Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Where's Ameze Amerhiagbe And All These Other Screen Divas Of Yesteryears? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where's Ameze Amerhiagbe And All These Other Screen Divas Of Yesteryears? (1670 Views)

Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? / The Three Divas Of Talk Show In Nigeria, Who Do You Consider The Best? / Greatest Divas Of All Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where's Ameze Amerhiagbe And All These Other Screen Divas Of Yesteryears? by suze(f): 11:47am On Sep 18, 2007
Who knows whats been happening to ameze amerhiagbe(Remember her in flesh and blood), Rosemary Ingbi, Victoria Inyama, Ann Njemanze that acted as Domitila,Dolly Nwachukwu, Sandra Achums and all these other screen divas of yester-years?
Re: Where's Ameze Amerhiagbe And All These Other Screen Divas Of Yesteryears? by ritchboi: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2007
go ask poliice
Re: Where's Ameze Amerhiagbe And All These Other Screen Divas Of Yesteryears? by sophienwa(f): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2007
victoria inyama no dey act any more oh.she dey jand sef dey enjoy her life with her family.
Re: Where's Ameze Amerhiagbe And All These Other Screen Divas Of Yesteryears? by suze(f): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2007
Yeah,I heard victoria Inyama is in jand with her lawyer husband but that she,s been ill,that her hair is falling off and she's doing chemotherapy now sef. I hope she does nnot have cancer or some thing.
Re: Where's Ameze Amerhiagbe And All These Other Screen Divas Of Yesteryears? by Raymond88(m): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2007
I miss Ann Njamanze, she was really good in Domitila.

(1) (Reply)

Halle Berry Gives Birth To Baby Girl. / It's Been My Dream To Marry A Yoruba Man; Says Igbo Actress Uche Iwuji / ................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.