Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,546 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:45 PM

Nairaland/General Section Chatroom - Nairaland / General (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom (244078 Views)

Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. / *~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - / Official Nairaland/General Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by ssusoloc: 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Not fair embarassed
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Gboliwe: 11:08am On Jul 08, 2015
semitunde:

Can you go on that thread and do a disclaimer? Your name has started dropping...if you don't, this will fester.

Not advisable at all.

Busybody2, let go and let God.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Gboliwe: 11:26am On Jul 08, 2015
queensmith:
everyone here has changed, the scammed became the scammers, the honest are now dishonest, the gentle ones now aggressive and the friends turned enemies. . . . . . . ..

Conclusion of the matter. I don taya myself.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by queensmith: 10:19am On Jul 09, 2015
Gboliwe:

Conclusion of the matter. I don taya myself.

In my opinion it serves them all right!! The way they treated platty was beyond horrible! I wouldn't wish it on my enemy! This is someone they considered a friend someone who was close to most of this nairaland gang someone who knew them and their families! If they can do that to her God knows what they can do to those they don't like!
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Sveen: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by OAM4J: 2:19am On Jul 10, 2015
queensmith:
everyone here has changed, the scammed became the scammers, the honest are now dishonest, the gentle ones now aggressive and the friends turned enemies. . . . . . . ..

olu4life:

Truly this isnt the same jaybee I know. Abeg check urself jaybee

No amount of explanation can make you understand how Jaybee3 feels except you wear the same shoes he wore.

When you put in your time, energy, money and other resources into charity of people you are not related to or known from Adam for no reward, and someone begins to term you a waster, a fraud and a killer all because her opinion was not strictly followed by a group of 10 heads, only then you can understand if you will be the same or not. Especially when you are not as anonymous as others.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by taryour(f): 7:26am On Jul 10, 2015
OAM4J:

No amount of explanation can make you understand how Jaybee3 feels except you wear the same shoes he wore.

When you put in your time, energy, money and other resources into charity of people you are not related to or known from Adam for no reward, and someone begins to term you a waster, a fraud and a killer all because her opinion was not strictly followed by a group of 10 heads, only then you can understand if you will be the same or not. Especially when you are not as anonymous as others.

GBAM! !!!!! EOD.
God bless the TeHN crew. its not an easy task at all. I personally no fit do wetin dem dey do, truth be told and being very realistic.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Busybody2(f): 7:46am On Jul 10, 2015
Gentleman Honer, Olu, Bosslady QueenS, etc, please I am on my knees there is no need to tell anyone to put a sock in their leaking mouth....There is a pre-action protocol to observe before cases can be filed in Court so I need all the evidences I can get as I presently "have just 28 pages" of inflammatory, inciteful, malicious downright lies and need more, so bikonu let 'em continue spewing trash...

I nearly tripped over someone the other day in Court with 780 pages shocked, so I have a looooong way to go, so I need all the ariwo oja's I can get...Thanks for understanding wink
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Busybody2(f): 7:57am On Jul 10, 2015
Hehehe, thank God I am not someone anyone can play politics or use wuruwuru to stylishly drop under the bus by apportioning what I never said/did to me...Who can forget the numerous posts whereby members were "using their own hands" to post that they are fed up of simply being used as decorations with their opinions dismissed outrightly...did y'all not later come to use your own hands to vindicate me and write in January that the hospital knew he had cancer since week 1 (November)...now you want to flame me for saying openly what y'all are saying whilst hiding under your blanket, lol. Nothing new there! The posts are still kuku dia, lol!

An organisation that had to approach Seun "formally" to take on a case - as is the norm with any case that comes to Nairaland - now decide to hold people to ransom by openly dumping case on Nairaland looking for who to beg and massage their egos...isn't the PROFESSIONAL thing to do "formally" go back to Seun to hand over the case back to him? cool Again after openly denying on other thread, next thing is tell me to upload receipt, rather than PROFESSIONALLY approach your Accountant to verify with perhaps an email that would not take 5 seconds to draft, lol!!!

Like I earlier intoned "errthing can/will be used..,
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Funjosh(m): 8:03am On Jul 10, 2015
Busybody2:
Gentleman Honer, Olu, etc, please there is noneed to tell anyone to put a sock in their leaking mouth....There is a pre-action protocol to observe before cases can be filed in Court so I need all the evidences I can get as I presently have just 28 pages of inflammatory, inciteful, malicious downright lies and need more, so bikonu let 'em continue spewing trash...

I nearly tripped over someone the other day in Court with 780 pages, so I have a looooong way to go, so I need all the ariwo oja's I can get...Thanks for understanding wink

So loro kan sha, Na court go settle this case
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Busybody2(f): 8:08am On Jul 10, 2015
As for those of you who repeatedly keeps throwing my children under the bus and are like now chatting shit about 'em being used to collect some non-existent British Passport...Remember the Bible says children are a heritage of the Lord, a fruit of the womb...the Bible also says only children's Angels can behold the face of God...the Bible also says it is better to tie an heavy stone round your neck and go drown yourself rather than disrespect innocent children...I can't help but wonder why you can't wait till you cradle your own in your hand "first" before trashing my God-given children to score cheap points and laughs because only God knows whom He has destined to be parents...

