Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,506 members, 7,781,553 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:54 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (2507 Views)

Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) / Anybody Making Money From Internet Typing And Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2011
Re: . by 2sexy(m): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2011
Adeaugustus, so u don forget adsense abi? Na fiverr now ehn?

This is why many Naija guys fail online. Jumping from pillar to post in search for the illusive easy online money that is in no existence-- a total mirage.

Listen up and read this: you can't operate fiver without having a paypal account and I believe you know that paypal does not accept Nigerians. Why not work on what you and I talked about a few weeks back when you called at about 7:30pm?

Its not easy anywhere but the internet only made it simpler. Get that drilled into your skull.

Roll up your sleeves and get dirty;hard work pays!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2011
Re: . by 2sexy(m): 2:18am On Nov 09, 2011
Yes, they do but risky. I have a friend in Naija who operates paypal but what he does is to load it with money he can afford to loss and fund his flippa account with it. Paypal has never given him problem cos they know its chicken change account. But if u load the account heavily, then the paypal search light will be on u.

What I do online requires the use of paypal but I dont have a personal paypal account. I use my American friend's paypal account who is based in the U.S.
Re: . by house213: 11:58am On Dec 18, 2012
I do not worry about using paypal as my withdrawal basis on fiverr, I use their mastercard.
I am making money on Fiverr, I have a Level 2 account there so fiverr pays.
You doubt, your business.
Social marketing services sell most on fiverr.
note: Never use your black face to post as your profile picture on fiverr, you would not make any sales.
I cant talk more.
I would create a new topic very soon specifically next year...
Re: . by dav8id(m): 12:19am On Dec 19, 2012
house213: I do not worry about using paypal as my withdrawal basis on fiverr, I use their mastercard.
I am making money on Fiverr, I have a Level 2 account there so fiverr pays.
You doubt, your business.
Social marketing services sell most on fiverr.
note: Never use your black face to post as your profile picture on fiverr, you would not make any sales.
I cant talk more.
I would create a new topic very soon specifically next year...
that's true. Ur profile speak alot,thank God for newly tips that allow any nigeria to work with fiverr and get pay in naira..well revenue card is also available that's mean more hope to nigerian..
Re: . by house213: 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
@dav8id, what do you mean by my profile means a lot.
I am just giving you the tips that would help, thats all..
Are you into Fiverr too...
Re: . by obiscolly(m): 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2012
I've earned a living on fiverr for the past several months and i'll recommend it to anyone. Even if you're into adsense, affiliate marketing or what ever, its worth giving a shot. About the paypal, you could make money on fiverr and transfer to paypal even if unverified. You can use unverified paypal for a couple of things online like buying domain names/hosting at sites like namecheap and reselling. However if you really want to setup and manage a verified account here in Nigeria (which is the best thing to do), its very simple! Just follow this guide... http://naijaimf.com/index.php?showtopic=15

Cheers!
Re: . by dav8id(m): 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2012
house213: @dav8id, what do you mean by my profile means a lot.
I am just giving you the tips that would help, thats all..
Are you into Fiverr too...
for sure
Re: . by dav8id(m): 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
obiscolly: I've earned a living on fiverr for the past several months and i'll recommend it to anyone. Even if you're into adsense, affiliate marketing or what ever, its worth giving a shot. About the paypal, you could make money on fiverr and transfer to paypal even if unverified. You can use unverified paypal for a couple of things online like buying domain names/hosting at sites like namecheap and reselling. However if you really want to setup and manage a verified account here in Nigeria (which is the best thing to do), its very simple! Just follow this guide... http://naijaimf.com/index.php?showtopic=15

Cheers!
you really done a great job there and God bless you 4 that
Re: . by mesharon: 3:41am On Dec 21, 2012
Well I make money on Fiverr and have been since 2010. Although I live in the UK, I have taught some of my friends in Nigeria how to do this.

I would be running a course on 7th January, if you are interested.
Details can be found in the "advert section"

[url][/url]https://www.nairaland.com/1138783/make-money-fiverr-business-training#13479519
Re: . by obiscolly(m): 7:14am On Dec 21, 2012
dav8id: you really done a great job there and God bless you 4 that

Amen. You'll also do me some good by becoming a member of my new forum www.naijaimf.com wink
Re: . by dav8id(m): 8:51am On Dec 21, 2012
obiscolly:

Amen. You'll also do me some good by becoming a member of my new forum www.naijaimf.com wink
i will do just that
Re: . by obiscolly(m): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2012
dav8id: i will do just that
Many thanks!
Re: . by house213: 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
Re: . by deasy(m): 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
Glad I found this!

(1) (Reply)

Which Banks Offer Prepaid Debit Cards? / How To Promote My Fiverr Gigs / Do I Need To Pay Anything To Open An Account With Gtb Bank Or Uba Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.