Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car (54713 Views)

Which will you choose out of the cars below? / Post Your Current Car Picture. / Cars You Wished You Owned While Growing-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by MYAs2011: 10:26am On Nov 11, 2011
i am currently using the following cars

2010 white rolls royce phantom saturn

2010 black rolls royce phantom saturn

and a custom 2009 escalade,front converted to a rolls royce phantom

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by MYAs2011: 10:27am On Nov 11, 2011
cool

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by MYAs2011: 10:37am On Nov 11, 2011
cheesy, this escalade phantom is at my crib in uk

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by autofreak1(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2011
1996 Mitsubishi Gallant (sold)

1998 Toyota Camry (sold)

2001 Toyota Avensis (still have it)

2005 Toyota Camry (sold)

2006 LR3 (sold)

Tricked out 2008 Honda Accord Ex-L with Navi (Black on Black)

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by inspiredm(m): 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2011
MYAs2011:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

MYAs2011:

i have a two door honda halla, call me up 08025491178

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by rarasauto: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2011
1998 Mitsubishi Gallant (sold)

2005 Honda Accord EX-L Navi (sold)

2010 Honda Accord LX-P (current)

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by eros(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2011
inspired_m:

1993 Honda Accord
2001 Honda Accord
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2004 Honda Accord
2007 Toyota Camry
2007 Peugeot 607
2005 Infiniti FX 45
2007 Toyota Avalon
2007 ML 350 4matic

AND Just Taking Delivery of 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport For Personal USE.

Boss when I grow up, I want to be like you.
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by MYAs2011: 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2011
cool
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by obinna222: 11:48pm On Nov 12, 2011
2001 Peugeot 406
2000 Audi TT
2005 Peugeot 407
2002 VW Passat V6
2005 EOD
2005 BMW X3 (Current)
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by grimadult(m): 12:28am On Nov 13, 2011
1.1992 BMW 5SERIES(SOLD)
2.PEUGEOT 505 GTI(CRASHED)
3.1996 TOYOTA STARLET(Sold)
4.1999 TOYOTA CAMRY. Current car.
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Wallie(m): 1:17am On Nov 14, 2011
BMW 535i XDrive.

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Mayor2002: 7:48am On Nov 14, 2011
Ok
that will be nice
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by mastro: 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2011
Posted by: MYAs2011
Insert Quote

Right and I'm the queen of England, why anyone would want to buy a car off a "dealer" who tells such blatant lies beats me

http://www.autostylenews.co.za/2008/10/10/stephon-marburys-viant-the-slam-dunk/ You should have said you are Stephen Marbury, though why you are here selling cars as opposed to slam dunking, me no know  shocked
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2011
mastro:

Right and I'm the queen of England, why anyone would want to buy a car off a "dealer" who tells such blatant lies beats me

http://www.autostylenews.co.za/2008/10/10/stephon-marburys-viant-the-slam-dunk/ You should have said you are Stephen Marbury, though why you are here selling cars as opposed to slam dunking, me no know  shocked

Of course he was lying - the clearly Photoshopped license plate speaks volumes. Such a well versed liar is a scary person to do business with.
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by inspiredm(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2011
Siena:

Of course he was lying - the clearly Photoshopped license plate speaks volumes. Such a well versed liar is a scary person to do business with.

He is Related to MAKEITRAIN cheesy cheesy
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2011
inspired_m:

He is Related to MAKEITRAIN  cheesy cheesy

LMAO! Did it ever rain in the end? That was one awesome thread.

On a different note, your RRS is almost enough to sway me from the Audi Q7, looks really good. I don't think the Autobiography trim is available here, and it should be! At least, I haven't seen one.

Congrats on that new ride, may she give you sterling service for many years to come.  cool
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by inspiredm(m): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2011
Siena:

LMAO! Did it ever rain in the end? That was one awesome thread.

On a different note, your RRS is almost enough to sway me from the Audi Q7, looks really good. I don't think the Autobiography trim is available here, and it should be!

Congrats on that new ride, may she give you sterling service for many years to come.  cool

Siena,

Thanks a Lot BRO. You're an AUDI Maestro Bro, not sure youre gonna Like the Range.

The Range Rover Autobiography Sport is Available in the UK, Its Not Available in the USA even, You just have to wait for about 4 Months after you Factory order, its Extremely Rare.

I waited 6 Months To get Mine And Believe Me, Everywhere Ive Been to With this Car in Lagos, its Been Sort of a Head Turner, its becoming Embarrassing.

These are the Pics in the UK, Before she Left For Lagos Naija.

1 Like

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2011
^^^ Very swish. I've never noticed the Autobiography, despite Hammonds Land Rover (a big Range Rover chain) being about 7 miles from me, I drive past it on a regular basis.

You're probably right though - I'm an Audi man, hehehe.
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by inspiredm(m): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2011
Siena:

^^^ Very swish. I've never noticed the Autobiography, despite Hammonds Land Rover (a big Range Rover chain) being about 7 miles from me, I drive past it on a regular basis.

You're probably right though - I'm an Audi man, hehehe.

You Can Schedule a Test Drive anytime you're Free, They Should have an Autobiography as a Show-ride, But I very Much Doubt you'll change your Mind off the Audi Q7.

Its in the Blood.  wink

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2011
Yes, they'll most likely have a Demo car available.

Audi certainly has the 2012 Audi Q7, and the 2012 Audi S8 on site. smiley
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by inspiredm(m): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2011
Siena:

Yes, they'll most likely have a Demo car available.

