Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:36 PM

List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car (54613 Views)

Which will you choose out of the cars below? / Post Your Current Car Picture. / Cars You Wished You Owned While Growing-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by ToniaLee(f): 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2011
1. TOYOTA STARLET (19 SOMETHING MODEL) - WAS SEIZED BY MY DAD WHEN I BORROWED THE CAR TO A FRIEND (THEN IN SCHOOL)
2.V -BOOT - SOLD
3.A GOLF - SOLD
4.HONDA ACCORD 1994 MODEL- SCRAP -SOLD
5. VW BORA 2002 - (SOLD ON NAIRALAND)
6.HONDA CRV 2005 - CURRENTLY USING
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by eros(m): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2011
Siena:

The 2012 Audi Q7 is a revision of the current model, different interior and subtle external changes.

I haven't listed my cars, too many, lol. So far, 37 Audis, 5 Volkswagens, 3 BMW's, 3 Toyotas, 2 Volvos, 2 Fords, 1 Peugeot.

WHAT!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked 52 Cars till date. Siena you are truly a car enthusiast.
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by inspiredm(m): 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2011
eros:

WHAT!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked 52 Cars till date. Siena you are truly a car enthusiast.

You can say That Again BOSS>
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Wallie(m): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2011
Siena:

The 2012 Audi Q7 is a revision of the current model, different interior and subtle external changes.

I haven't listed my cars, too many, lol. So far, 37 Audis, 5 Volkswagens, 3 BMW's, 3 Toyotas, 2 Volvos, 2 Fords, 1 Peugeot.

You do work for an Audi dealership and participate in the staff car buying scheme?
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2011
grin  grin  grin no laugh ooh

1: Peugeot 505 Evolution - Knocked Engine - Sold for Scrap in my year 1
2: Hyundai Elantra -1990 - used Wella! sold cheap to a friend who sold it to a pastor with profits  wink
3: Mercedes Benz CLK 200 Elegance 1999 - Bigger boy with bigger mechanic issues  angry Sold it out of frustration
4: Volkswagen Jetta Executive with solid alloy wheels- Sold for N50k after being recognized in all parts of Lagos as a Pim.pers ride (won't tell you the color)
4: Peugeot 406 - Sold after continuous gasket leak issues
5: Honda Accord EOD 2004 - Respectable car back then - Sold it and added more cash to buy
6: Mitsubishi Outlander 2011  (First Brand New Car) - If the Range Rover Evoque is affordable in 2014 toks - why not  wink
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2011
Wallie:

You do work for an Audi dealership and participate in the staff car buying scheme?

Not anymore. I did work for Audi, for 13 years. wink
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by icemann(m): 2:41am On Nov 17, 2011
1994 Honda Accord LX 2.2L                 Sold
2002 Honda Accord EX-L V6 3.0L         Sold
2004 Nissan Murano SL AWD V6 3.5L       Current

2011 Acura MDX  V6 3.7L                               Future
     or
2011 Toyota Tundra 4x4 Crew Max V8(i-Force) 5.7L     Future
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by DammyBQ: 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2011
Ford Fiesta            1996 (Hatchback )
Renault Megane     1998 (Saloon) Had An Accident
Nissan Almera       1997 ( Saloon )
Nissan Almera       2001 ( Saloon ) New Shape ) Exported 2 Naija
Toyota Avensis      1998 ( Saloon ) Sold 2 Junkie
Opel Astra             1999 ( Coupe ) Sold 2 A Comedian In Dublin
Honda Accord        1999 ( Saloon ) Addidas
Honda Legend       1993 (Coupe ) On Its Way 2 Naija Not Selling 4 Kept ( Antique )
Benz  Cls               2000 ( Coupe ) Now (CLS COUPE )
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by stanzo: 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2011
1. 1978 Peugeot 504 S/W - Sold
2. 1981 Mazda 626 - Sold
3. 1982 Mercedes benz [flatboot] - Sold
4. 1984 Peugeot 305 estate RHD - conversion to LHD was poorly done, abandoned the car and an uncle collected it for transport biz
5. 1985 Mercedes benz 230E Vboot - sold it after six months cos of lack of childlock
6. 1996 Toyota 4Runner - Work horse, still using at the farm, never had a problem with it
7. 2007 Mercedes benz E350 - beautiful ride smiley
8. 2008 Toyota Sequoia - Very roomy, thinking of putting it in the market. did not realise it was not 4 wheel drive till after paying and shipping from US
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by stanzo: 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2011
@Inspired, learnt from a Choscaris manager that the Autobiography uses aviation fuel, is it true? if so, how do you intend sourcing for your fuel
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by inspiredm(m): 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2011
stanzo:

