perhaps you do. If so, kindly highlight the relevant paragraph and provide a translation.
2. How did you prove that Sahara Reporters is the "Nigerian source" they are quoting? I'm not a journalist, but in every single newspaper article I've read before in my life, when one newspaper gets info from another, they name that other newspaper. Not say, "Nigerian source."
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by Beaf: 2:08am On Nov 10, 2011
^
The OP has already done what the translation, read the article again. You can also translate it for yourself with a number of online services like google and bing; that will require manual typing of the text of course.

Satisfy yourself and come back singing a new song.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by ektbear: 2:16am On Nov 10, 2011
No where in the OPs translation of the text is SR mentioned. . . . .how did you come to your conclusion?

And again, of what relevance is SR now that this article has been verified as real?
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by ranlaen: 2:20am On Nov 10, 2011
chei beaf  god loves you if you lived in libya they for don carry you for bonnet on top GEJ like gaddafi.
thankfully nigeria is a safe haven for thieves and their cronies .
but someday ,
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 10, 2011
Well, I appreciate that everyone has valid reasons to complain about this issue, afterall poverty is a serious issue while the public officials are squandering the nation's wealth.
But I would like to point out that the Madueke family appear to be have been quite wealthy, for a really really long time. The Allison lady herself occupied an executive level position while she was with Shell, salaries of people in such spots run into 7, 8 figures (add her own private investments, and it could be a lot more). We can only expect that figure, to double or triple with her government position. To me, Allison isn't just your normal public thief, she has had an impressive lucrative career internationally. Even if she did buy the property, who says its been paid for in full or that her family didn't jointly buy the property. Moreover, who published that stuff, I'm sure we're all hearing about that newspaper, whatever it is, for the first time. I would doubt its credibility.
Of course, I'm not trying to support corrupt public officials, but I think we should evaluate what we hear/read, especially when people who 'worth their salt' are at the center of such media campaign.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by Beaf: 2:23am On Nov 10, 2011
ekt_bear:

No where in the OPs translation of the text is SR mentioned. . . . .how did you come to your conclusion?

And again, of what relevance is SR now that this article has been verified as real?

Why asking questions like a flat Earth believer?
Sahara Reporters posted a doctored image of the Huete, is that not crime enough? The article is "real," yet they are quoting Nigerian media sources?

Lol! You're a real donkey sha.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by ektbear: 2:39am On Nov 10, 2011
So from the OPs translation, you were able to conclude that the media source they got this info from was SR?

Flat earth indeed.

You are a m0ron, dude. Anyway, the point of this exercise was to expose your stupidity, not to cure you of it. Only person who can do the latter is God.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by Beaf: 2:56am On Nov 10, 2011
ekt_bear:

So from the OPs translation, you were able to conclude that the media source they got this info from was SR?

Flat earth indeed.

You are a m0ron, dude. Anyway, the point of this exercise was to expose your stupidity, not to cure you of it. Only person who can do the latter is God.

If looking at this pic couldn't cure your donkeyhood, I wonder what can!  grin grin grin
Just look at this pic and realise how really stup!d you are. That you can't see anything wrong is a measure of your IQ:

Of course, you can see nothing wrong, cos your brain is soaking in your slushy malodorous arse.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by peckhamboi: 4:47am On Nov 10, 2011
I hope nobody needs any further proof that this son of a b*it*ch works for the government. My heart shudders when I think how people could sell thier souls.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 10, 2011
of course our leaders steal buy why cant they invest it and create bussiness here these kleptomaniacs,buy why buy houses and cars in Europe instead of creating bussineess opp with the looted funds,Dangote is a billionaire because he believed in Nigeria , is Mike Adenuga,Lebanese Chinese all come andmake crazy profit
,last yr airtel made 170 bn naira dont know how much Dangote made,
but the madams and the alhajis just buy props and cars abroad with the reccession in europe all of that depreciate,
well for madame shell/nnpc i will say u get more money than sense, i.diota
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by BIGERBOY1: 8:01am On Nov 10, 2011
Then these ministers come out on media to convince us that it is in our interest that fuel subsidy be removed and some here try to justify it.

My conclusion is that it is their paid agents with multiple IDs that come here singing support for govt policies and a handful of cheese brains.
Re: Allison Madueke Buys €20M Mansion In Vienna - Saharareporters by 29Ade07: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2011
Hey Nairalanders,

I wish not to comment anymore on this thread but some of the reply am seeing is quite disappointing
We are missing one crucial point here. The article says 20 million euros and not naira or Japanese yen please.
According to currency converter 1 euro = 215.132 naira
Therefore 20 million euros = 4 ,306,417,923.39 naira (in other words 4.3 billion naira)

Now the global CEO of Shell worldwide (PETER VOSER) take home package for 2010 was 5.361 million euros.This was not without the wrath of shell investors worldwide who saw this as ostentatious.

The former CEO of BP worldwide Tony Hayward take home package for 2009 (some months after the highest ever price was recorded for a barrel of crude oil) was 3.647 million euros.

The truth of the matter is she could never have made that money as a director in Shell Nigeria which is just a unit out of Shel worldwide. Shell Nigera would have gone out businees since if they paid their directors like that. Only politics can make such kind of windfall earnings in Nigeria.

According to daily independent Nigeria NNPC and PPPRA overshot the fuel subsidy budget by 1.079 trillion Naira in just 9 months. Equally the Executive secretary of NEITI alleged that NNPC indebtedness to Federal account is 842 billion naira according to sweet crude reports. I also read the Petroleum Minister said NNPC budget is too big for the FG and therefore can be submitted for scrutiny by the judiciary.

The international community is laughing at the ignorance of Nigerians. It is only when we know how bad things are that is when we can begin to take the right steps.

The truth is our political appointees and leaders have well played on the ignorance and simplicity of an average Nigerian for far too long. It is high time we woke up and wise up and now what should be allowed and what should be tolerated.

As I said in my earlier post I do not want to cast aspersion on her and would want this matter to be properly investigated and adequately dealt with but to explain this away by saying she was a director at Shell Nigeria or had some private investment money-spinning which is clandestine is just ludicrous and appalling.

Fellow Nigerians Let us call a spade a spade.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Princess Stella Oduah Won The Anambra North Senatorial Seat. / Ortom At The Scene Of A Motor Accident, Gives Help - Photos / APC Governors Plot To Oust Oshiomhole Before 2023 Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.