Audi certainly has the 2012 Audi Q7, and the 2012 Audi S8 on site. smiley

I havent seen the 2012 Q7 Physically.

Moreover, We're waiting for the List of Cars You'Ve Owned, I bet there wont be Any other Car Make other than AUDIs. cheesy
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2011
The 2012 Audi Q7 is a revision of the current model, different interior and subtle external changes.

I haven't listed my cars, too many, lol. So far, 37 Audis, 5 Volkswagens, 3 BMW's, 3 Toyotas, 2 Volvos, 2 Fords, 1 Peugeot.

1 Like

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by inspiredm(m): 11:57am On Nov 15, 2011
Siena:

The 2012 Audi Q7 is a revision of the current model, different interior and subtle external changes.

I haven't listed my cars, too many, lol. So far, 37 Audis, 5 Volkswagens, 3 BMW's, 3 Toyotas, 2 Volvos, 2 Fords, 1 Peugeot.

OMG !!!

You've Owned 52 Cars ? shocked

Tell me You're 52 Years Old Bro.  grin

I Doff My Hat.  wink
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by dashlinks(m): 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2011
37 audi's shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2011
inspired_m:

OMG !!!

You've Owned 52 Cars ? shocked

Tell me You're 52 Years Old Bro.  grin

I Doff My Hat.  wink

Hehehehehe. grin
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by blacksta(m): 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2011
1.  Ford Fiesta - Sold
2 Ford Fiesta - Scrapped
3 Rover 3  - Gasket blew  - Scrapped
4 Toyota Corolla - Council Impounded - No Road Tax
5 Vauxhall Astra - Sold
6 Mercedes C Class - Sold  ( Picture attached )- Only Picture i kept  - Maybe i will take a picture of the current
7 Ford Ka - Scraped
8 Ford Focus  - Current

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by chelseabmw(m): 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2011
Siena:

You have be banned for having the highest number of votes for too much lies!!!
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by inspiredm(m): 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2011
blacksta:

4 Toyota Corolla - Council Impounded - No Road Tax

Why u no Pay Road Tax, Collect your Car back na ?
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2011
inspired_m:

Why u no Pay Road Tax, Collect your Car back na ?

If the car isn't particularly valuable, it can be costly to get it back.

You'll have to pay recovery costs, impound fees (they charge daily storage something like £45 + VAT per day) fine for non-tax, back tax. It all adds up. Some folk just write the car off, cut their losses and call it a day.
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by blacksta(m): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2011
Siena:

If the car isn't particularly valuable, it can be costly to get it back.

You'll have to pay recovery costs, impound fees (they charge daily storage something like £45 + VAT per day) fine for non-tax, back tax. It all adds up. Some folk just write the car off, cut their losses and call it a day.

Spot On Mate. The value of the car did not worth the cost of getting it released. Actually the council did me a favor and it also had some serious engine issues.
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 16, 2011
blacksta:

Spot On Mate. The value of the car did not worth the cost of getting it released. Actually the council did me a favor and it also had some serious engine issues.

If you're unlucky, you could still be made to pay the back tax by the DVLA. And the council could charge you for them crushing your car! A friend of mine had a BMW E36 M3. It was out of tax and wasn't insured, and he went on holiday for a week. Only to return and find a sticker from the council on it. He decided to move it to my driveway, about 400 yards round the corner from his house.

He got caught by Babylon boy on the beat, his car was impounded, and crushed. A very nice M3 it was too - a '99 model in BMW Estoril Blue.
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by willturner: 11:45am On Nov 16, 2011
Land Rover Defender Price
Rs 45,00,000*

Land Rover Defender
cc, Manual, Diesel, 10.0 - 14.0 kmpl

Jaguar Land Rover (JLR), an entity owned by Tata Motors is growing leaps and bounds. JLR has planned to build an engine plant investing almost 400 million pounds in the UK. It is speculated that Jaguar Land Rover is considering to build an engine plant in India also. JLR's engines are currently supplied by Ford's plants based in the UK. The new plant is likely to take around two years to be built and will be able to employ up to 2,000 workers in UK. The engine plant will be based at the UK's i54 business park. JLR is expected to announce the engine plant as early as tomorrow alongside UK Business Secretary Vince Cable. It is also reported that UK's coalition government has offered around 10 million pounds of financial support for the Jaguar Land Rover’s engine plant.

Land Rover has unveiled two new concepts for the Land Rover Defender, the iconic go-anywhere vehicle.Named Defender Concept 100 and Defender Concept 100 Sport, the two concepts showcase the direction and thinking behind the ongoing development of the new Land Rover Defender, intended for production in 2015.

Rs 59,00,000* - Rs 59,00,000*      Land Rover Freelander 2   Land Rover Freelander 2  Rs 33,54,555*  - Rs 39,06,203*      Land Rover Range Rover   Land Rover Range Rover  Rs 94,00,000*  - Rs 94,00,000*      Land Rover Range Rover Sport   Land Rover Range Rover Sport  Rs 1,02,61,900*  - Rs 1,07,35,900*      Land Rover Range Rover Evoque   Land Rover Range Rover Evoque  Rs 44,75,000*  - Rs 58,30,000*    *Ex-Showroom Price.

http://www.cardekho.com/carmodels/Land_Rover/Land_Rover_Defender

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Car Won't Start When The Engine Is Cold, Why? / Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) / 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.