@Inspired, learnt from a Choscaris manager that the Autobiography uses aviation fuel, is it true? if so, how do you intend sourcing for your fuel 

Thats not True. Autobiography Sport is simply Supercharged of the 2011 Range Rover HSE Luxury.

Ive Taken My Car to Coscharis Motors When I wanted to Service it, They Billed me 750,000 Naira To Register the car FIRST Without Parts and Labour, Simply because I didn't Buy from them, I Flew away from their Workshop.

They Have Never even Seen the Autobiography Sport Before, What they have is the Autobiography BLACK which is The Vogue Version of the sport and they sell for 26 Million Naira.

Autobiography Uses Petrol not Aviation Fuel.

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by stanzo: 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2011
I guess you are right, he was probably just hyping me.
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2011
stanzo:

I guess you are right, he was probably just hyping me.

Hi Stanzo! It's been a while, did you ever end up getting hold of a Citroen Super D?
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by YoungGunXx: 4:55am On Nov 19, 2011
@ Boss INSPIRED, U go borrow me ya range 4 ma wedding ooo, LOL
Sent you a mail bro, waiting for ya reply!!!
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2011
inspired_m:

Thats not True. Autobiography Sport is simply Supercharged of the 2011 Range Rover HSE Luxury.

Ive Taken My Car to Coscharis Motors When I wanted to Service it, They Billed me 750,000 Naira To Register the car FIRST Without Parts and Labour, Simply because I didn't Buy from them, I Flew away from their Workshop.

They Have Never even Seen the Autobiography Sport Before, What they have is the Autobiography BLACK which is The Vogue Version of the sport and they sell for 26 Million Naira.

Autobiography Uses Petrol not Aviation Fuel.

this is the exact thing that scares me about these really new cars. So how do you intend to maintain this car. Is there a viable alternative that won't cost a leg? ☹
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by inspiredm(m): 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2011
blink182:

this is the exact thing that scares me about these really new cars. So how do you intend to maintain this car. Is there a viable alternative that won't cost a leg? ☹

Most definitely, I have Sorted it out, There are Several Alternatives here in Lagos.

Coscharis is Just all about Name.

The Exact Cost to Service is actually about 50k.

Their registration for BMW is Even Higher than Range Rover its 1 Million Naira Without Cost of Parts and Labour.

Globe Motors, Skymit and Other Mercedes benz Franchise Dealers Do it for 750,000 Naira  for Benz Cars.
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 20, 2011
That's goodnews. Truly information is power.  remember 2003 when a friend had to fix his land rover's side mirror , forgotten the name of the little jeep. He had to cough out 25k.  was like mirror?

1 Like

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by inspiredm(m): 12:05am On Nov 20, 2011
blink182:

That's goodnews. Truly information is power.  remember 2003 when a friend had to fix his land rover's side mirror , forgotten the name of the little jeep. He had to cough out 25k.  was like mirror?

Yeah Things are Better these days with the Internet & The Right Contacts.

I order My Own Parts From Land Rover Directly from the Comfort of my Laptop.

No need to Buy Parts from Third Party Sellers that Charge Ridiculously High Prices Simply because its Range Rover or a Porsche
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 20, 2011
At first the high prices came to me as impressive greed that will ease but it didn't. Its such a pity that what I'll like to call the vast majority still patronize those cut throat joints, on the other hand they may be informed but probably lack the trust or means to do so. Its really comforting to know any car can be serviced here at pocket friendly rates too.
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by yungboss(m): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2011
52 cars!

okay mine:

1. 1996 Mercedes c220 (sold)
2. 1994 BMW E36 320i (current)

looking at 2003 E46 BMW 328i in January.
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2011
yungboss:

sienna i bow down, 52 cars!

okay mine:

1. 1996 Mercedes c220 (sold)
2. 1994 BMW E36 320i (current)

looking at 2003 E46 BMW 328i in January.
The 52 cars de burst my head,  can't even comment on it.
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by maxtum(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2011
Big Bois with big cars, when i grow up i want to be like all of una join together! Amen.
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Ikenna351(m): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2011
Mine:

'87 Peugeot 505 V6 5sp ---- (still in use) My fun car. So much love the car.
'90 Peugeot 605 V6 5sp -----(still in use) My daily driver. Purchased last month.

