Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Can Someone Please Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic For Me (liquid)? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Someone Please Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic For Me (liquid)? (38030 Views)

Evergreen Hotel Disposes Solid and Liquid Waste Into The Gutter / Premier Tonic For Busting Sexual Function ( Revive) / Please Recommend An After Shave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Please Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic For Me (liquid)? by koseepaaro(m): 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2011
Hi all in the house, can somebody please, I mean please, recommend a better blood tonic (liquid) for me? Though, I'm the type that did not like to take Agbo or drug. Since I was born, I've been worried about the state of my health because of unpleasant and annoying rashes that I noticed all over my body due to my unpure blood. And this my blood that is not pure has displayed, to me, lots of annoying and skin irritations in the sense that apart from the rashes that I have all over my body, there was a time I had what they called Warts all over my fingers and there was another time (few months ago) that I was feeling dizzy everyday before somebody told me that I should go and buy blood tonic that I have shortage of blood. I bought 3 bottles of Multamin Blood Tonic plus 5 bottles of Super B blood purifier then, though I didn't experience that dizziness again and also noticed that I always wake up from sleep active after taking the blood tonic and the blood purifier. But those rashes (including ezema) on my skin are still there and this is annoying me because I can't pull off my shirt while I'm in the mixed of people. For this reason, I will be appreciative if somebody in the house can be kind enough and recommond a faster and also better blood tonic (liquid) and also blood purifier for me. Thanks in advance.
Re: Can Someone Please Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic For Me (liquid)? by denzel2009: 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2011
Obron 6
Re: Can Someone Please Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic For Me (liquid)? by cjenny: 11:59am On Nov 11, 2011
Obron 6 is for lactating mothers or mothers to be.you can suggest another one.
Re: Can Someone Please Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic For Me (liquid)? by koseepaaro(m): 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2011
@cjenny, can you please recommend a better one for me? All I'm just after is to make my blood become pure. Because people do tell me that my blood is very dirty that that is the reason why I have recurrent eczema all over my body every year. Please, I need somebody to save me from this mess!
Re: Can Someone Please Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic For Me (liquid)? by cjenny: 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2011
if u check one of my previous post on this topic,i talked about cleansing of the blood cos most of this things are from blood .i have a herbal supplement that you can use to cleanse your system,blood.the product will detoxify the waste in the blood and smoothen blood flow.with another that will help protect u from further reoccurrence.after u must have cleanse and sanitize ur blood,then we also give u the cream u can use for the ezcema@koseepaaro ur healing is gurantee. just call this number for adequate result 08098489003.
Re: Can Someone Please Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic For Me (liquid)? by bknight: 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
Friend, wart is a symptom of STDs. Go to a hospital and get a test done to ascertain that. The eczema might be as a result prolonged sweat+dirt on skin. Use antibacterial soap like TCP, dettol or tetmosol. Birth regularly and more often (at least twice a day,morning&night). Change into fresh clean clothes after each bath. You'd probably try good antibiotics -a registered pharmacist can help with that.

Chemiron is a good blood tonic.

In all, go to a good hospital. Its the best. Medical advice from unqualified people is not safe. If in lagos, go to one of the lagos state general hospitals.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic For Me (liquid)? by bidexolags(m): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
It late but for ppl with similar condition I will recommend a Skineal cream and ketoconazole drug. Say bye to Eszema or body irritant in 30days
Re: Can Someone Please Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic For Me (liquid)? by sameerdel: 6:51am On Mar 29, 2016
Friend, i suggest you to use Chemiron Blood tonic, it is having ZERO side effects and also affordable to you
Re: Can Someone Please Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic For Me (liquid)? by Eleganza33(f): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2016
DE-deons

