Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

**Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi - Fashion/Clothing Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi (22222 Views)

expired add was here / Ways To Make Your Full Lace Wigs Look More Natural / Lace Wigs And India Hairy Weavons(good Price) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2012
Happy Valentine to YOU all, may find find love and be happy
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 12:29am On Feb 15, 2012
Happy New Day
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2012
Another day, Another $$ . . . Thank You Lord
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2012
Happy Weekend, People
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by chucky234(m): 6:45am On Feb 18, 2012
Just stumbled on this thread and picked interest in working with you.
Do you ship cars to Nigeria? We have a car showroom in Festac,Lagos and I can sign a marketing agreement with you for the sales.
I also have a huge market for BB phones,iphones and Laptops. My guys in Virginia,US are authorized distributor to Coby Inc and I can as well introduce you to them.
You can reach me on chuckcollinse@gmail.com or ping me on my BB: 2493F900
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2012
Looking forward to doing business with YOU.
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2012
we are currently selling on clearance some of the Human hair, Remi and Synthetic hair we have . . . .
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by chucky234(m): 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2012
Looking forward to doing business with you on the cars and phones and other stuffs.
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2012
chucky234:

Looking forward to doing business with you on the cars and phones and other stuffs.

We are always ready and we looking forward to it too.
God Bless
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by jadoriabeauty: 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2012
Please send us a mail, We are Jadoria Beauty, a new Hair Company based in UK, though we're from Nigeria but our company is in the UK, we will like to know all you sell as in hair product and their prices, honestly we will like to do business with you as long as you give us a reasonable price, because we are really sourcing for an International Distributor.

Please mail us at

jadoriabeauty@gmail.com
www.jadoriabeauty.hostoi.com

Thank you.
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by chucky234(m): 1:46am On Feb 22, 2012
For the cars how can we start,reach me on 08024403817 or my wife's line 07085444647.
We can chat on BBM,my PIN: 2493F900
Or yahoo messenger: chuckcollinse@rocketmail.com
Whatapp: +2348024403817.
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2012
chucky234:

For the cars how can we start,reach me on 08024403817 or my wife's line 07085444647.
We can chat on BBM,my PIN: 2493F900
Or yahoo messenger: chuckcollinse@rocketmail.com
Whatapp: +2348024403817.

We could start whichever way suits you and easy for you on the cars . . . get buyers, and know my price and you add your charge to it and sell to them, while i sell to you.
I am not on BB nor on Yahoo, I am a Gmailer. . . . my contact is +1-647-702-8336
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2012
jadoriabeauty:

Please send us a mail, We are Jadoria Beauty, a new Hair Company based in UK, though we're from Nigeria but our company is in the UK, we will like to know all you sell as in hair product and their prices, honestly we will like to do business with you as long as you give us a reasonable price, because[b] we are really sourcing for an International Distributor. [/b]

That is what i am looking for as well
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2012
If you want change, you have to make it. If we want progress we have to drive it.
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2012
I just never let anything bother me, man. I know myself really well. Nobody's opinion of me can shake my opinion of myself.
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2012
Precious King, God Almighty, why you should love me and send Jesus to die for me I will never fully understand. Thank you for your love. Thank you for your sacrifice for my sins.
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 1:24am On Feb 25, 2012
Happy weekend to Y'all . . . .
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 4:47am On Feb 27, 2012
We have a clearance sale
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2012
Clearance sales still going on
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2012
Happy New Day, Lord is willing and ready to Bless, Let us be ready too. . . .
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2012
Still have it
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 4:23am On Mar 01, 2012
Happy New Month . . .
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 12:14am On Mar 03, 2012
We have what you want
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2012
Happy Saturday
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2012
Happy New week . . . .
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2012
We still have more on clearance
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2012
It was a high counsel that I once heard given to a young person, "Always do what you are afraid to do".
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2012
Do you still have clearance sale? I am interested, and have been waiting for you to get back to me on e-mail on the other thread, What Can I do With N200k? Please respond asap. You can reach me on edengems@yahoo.com. I live in Lagos and would like to know how I could reach you. Pictures and prices would do just fine. Thanks
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2012
Unique!:
Do you still have clearance sale? I am interested, and have been waiting for you to get back to me on e-mail on the other thread, What Can I do With N200k? Please respond asap. You can reach me on edengems@yahoo.com. I live in Lagos and would like to know how I could reach you. Pictures and prices would do just fine. Thanks

Apologies for late response.
Please call my Representative in Nigeria to know what is still available. . . . His name is Ayo and phone number is 0703-025-4199
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2012
We still have more
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 12:44am On Mar 14, 2012
Still giving the best for less
Re: **Distributors Wanted **Different Kind Of Lace Wigs, Synthetic, Human And Remi by Fhemmmy: 2:38am On Mar 19, 2012
Let us get you something tooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing / Tailoring/Fashion Design Training School @ Near Kubwa Guzape AYA Nyanyan Abuja. / Can You Recommend An Excellent Tailor In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.