Ikenna.
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by hbrednic: 11:06am On Nov 23, 2011
1974 morris minor cool cool
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by jenny8023(f): 11:48am On Nov 23, 2011
ya, List the Cars You have Owned First, Let's have a look.
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2011
grin grin grin grin well car freaks, my first ride was a bicycle, and then, cool cool cooldont wanna show off let the pictures do my talking

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by maxtum(m): 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2011
ole!
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by tosine25: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2011
@r231

I'm interested in buying a lexus RX300 so i need your advice on it. Wanna if its not bad choice for naija road and the maintenance too.

Thanks
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by proo212(m): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2011
1. 1986 Isuzu Piazza Turbo, Ran into a London Bus, fixed it and scrapped soon afterwards
2. 1985 205 GTi passed down from a friend. Pocket rocket, lots and lots of fun this one. Passed on to brother
3. 1989 Isuzu Piazza Turbo (Handling by Lotus! yeah right!) Passed on to same brother as I moved abroad (you can tell i really had a thing for these Piazzas)
4. 1994 Volkswagen Corrado VR6. Probably the best car I have owned. I loved it but after 2 years 3 faults in one years @ 500 euros a pop to fix, it had to go but I miss it
5. 2001 Mercedes CLK 320 cabrio It was alright, a good mover but absolutely soulless. Summer was always good though. Sold because i moved on.
6. 1999 Mazda Xedos 9 Supercharged. OK car. Thought it would excite me more than it does as i had always wanted one. Should have gone for the RX-8 instead
7. Looking to get a Smart Roadster Coupe Brabus. Had a test drive in one and it was blast. The lady can get a family car, I can drive my Smart on sundays :-)
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2011
1. 99' toyota solara - trusty little guy rode excellently well with little problems. Sold off when maintenance cost started rising.
2. 10' Honda Pilot EX/L with RES - big beast bought for snow driving.
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by inspiredm(m): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2011
proo212:

1. 1986 Isuzu Piazza Turbo, Ran into a London Bus, fixed it and scrapped soon afterwards
2. 1985 205 GTi passed down from a friend. Pocket rocket, lots and lots of fun this one. Passed on to brother
3. 1989 Isuzu Piazza Turbo (Handling by Lotus! yeah right!) Passed on to same brother as I moved abroad (you can tell i really had a thing for these Piazzas)
4. 1994 Volkswagen Corrado VR6. Probably the best car I have owned. I loved it but after 2 years 3 faults in one years @ 500 euros a pop to fix, it had to go but I miss it
5. 2001 Mercedes CLK 320 cabrio It was alright, a good mover but absolutely soulless. Summer was always good though. Sold because i moved on.
6. 1999 Mazda Xedos 9 Supercharged. OK car. Thought it would excite me more than it does as i had always wanted one. Should have gone for the RX-8 instead
7. Looking to get a Smart Roadster Coupe Brabus. Had a test drive in one and it was blast. The lady can get a family car, I can drive my Smart on sundays :-)

You Must be a European Car Models Freak
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by abbyode(m): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2011
1. 199X Nissan Primera 2.0 SLX (My first car ever, stolen after 3 months. Still got the keys though, )
2. 19XX Opel Omega - sold
3. 1986 Honda Accord (Pure water) - Sold
4. 199X Honda Accord (Bulldog) - Sold
5. 1999 Toyota Sienna _ still in use
6. 2005 Honda Accord (End of Discussion) - Sold
7. 2007 Acura MDX - Currently pre-ordered from Inspired Autos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? / Man Uses A Rope To Pull A Faulty Car In Benin, Edo State / Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria This Week -specs And Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.