Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,127 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Nairaland/General Section Chatroom - Nairaland / General (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom (244969 Views)

Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. / *~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - / Official Nairaland/General Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Mynd44: 10:36am On Jul 20, 2015
*grabs popcorn*

This is hawt!!!!
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by jaybee3(m): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2015
Mynd44:
*grabs popcorn*

This is hawt!!!!

You've got mail
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by pickabeau1: 10:42am On Jul 20, 2015
Ok...If I say I am not confused still..i am a liar

If the matter is about DJDola...no one is perfect

He is late
The matter is concluded by God himself

Let his spirit rest in peace
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Busybody2(f): 10:55am On Jul 20, 2015
Pataki:

LOL, afi minor clash....... you have forgotten that you even created an anonymous username back then to start attacking me and other forum members on the travel section back then? cheesy cheesy 2006? grin I officially registered on this forum in 2006. I became active in the Travel section early 2008/2009. So where did you infer this ''in 2006'' from? lipsrsealed

Your useless antecedents are well known on this forum at least by me and the few sensible peeps back then when the travel section had reasonable peeps. I doubt anyone you are having grudges with at the moment really know the deep seated madness and idleness that prevails over you. I was one of those who called you out on the Inspired thread. Because I know your writing patterns which borders on despicable pathetic online madness. To be honest, I don't even bother about you on this forum. In fact, I try to avoid you anywhere on this forum for a number of years now, because you are someone who truly needs the NHS Mental Act 123 enacted upon her. Those imploring you to be calm, are simply pouring water into a basket. This is what fuels your silly ego.

I did not badge into this thread as you are trying to foolishly imply. Rather you foolishly mentioned me in one of your silly puerile rantings here. Or are you suffering from memory loss added to whatever is complicating your life? undecided

If you are here crying about your children, it is rather aimless and useless. Afterall, you have been barking that you have filed your case in court. Let the UK court settle whatever your grouse is, and stop this gross eyesore ediotic infantile verbiage that adds no meaning to this forum. You call someone's mother a witch repeatedly (who probably has seen you for your true color), but you are here crying that someone is maligning your own children. Allow your brain to think once in a while Miss (Mrs) D...... I have no beef with you. If I truly did, I doubt the tone of my discourse would be this mild with you.

Go and resolve your issues somewhere else.

You were using mrpataki then, amongst other userid's you had or are you forgetting if they mention top 5 most banned username on NL, you would be listed amongst them!!!

As for the rest of the claptrap you wrote, my response is for gentleman Semitunde, and I am hear taking note for my case file, unlike you who keep wading in to be the centre of attraction! This was the same way you unceremoniously jumped on Siena in similar situation despite the fact that you were pals...so either go ahead with the assignment I gave you to contact inspired's mum or keep acting the fool you are...the floor is open...counting down...
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Busybody2(f): 10:57am On Jul 20, 2015
pickabeau1:
Ok...If I say I am not confused still..i am a liar

If the matter is about DJDola...no one is perfect

He is late
The matter is concluded by God himself

Let his spirit rest in peace

The only matter that matters is nobody should be bringing up that DJ issue at all in lieu of how it all ended...people should learn to have the fear of God and stop raking coals over old wound and let the poor boy RIP. This is distasteful and unpalatable. This is not hard to comprehend! End of!!!
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by semitunde: 11:00am On Jul 20, 2015
OK. Busybody2.

I can understand from your posts you have want Tehn, as a group and individuals to stay off your case, is that right? You have no reason to raise this again if they do that? If this is the case then I think that can be done.

Will the cease fire be extended to your real life instituted case against them ( if any)? Cos you know it wouldn't be fair to ask them to keep quiet while a case is being thrown at them, considering they are nairalanders with most of their help activities done online.

Also, from what I've gathered so far from you, you still believe there are good guys in Tehn and that Tehn itself is a capable organisation ( regardless of the issues you raised) so I'm sure you won't want the organisation to go down through you. Withdraw any case against them (if there is), and let everyone stay in their lane?

Pls jaybee3 Oamj4, pls can you roll with above?

Thanks pickabeau for stepping in.

I've know Tehn since maybe when it was started. This shouldn't be happening and allowed to fester, considering the calibre of guys there and the future as a group.

Busybody2, pls oam4j and pickabeau have tried to explain and apologise including for your children. Find it in your heart to forgive and move on pls.

We should learn to put ego aside ( even if it chokes us and threatens to burst our veins). We would have learnt another level of humility. It can drain us of the will needed to move forward, but true test of character and mentality can't be better than this... If anyone needs apologies, pls shower it.