God is watching all of you in 4D, so keep mocking and dragging my children through the mud to spite me, Kabiyesi Oba Adajedajo lojo ija, their Creator, is taking notes...
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Busybody2(f): 8:18am On Jul 10, 2015
Funjosh:

So loro kan sha, Na court go settle this case

Na so the cookie crumble oh. That's the law we have to toe...

On a normal day, in another clime like Nigeria, mi o gbe'se ran iponri iyalaya grandfada baba anybody and can hold my own, but my present IP, phone mast signal, etc, currently pinpoints to location: UK, so I gotta be all prim and proper and behave like a lady who spent 30 years in a Switzerland Finishing School and let the law do their job smiley

Bastards
Anchor babies
Lord knows what next they will come up with to call my innocent children in a case I know nothing about...I used to go to that autosection to say pre-order should be scrapped cos the $199-$500 average the dealers make in profit is not worth the anguish and anxiety, but it was customers themselves whose voice drowned mine out that it saves them a lot more money than buying from what is already on the ground oh!!! They did not even let me finish asking my "what if the ship capsizes" question before chasing me out of the section sad And now I am being dragged on for supporting nonsense!!! Anyway like I intoned earlier, errthing can/will be used...
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by taryour(f): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
Busybody2:
As for those of you who repeatedly keeps throwing my children under the bus and are like now chatting shit about 'em being used to collect some non-existent British Passport...Remember the Bible says children are a heritage of the Lord, a fruit of the womb...the Bible also says only children's Angels can behold the face of God...the Bible also says it is better to tie an heavy stone round your neck and go drown yourself rather than disrespect innocent children...I can't help but wonder why you can't wait till you cradle your own in your hand "first" before trashing my God-given children to score cheap points and laughs because only God knows whom He has destined to be parents...

God is watching all of you in 4D, so keep mocking and dragging my children through the mud to spite me, Kabiyesi Oba Adajedajo lojo ija, their Creator, is taking notes...

BB abeg, na God i take beg you please calm down madam. you seem so angry. have been following this all this while and still I can't get to wrap my head round what's really going on, or maybe I dint pay much attention to tiny details. abeg relax please.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by honeric01(m): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
Busybody2:
Gentleman Honer, Olu, Bosslady QueenS, etc, please I am on my knees there is no need to tell anyone to put a sock in their leaking mouth....There is a pre-action protocol to observe before cases can be filed in Court so I need all the evidences I can get as I presently "have just 28 pages" of inflammatory, inciteful, malicious downright lies and need more, so bikonu let 'em continue spewing trash...

I nearly tripped over someone the other day in Court with 780 pages shocked, so I have a looooong way to go, so I need all the ariwo oja's I can get...Thanks for understanding wink

Hmmm, just seeing my mention, kindly take it easy and spend less time typing and doing all these stuffs online, don't be caught wanting doing the same things i have cautioned some from doing. like you said, you know the right way to handle stuffs like this, kindly go through that route rather than get aggressive on NL. don't lose your cool BB.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by queensmith: 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
Can the mods/Seun tell me if it's against the forum rules to discuss known conmen on this forum?

i just don't understand the basis of censoring and removing the Inpired Autos (Inspiredm thread)

Granted - the lady was told that the thread needed to be taken down, in all honesty I believe your response should have been aggressive as I don't believe the forum and it's members should be held to such a ransom.

I appreciate that he's been removed and banned, but I still think all the threads covering his fraudulent activities should be made public and stickeyed in the autos section so individuals are aware of the risks they are taking when purchasing vehicles in those schemes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by queensmith: 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
OAM4J:

ahhh OAM4J - there is more to this and you know it!!

Now if I were to speculate. . . . . . . . . grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by OAM4J: 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
queensmith:

ahhh OAM4J - there is more to this and you know it!!

Now if I were to speculate. . . . . . . . . grin grin grin

You are free to speculate but there is nothing more trust me. We were all good jolly friends until someone felt snubbed/ignored even though we were only being careful not to act without a professional/competent institution's advice that will put his/her/their licence on the line should anything go wrong.

But all of a sudden she teamed up with her well known 'enemy' who also felt ignored to attack us. When we got fed up and chose to hands off, they called us other names. We never claimed to be professional charity giver anywhere, we are just ordinary people who are willing to give helping hands to the needy, we are prone to mistake like all humans, but we have feelings and emotions too, and like all human beings we have limitations of how much we can take.

The basic requirement to be admitted as a member of TeHN executive is that while you have been active on NL for years, there is no record of being accused of fraud or lack of integrity. So you can't help getting personal when someone cast aspersions on the integrity you have built and maintained over the years.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Pataki: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
OAM4J:

You are free to speculate but there is nothing more trust me. We were all good jolly friends until someone felt snubbed/ignored even though we were only being careful not to act without a professional/competent institution's advice that will put his/her/their licence on the line should anything go wrong.