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic For Me (liquid)? by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 30, 2016
Eleganza33:
DE-deons
confirm
Re: Can Someone Please Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic For Me (liquid)? by elle92(f): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2017
koseepaaro:
Hi all in the house, can somebody please, I mean please, recommend a better blood tonic (liquid) for me? Though, I'm the type that did not like to take Agbo or drug. Since I was born, I've been worried about the state of my health because of unpleasant and annoying rashes that I noticed all over my body due to my unpure blood. And this my blood that is not pure has displayed, to me, lots of annoying and skin irritations in the sense that apart from the rashes that I have all over my body, there was a time I had what they called Warts all over my fingers and there was another time (few months ago) that I was feeling dizzy everyday before somebody told me that I should go and buy blood tonic that I have shortage of blood. I bought 3 bottles of Multamin Blood Tonic plus 5 bottles of Super B blood purifier then, though I didn't experience that dizziness again and also noticed that I always wake up from sleep active after taking the blood tonic and the blood purifier. But those rashes (including ezema) on my skin are still there and this is annoying me because I can't pull off my shirt while I'm in the mixed of people. For this reason, I will be appreciative if somebody in the house can be kind enough and recommond a faster and also better blood tonic (liquid) and also blood purifier for me. Thanks in advance.
Hi.
Were u able to get rid of your skin issues? If yes, what did u do because I am experiencing the same issue. Thanks
Re: Can Someone Please Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic For Me (liquid)? by cheyi(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
Thesecare my thoughts.

1)The case of having warts on your hands shows something is wrong with your entire system.

2)Your immune system is definitely compromised.

3)There could be suspected fungi or bacteria infections which could have entered a complicated phase.

4)Shortage of blood shows something is responsible

My opinion.

1)Go for a thorough body check up.

2) Do blood tests such as Full blood count and White blood cell.

3)Malaria test and Widal tests.

4) Blood count.

Blood tonics/capsules you can take.

1) Omega H2 caps

2) HS 12 syrup

Re: Can Someone Please Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic For Me (liquid)? by excondido(m): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2017
I used to experience constant diarrhoea for 3 years I had erroneously concluded it was irritable bowel syndrome. recently I took ill with typhoid and malaria it was chronic. I got treated and afterwards begun to experience weakness in my limbs and internal shaking. I was told to take astymin by my doctor and am feeling well after a full blood count that revealed my haemoglobin had dropped to10 instead of a minimum of 13.5. I want to say all the while I always have these rashes of eczema on my torso that reoccur during the rainy season probably due to lowered immunity st this Times of the year. I will try a blood cleanser maybe it will help.
Re: Can Someone Please Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic For Me (liquid)? by Depressed101: 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2019
excondido:
I used to experience constant diarrhoea for 3 years I had erroneously concluded it was irritable bowel syndrome. recently I took ill with typhoid and malaria it was chronic. I got treated and afterwards begun to experience weakness in my limbs and internal shaking. I was told to take astymin by my doctor and am feeling well after a full blood count that revealed my haemoglobin had dropped to10 instead of a minimum of 13.5. I want to say all the while I always have these rashes of eczema on my torso that reoccur during the rainy season probably due to lowered immunity st this Times of the year. I will try a blood cleanser maybe it will help.
hi I'm having this exact same symptoms right now.. Weakness in my limbs and internal shakings.. I will try the astymin
Re: Can Someone Please Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic For Me (liquid)? by AncientM: 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2019
koseepaaro:

@koseepaaro, from what you have written. I believe it is not just about multivitamins or blood tonic. You need to cleanse and purify your blood and system as a whole. After which you can now seek for what to use to clear out your skin. What's on the inside works along with what's on the outside. Your blood type also matters, that is the reason why some people will swear by a particular blood tonic and the same doesn't work for another.
NB: Faster does not equate better..... Have a nice day
Re: Can Someone Please Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic For Me (liquid)? by joyce0511(f): 6:03am On Mar 10, 2020
I agree with this

(1) (Reply)

Gonen Segev Runs Abuja Clinic Without Licence For Years / Hoplite Foundation Holds Hangout For Persons Living With Sickle Cell In Abuja / Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.