This can make for good entertainment for some time, till ppl start getting irritatated and start lashing at everyone.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Mynd44: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2015
jaybee3:

You've got mail
Can't find it
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by pickabeau1: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2015
Busybody2:

The only matter that matters is nobody should be bringing up that DJ issue at all in lieu of how it all ended...people should learn to have the fear of God and stop raking coals over old wound and let the poor boy RIP. This is distasteful and unpalatable. This is not hard to comprehend! End of!!!

Ok

May the matter rest in peace
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by jaybee3(m): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2015
Mynd44:

Can't find it

send me an email
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Busybody2(f): 11:15am On Jul 20, 2015
semitunde:
OK. Busybody2.

I can understand from your posts you have want Tehn, as a group and individuals to stay off your case, is that right? You have no reason to raise this again if they do that? If this is the case then I think that can be done.

Will the cease fire be extended to your real life instituted case against them ( if any)? Cos you know it wouldn't be fair to ask them to keep quiet while a case is being thrown at them, considering they are nairalanders with most of their help activities done online.

Also, from what I've gathered so far from you, you still believe there are good guys in Tehn and that Tehn itself is a capable organisation ( regardless of the issues you raised) so I'm sure you won't want the organisation to go down through you. Withdraw any case against them (if there is), and let everyone stay in their lane?

Pls jaybee3 Oamj4, pls can you roll with above?

Thanks pickabeau for stepping in.

I've know Tehn since maybe when it was started. This shouldn't be happening and allowed to fester, considering the calibre of guys there and the future as a group.

Busybody2, pls oam4j and pickabeau have tried to explain and apologise including for your children. Find it in your heart to forgive and move on pls.

We should learn to put ego aside ( even if it chokes us and threatens to burst our veins). We would have learnt another level of humility. It can drain us of the will needed to move forward, but true test of character and mentality can't be better than this... If anyone needs apologies, pls shower it.

This can make for good entertainment for some time, till ppl start getting irritatated and start lashing at everyone.

Mr Semitunde, I don't have any issue with any beef anyone has against me, I just can't wrap my head round why this people cannot reason enough to know that there are some sensitive subject that should remain out of bound and permanently under lock and key forever such as this traumatic DJ issue...

The reason the Court ish was being instigated by me was due to the outright lie that I hate Tehn, hence reason I countered this malicious accusation that if I hate Tehn how come when they approached me for help getting Tehn registered, I wired the sum of N150,000 to them following day, etc. They denied this 7 months ago, now came to deny this on this again, only to start doing a u-turn that I should upload proof... Who does that!!! What stops a self-proclaimed professional organisation from calling their accountant to verify something that would not take them a minute in this digital age we are in. It's their failure to look in the mirror and rather malign and discredit me as a liar, etc that is getting on my nerves. If they can drop the lies that I didn't give Tehn a penny, I will drop the court case!

Na jeje I dey my lane, as long as they dish, I will dish back lekunrere within the legal boundary I am permitted. They should stop thinking they can gang up on me to use me to practise damage limitation skills...I can see beyond all these ruse...And the irony is that you will never see the puppet master pulling the puppet strings involved online...he will sit behind the safe confines of his email to pass orders without letting them know what's up 100%...So let them learn to live and let live and all this will die down...

pickabeau1:

Ok

May the matter rest in peace

I pray so too sad
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Pataki: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2015
Busybody2:

You were using mrpataki then, amongst other userid's you had or are you forgetting if they mention top 5 most banned username on NL, you would be listed amongst them!!!

As for the rest of the claptrap you wrote, my response is for gentleman Semitunde, so keep wading in to be the centre of attraction! This was the same way you unceremoniously jumped on Siena in similar situation despite the fact that you were pals...so either go ahead with the assignment I gave you to contact inspired's mum or keep acting the fool you are...the floor is open...counting down...

Yawns. Miss D say something new or I am giving up on you. You are running from pole to pillar here. Keep drumming up names, thinking it will appeal emotionally to those you are mentioning. Pataki is a one-man army and I will always be. I will address whomever I choose to, no matter whose ox is gored. You know what I consider pathetic about your plight is that, you cannot see beyond your nose. It is really a shame though. You are someone who is intelligently empowered, but your foolishness or is it idiocy will not let you expand your horizon.

Thanks for the compliment you have accorded me. Honestly, it does not move me an inch. cool I have grown beyond whatever you can say here. As for you, you have even deteriorated. Just look at your pathetic self here, anyone who dares to address you, you have ediotic inferences to bring up, that bears no bearing to your silly ranting.

As I maintained, your case is in court. The only thing that will be sensible for you to spew here is what the courts have decided with the foolishness you have thrown in their face. Anything short of this, makes you look dangerously ediotic on this board. lipsrsealed

I don't know anything about the TeHN. In fact the only time I ever came across them on this forum, is when they were posted on the FB some years ago I think. I won't even know about this thread, not until you CC (mentioned) me here. I don't even visit this board. Politics and Arsenal board are my interest mostly here these days. But then again, I see the same madness you exhibited back in 2008 on the Travel section playing out here. I have said my bit.

