Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car (54750 Views)

Which will you choose out of the cars below? / Post Your Current Car Picture. / Cars You Wished You Owned While Growing-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by mrkels(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2012
grin[b]SEUN U NO GO POST UR OWN
For me I neva buy my first car yet but I drive a 2.2 , them gv me for house...How did naija boys start buying all these expensive cars self.Men I troway salute o. Some1 show me where to make money and buy a range rover sport like some of these guys abeg...shuo!!!![/b]
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by bigx(m): 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2012
ZUBY77: 1991 bmw 325i.. For sale.
2005 mitsubishi lancer v boot. Lovely bird. Crashed it and still underggoing repairing.
2003 infinit fx 35. Scared of driving it regularly.
2002 peugeot 406 prestige. Good car to evade kidnappers.

Why are you scared of kidnappers?
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by BluStreak(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2012
I bow for inpired_m and Sienna. I knew right from when I saw this thread you guys will carry the day. I don try for my side sha!

1st car - Toyota Tercel (Pimped Up with golden grills. It was loved by the ladies) sold after my coz rammed into another car along old ojo road.
2nd car - Honda Civic 3 door Hatchback Sports Edition. Pimped up with baaad sound system. Loved by girls cos it was sleek. Sold to a friend cos he held me on my balls as soon as I bought a 320i BMW Estate.
3rd car - 1990 320i BMW Estate. Worst car I have ever used. Kept changing Airflow meter. Changed gaskets and pistons and rings. Even had to buy half engine. All this was under 1yr, still never served me well. Sold out of frustration.
4th Car - 1993 MB E200 sealed engine. Served so well. Rides like a jet. Sold it after I noticed leakage from the open roof.
5th Car - 1995 MB E320 American spec with full option. 6 loader CD changer. Rugged, cruises like an F15 and sails like a ship. I offered it to MB enthusiasts here on NL but didn't get a good offer so I kept it to myself and using it presently.
6th car - 2006 406. Color: Pepper Red. Everyone seems to love dis baby. Its my occasional ride.

1 Like

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by odedipapa(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2012
IYA NGBALI: following are the vehicles i have used before:

TRAILER

AGBEGI LODO

AGBEGI LESE

AGBEGI SABE

TA NELESE

TIPPER

Right now i am using LUXURY BUS grin
Lwkmd. U don kolo.

1 Like

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Orikinla(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2012
HA

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by dayokanu(m): 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2012
1996 Toyota corrola

2001 S type Jaguar

2003 Nissan Altima

2007 Infiniti FX 35

2010 Infiniti G37
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by LCASHMAN(m): 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2012
I DONT HAVE A CAR YET COS OF NIGERIAN ROADS. I MUST WAIT UNTILL ALL THE ROADS ARE CONSTRUCTED

1 Like

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by jeddyMay(f): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2012
IYA NGBALI: following are the vehicles i have used before:

TRAILER

AGBEGI LODO

AGBEGI LESE

AGBEGI SABE

TA NELESE

TIPPER

Right now i am using LUXURY BUS grin
LWKM, LMAOooooo
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by holotee(m): 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2012
Currently using a toyota camry 2000

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by jeddyMay(f): 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2012
Abeg, can somone borrow me car to snap wt so that i can post it.thanx in anticipation
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by teelord1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2012
Caddy

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Gr8Animash: 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2012
BluStreak: I bow for inpired_m and Sienna. I knew right from when I saw this thread you guys will carry the day. I don try for my side sha!

1st car - Toyota Tercel (Pimped Up with golden grills. It was loved by the ladies) sold after my coz rammed into another car along old ojo road.
2nd car - Honda Civic 3 door Hatchback Sports Edition. Pimped up with baaad sound system. Loved by girls cos it was sleek. Sold to a friend cos he held me on my balls as soon as I bought a 320i BMW Estate.
3rd car - 1990 320i BMW Estate. Worst car I have ever used. Kept changing Airflow meter. Changed gaskets and pistons and rings. Even had to buy half engine. All this was under 1yr, still never served me well. Sold out of frustration.
4th Car - 1993 MB E200 sealed engine. Served so well. Rides like a jet. Sold it after I noticed leakage from the open roof.
5th Car - 1995 MB E320 American spec with full option. 6 loader CD changer. Rugged, cruises like an F15 and sails like a ship. I offered it to MB enthusiasts here on NL but didn't get a good offer so I kept it to myself and using it presently.
6th car - 2006 406. Color: Pepper Red. Everyone seems to love dis baby. Its my occasional ride.
i love ur 1992 nd 1995 benzes. I myself had a 1994 seald engine E320 vboot wit the curvd headlight..rode lyk a tank.fast lyk a jet
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by bigx(m): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2012
holotee: Currently using a toyota camry 2000

Camry na jeep? U snap d jeep pass d Camry o
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by holotee(m): 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2012
i like this

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by holotee(m): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2012
bigx:

Camry na jeep? U snap d jeep pass d Camry o

what jeep ?
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by bigx(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2012
holotee:

what jeep ?