But all of a sudden she teamed up with her well known 'enemy' who also felt ignored to attack us. When we got fed up and chose to hands off, they called us other names. We never claimed to be professional charity giver anywhere, we are just ordinary people who are willing to give helping hands to the needy, we are prone to mistake like all humans, but we have feelings and emotions too, and like all human beings we have limitations of how much we can take.

The basic requirement to be admitted as a member of TeHN executive is that while you have been active on NL for years, there is no record of being accused of fraud or lack of integrity. So you can't help getting personal when someone cast aspersions on the integrity you have built and maintained over the years.

LOL. Na now una just dey sabi the true color of that woman?

Abeg make I siddon dey look madness dey perform for this forum as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by erichard2: 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hello People, I bring you greetings. Please I lost my International Passport and Certificate here in Lagos this week. Ikeja GRA, (Under Bridge-NAcho), Ajao Estate and Isolo/Mile2 area of Lagos were some of the locations I passed through when I discovered that these items were missing . The certificate is blue( hardcopy). Please try and help me out with informations regarding these items. Thank You!
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by younglawya(m): 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
queensmith:
Can the mods/Seun tell me if it's against the forum rules to discuss known conmen on this forum?

i just don't understand the basis of censoring and removing the Inpired Autos (Inspiredm thread)

Granted - the lady was told that the thread needed to be taken down, in all honesty I believe your response should have been aggressive as I don't believe the forum and it's members should be held to such a ransom.

I appreciate that he's been removed and banned, but I still think all the threads covering his fraudulent activities should be made public and stickeyed in the autos section so individuals are aware of the risks they are taking when purchasing vehicles in those schemes.

Spot on
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Seun(m): 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
queensmith:

The thread remains public. All posts by inspiredm (the accused) and the victim are visible. Many other posts have been manually made visible.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
I wonder why the complainant hasn't taken necessary action by reporting to EFCC.

I honestly did not follow through that thread however intriguing it may have become. I. don't like long stories. It bores me.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by olu4life(m): 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
OAM4J:

Hmmmm… Noted boss. I clearly know all that went down with both parties. Pls lets all be calm biko. Busybody2, pls just be calm.
What is d essence of having grudges? Both parties should pls find a common ground and settle this amicably. Its better to have a distant relationship with clean mind than to be at loggerhead/having grudges at someone. Lets all have a rethink pls. I respect most of u all here, lets be a good example to others.

I know ALL the stuff causing this wahala. We can let go of it and rather be at peace with ourselves. That doesnt mean justice shouldnt be serve where needed. undecidedMy #2Kobo
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Olaone1: 12:11am On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by queensmith: 1:50am On Jul 11, 2015
OAM4J:

Fair enough. . . . .though I think it will take more than being ignored to make a woman this madd grin grin

That's just me speculating again. . . . .
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by ifyalways(f): 8:44am On Jul 11, 2015
Dear Lawwwwd shocked

This calls for serious concern by family, friends and everyone. God please have mercy. please Lord!
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by taryour(f): 8:50am On Jul 11, 2015
ifyalways:
Dear Lawwwwd shocked

This calls for serious concern by family, friends and everyone. God please have mercy. please Lord!

Hmmmm madam ify it is well oo. How you doing and all yours?
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by ifyalways(f): 9:28am On Jul 11, 2015
taryour:

Hmmmm madam ify it is well oo. How you doing and all yours?
Big Aunty taryour. We are fine by his grace. Thank you.
Cake dey hungry me but EfemenaXY and co said " healthy eating". Those ladies eeeh, God will " polish" them for putting guilt in me anytime I want balance demolish my eba, sweet cake and other orishi rishi.

Madam Tayo, I will chop your cake soon. wink
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by taryour(f): 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
ifyalways:

Big Aunty taryour. We are fine by his grace. Thank you.
Cake dey hungry me but EfemenaXY and co said " healthy eating". Those ladies eeeh, God will " polish" them for putting guilt in me anytime I want balance demolish my eba, sweet cake and other orishi rishi.

Madam Tayo, I will chop your cake soon. wink

Oluwaseun, glad to hear that ma. May God grace never depart us IJN.

Lol. Abeg no mind EfemenaXY oo, I know Edwife too is among, dem no wan make you chop ni. Lol. Life is beautiful o eat your cake and stay healthy *winks*

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by edwife(f): 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
taryour:

Oluwaseun, glad to hear that ma. May God grace never depart us IJN.

Lol. Abeg no mind EfemenaXY oo, I know Edwife too is among, dem no wan make you chop ni. Lol. Life is beautiful o eat your cake and stay healthy *winks*

gringrintongue

Those cup cakes are not healthy o but yummy... tongue

Ify,Ify,Ify how may times did I call you? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (70) (Reply)

2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! / Welcome, New Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.