Let the UK court entertain your madness. The only thing I will state openly is that whomever you are having a case with, should direct the court to have a mental evaluation done upon you in all sincerity. You really need it.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Busybody2(f): 11:19am On Jul 20, 2015
Pataki:

Yawns. Miss D say something new or I am giving up on you. You are running from pole to pillar here. Keep drumming up names, thinking it will appeal emotionally to those you are mentioning. Pataki is a one-man army and I will always be. I will address whomever I choose to, no matter whose ox is gored. You know what I consider pathetic about your plight is that, you cannot see beyond your nose. It is really a shame though. You are someone who is intelligently empowered, but your foolishness or is it idiocy will not let you expand your horizon.

Thanks for the compliment you have accorded me. Honestly, it does not move me an inch. cool I have grown beyond whatever you can say here. As for you, you have even deteriorated. Just look at your pathetic self here, anyone who dares to address you, you have ediotic inferences to bring up, that bears no bearing to your silly ranting.

As I maintained, your case is in court. The only thing that will be sensible for you to spew here is what the courts have decided with the foolishness you have thrown in their face. Anything short of this, makes you look dangerously ediotic on this board. lipsrsealed

I don't know anything about the TeHN. In fact the only time I ever came across them on this forum, is when they were posted on the FB some years ago I think. I won't even know about this thread, not until you CC (mentioned) me here. I don't even visit this board. Politics and Arsenal board are my interest mostly here these days. But then again, I see the same madness you exhibited back in 2008 on the Travel section playing out here. I have said my bit.

Let the UK court entertain your madness. The only thing I will state openly is that whomever you are having a case with, should direct the court to have a mental evaluation done upon you in all sincerity. You really need it.

Yada, yada, yada...I said it, I knew you can write a 90,000 word thesis on gbaranmideleru, ekeyofuro stuffs and you didn't disappoint!

The floor is all yours, all eyes are now on you as your heart always desire, and you are now the centre of attention, so any more bile you feel like regurgitating, lol...were dun wo loja omolasan ekeji bingo, woof woof....

Apologies Semitunde, this one is not a part of Tehn so excuse the politeness I am extending to him by entertaining his folly and tomfoolery until he skulks away like the pathetic weasel that he is...
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Pataki: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2015
Busybody2:

Yada, yada, yada...I said it, I knew you can write a 90,000 word thesis on gbaranmideleru, ekeyofuro stuffs and you didn't disappoint!

The floor is all yours, all eyes are now on you as your heart always desire, and you are now the centre of attention, so any more bile you feel like regurgitating, lol...were dun wo loja omolasan ekeji bingo, woof woof....

LOL. Wetin happen? O fe da si rough ni? You think say na only you sabi write thesis? grin This thread should be a place of fun. You saw those who came here to talk about cake banters on this thread. Why not emulate fellow reasonable beings like that? Abi na only you madness dey worry ni? lipsrsealed

The only thing we want to hear from you forthwith is the decision the court has taken.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Busybody2(f): 11:45am On Jul 20, 2015
Pataki:

LOL. Wetin happen? O fe da si rough ni? You think say na only you sabi write thesis? grin This thread should be a place of fun. You saw those who came here to talk about cake banters on this thread. Why not emulate fellow reasonable beings like that? Abi na only you madness dey worry ni? lipsrsealed

The only thing we want to hear from you forthwith is the decision the court has taken.

Mate, your reverse psychology cannot work with me, you have been screaming like a wild banshee since, so you must continue talking alainikan se osi... your trademark on Nairaland is fighting anyone and everyone, hence reason for your numerous ban. E don tay wey you tear eye reach back, so make my compliment of you being one of top 5 banned count, so please show us your logo, you have to keep talking...common don't start acting all coy and shy...
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Vicjustice: 11:47am On Jul 20, 2015
Busybody2:

I did not bring this up, Tehn spokesperson did and CATEGORICALLY stated it was solely to defend Tehn. Again Semitunde, this was the same ish raised by OAm4 which I addressed earlier! Nevertheless it is tasteless and crass for anybody to bring up this 7 months old case which resulted in the painful demise of the patient, wouldn't you agree!!! With regards to the doofus Jaybee whom I cannot tackle head on due to legal proceeding Mr Semitunde:

-He is one of the official Tehn spokesperson who blatantly stated he was on other thread on a premeditated course of attack on my person "because" I was the only one who had issue with organisation Tehn 7 months ago. I do not have any other issue with him.