Sorry the Prado (I know we use Jeep commonly here for every SUV), there's more of Prado than Camry in the Photograph you attached. smiley
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Deytorlha(f): 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2012
Na wa o,nairalanders just dey use dem car dey pose 4 us,we wey we neva get car nko?God go provide d car bt job on my mind 1st.
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2012
07 Accord dreaming MDX 12 when i have money undecided
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by OtunbaGm: 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2012
My first car MaZda 626 wagon, 1998 model. Am still loving it and hoping more will roll in. I never repay the loan I took for the car finish sef. Lwkm...laugh wan kill me
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by LeJeun3: 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2012
*Came online*, *looked through*, *smiled*, soon as I get mine will post it.

But honestly, d Range Sports are my dream toys-
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by rezzy: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2012
LCASHMAN: I DONT HAVE A CAR YET COS OF NIGERIAN ROADS. I MUST WAIT UNTILL ALL THE ROADS ARE CONSTRUCTED
I am helping you say God forbid. You won grow white bead beard before you drive car? Abeg, if you get money, go buy car, if e spoil buy another one. Afterall, pple dey change cars anyhow for naija.
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Youngsage: 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2012
LCASHMAN: I DONT HAVE A CAR YET COS OF NIGERIAN ROADS. I MUST WAIT UNTILL ALL THE ROADS ARE CONSTRUCTED
Sorry to say bro, buh u go wait taya lol. Its impossible 2 traverse evry road in dis country. If evrybody were 2 be like u, wil dere b public transport
if u can afford it beta buy a car nw and enjoy it cos life is short my broda
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2012
2007 Ford Mustang.
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2012
all4naija: 2007 Ford Mustang.
so atheist u sef like good car? shocked
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by tsmith(f): 12:32am On Apr 19, 2012
Am i the only lady here?

Anyways, cars I have bought n owned; (PS im no good with years but I can help with reg)

Nigeria
red Nissan bluebird 2.00, served me well, we clocked man a miles together
UK
BMW 5 series (H reg i think) - sold it within 2 months, as it was just too big, especially for one just driving on narrow UK roads
Renault Laguna (m reg) - worth its every penny
Renault scenic (54 reg)- Famly SUV
Peugeot 308 convertible (12 reg)- Just barely 6 weeks old but worth the 6 months wait, I have the roof down at every ray of sunshine (see pix)
My husband drives a Honda Accord (59) - aiight drive, Im not as thrilled as he is.

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by chineloSA(f): 1:24am On Apr 19, 2012
Okija_juju: 2000 - Honda Accord (1988 model) Sold it!

2002 - Volkswagen Bora (Best car I've ever had) Sold it

2007 - Hyundai Santa fe (still using it till date)

2012 - Volkswagen Passat (2012 model) To be gotten

I thought you own PRIVATE JET, PRIVATE RAMP, PRIVATE APRON undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I guess you put the wrong impression dude. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by chineloSA(f): 1:40am On Apr 19, 2012
basher: My Current ride - Leg Rover OVERFINCH 13" Series Turbocharged

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin How old are you.

You Feet Rover tell a story. I like though.
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by robby1(m): 2:06am On Apr 19, 2012
Naija:

Pegeout station wagon (Learner car, maltreated till death, Poor car)
Mercedes 230 -V Boot (Papa dash me, sold)

UK:

Hyundai Coupe 1997 - (Impounded, Never recovered)
VW Golf 5 2004 - (Sold)
Honda Prelude - (sold)
Black BMW 3 series 2007 (Current)
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Ayo79(m): 9:44am On Apr 19, 2012
Vauxhall Astra 1999
Hyundai Coupe 2001
Audi A4 Sport line - 2006
Mercedez benz E-Class AMG - 2011 - pic below.

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by kadman(m): 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2012
2004: Honda Civic - Sold after 6 Months
2005: Volkswagen Bettle 2002 (Bug): Sold after a year, gave me so many problems
2006: Honda Accord 1999 (Bulldog): Stolen in front of my house. I still have the keys
2007: Honda Accord 2000 (Baby Boy: Sold on nairaland in 2009.

I no longer drive, as I live in Central London. I just passed a UK driving test and rent a car when I'm in the mood to drive to the countryside.
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Youngsage: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2012
tsmith: Am i the only lady here?

Anyways, cars I have bought n owned; (PS im no good with years but I can help with reg)

Nigeria
UK
BMW 5 series (H reg i think) - sold it within 2 months, as it was just too big, especially for one just driving on narrow UK roads
Peugeot 308 convertible (12 reg)- Just barely 6 weeks old but worth the 6 months wait, I have the roof down at every ray of sunshine (see pix)
My husband drives a Honda Accord (59) - aiight drive, Im not as thrilled as he is.
hii tsmith! Nice ride ya gat wink
tsmith: Am i the only lady here?

Nigeria
UK
hii tsmith! Nice ride ya gat there winkwink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Car Won't Start When The Engine Is Cold, Why? / Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) / 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.