Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Why Do Homebase Nigerians Smell - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Homebase Nigerians Smell (1415 Views)

Unpleasant Smell / The "African" Smell? / A Rose By Any Other Name May Smell The Same, But Is Not The Same! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Homebase Nigerians Smell by ObiomaA: 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2011
Unlike me and the whites here! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Homebase Nigerians Smell by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2011
how do u know they smell?
Re: Why Do Homebase Nigerians Smell by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2011
Pathetic!!!
Re: Why Do Homebase Nigerians Smell by neily(f): 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2011
ObiomaA:

My dear its like u don't ve anything to say. It is not mandatory to start up a topic. That every member of ur family that re home base smells, it does not mean that every home base Nigeria smells.
Re: Why Do Homebase Nigerians Smell by neily(f): 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2011
ObiomaA:

My dear its like u don't ve anything to say. It is not mandatory to start up a topic. That every member of ur family that re home base smells, it does not mean that every home base Nigeria smells.
Re: Why Do Homebase Nigerians Smell by niggadee(m): 5:42am On Nov 09, 2011
They smell of fufu and apku
Re: Why Do Homebase Nigerians Smell by EEngineer1(m): 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2011
dont pay attention to the unpopular boring attention seeker, there was this topic about home based nigerians being ugly and now this guy wants to join the train

please where is the moderator of this section, this section is for sharing the beautiful aspects of our culture not for nitwits like this to pop in and increase their post couts

(1) (Reply)

Little Boy Mysteriously Grows Giant Hands (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Will You Allow Your Children To Appear Like This On Their Wedding Day? / Traditions In Ethopia Where Lip Disc Attract More Dowries (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.