Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Muhammad Ali And Joe Frazier’s Epic Thrilla In Manila - 14th Round (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muhammad Ali And Joe Frazier’s Epic Thrilla In Manila - 14th Round (video) (3735 Views)

Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj And Joe Budden Engage In Twitter Argument / A Filipino Zoo Owner Reads A Bedtime Story To His Pet Snakes In Manila / Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muhammad Ali And Joe Frazier’s Epic Thrilla In Manila - 14th Round (video) by GossipGirl: 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2011
Last night, Joe Frazier, 67, died in a hospice of liver cancer. During the height of his career and beyond, Frazier was forever linked to Muhammad Ali. The two fighters were the greatest at the sport and their battles in the ring were epic. In 1971, Joe Frazier won the Fight of the Century at Madison Square Garden in New York. It would mark Ali’s first loss – ever. But the century was hardly over before Ali and Frazier were set up for a rematch in 1975 in the Philippines dubbed Thrilla in Manila.

Following his death Ali reminded the world of Frazier’s greatness, (the) “world has lost a great champion. I will always remember Joe with respect and admiration. My sympathy goes out to his family and loved ones.”

Watch the epic 14th round battle - RIP Joe Frazier

http://www.popularcritic.com/2011/11/08/muhammad-ali-and-joe-fraziers-epic-thrilla-in-manila-video/

(1) (Reply)

I'm More Famous Than You. Kim K. To Angelina Jolie / See Pics! Is Wizkid Showing Bad Or Good Example To Youths? / Rate This Couple Agbada Swagg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.