-My only grouse was with the hospital's antics hence reason ALL my posts "on NL" centred on time/money. [[six weeks spent with no diagnosis]] [[Donation received - donation spent] = upto N2M used to treat tuberculosis]] I don't have any issue expressing myself clearly. I was not part of those who mentioned anything about any India trip. My "offline" stance since day one which i communicated to them "offline" was - conventional medicine "cannot" cure this, complimentary medicine "can"...kindly empower DJ financially upfront and give him a sizeable sum of money as the breadwinner of his family so he can have something like a "bucket list" and also enable him cater to his dependants' needs...I communicated this to them formally in a non-imposing manner oh.

-Semitunde, you are very wise and correct to have sussed out that there are some other ish being dugged up: there was "one" instance outside NL 4 months ago(outside NL I repeat for emphasis) whereby a flurry of diabolical threatening text messages were sent to me by a Tehn individual, and I responded via same text message that "I don't suffer fools gladly/I am not moved by empty threats/"you lagbaja did this, you lagbaja did that, etc..."

-Pray ask this so-called professional tehn group why this "one-off offline" incidence with one individual - is being packaged by Tehn group with lots of salt and pepper added to show how butthurt they are as a group - "online" Why is the group here "online" to tackle what happened "offline" with an individual "online"? And they expect to be taken seriously! See why you sef are getting confused with this so-called professional group called Tehn on their individual/group stance! See how liars have painted the text convo I had offline with the head honcho at Tehn as gossip & rumour spreading! Pathetic!!!
Well said. But unfortunately, there will always be trouble-someone who would hate you for knowing your stuff. It's loathing how someone can keep on being involved in fights all over the place for 10 years
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Busybody2(f): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2015
Vicjustice:

Well said. But unfortunately, there will always be trouble-someone who would hate you for knowing your stuff. It's appalling how someone can keep on being involve in fight all over the forum for 10 years

Hmmm the notorious Mrpataki and his rebel-rousing, troublesome, meddlesome, worrisome antics, I bet a few moderators can write 1000 page books on him...Funny i miss all those big big English words he used to use, he sure kept us Nairalanders on our toes and helped improve our vocabulary if I may say, lol.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Idowuogbo(f): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2015
Mr Pataki, o ti toooo...haba! Please follow oam4j to the politics sect abi na sports sec, go cool off there Abegi! Peace won't reign if you carry on posting ya epistles. E jo sir! Oya carry ya sandals angry
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Idowuogbo(f): 11:54am On Jul 20, 2015
Vicjustice:

Well said. But unfortunately, there will always be trouble-someone who would hate you for knowing your stuff. It's loathing how someone can keep on being involve in fights all over the place for 10 years
Lmao @ babefishing

This ya business na wa ooo....hian!
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Pataki: 11:59am On Jul 20, 2015
Vicjustice:

Well said. But unfortunately, there will always be trouble-someone who would hate you for knowing your stuff. It's loathing how someone can keep on being involve in fights all over the place for 10 years
Haha! Her army are coming out. Even that yeye old goat has reported. You should be like 50-yepa old now. How are your grandchildren sir? cheesy I have long since left the Travel section. Is the UK still granting visas and appeals to peeps? I don't even follow UK immigration news again.

Busybody2:

Mate, your reverse psychology cannot work with me, you have been screaming like a wild banshee since, so you must continue talking alainikan se osi... your trademark on Nairaland is fighting anyone and everyone, hence reason for your numerous ban. E don tay wey you tear eye reach back, so make my compliment of you being one of top 5 banned count, so please show us your logo, you have to keep talking...common don't start acting all coy and shy...

Now you wanna get all British on me huh? Na who and who be your mate? grin You are grossly silly. Lets even assume I have got that many bans as you imply, why am I still on this forum posting till date? I don't even know where this senseless discourse of yours is going. undecided Should I log in with my ''mrpataki'' addy? shocked

Pataki - shy? You have not seen me on the dance floor. You needed to have seen how all these Oyinbos were begging to dance Salsa and Kizomba with me yesterday night at the Salsa club I went to. Pataki loves to steal the show. cool So once again, you got it wrong about me about being shy. grin

Abeg update us, what is the latest with your court case? You know I love court cases walai! cheesy
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Pataki: 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Mr Pataki, o ti toooo...haba! Please follow oam4j to the politics sect abi na sports sec, go cool off there Abegi! Peace won't reign if you carry on posting ya epistles. E jo sir! Oya carry ya sandals angry

OK ma....I dey go oh! cool
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Pataki: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Busybody2:

Hmmm the notorious Mrpataki and his rebel-rousing, troublesome, meddlesome, worrisome antics, I bet a few moderators can write 1000 page books on him...Funny i miss all those big big English words he used to use, he sure kept us Nairalanders on our toes and helped improve our vocabulary if I may say, lol.

Too much Dutch speaking don scatter me these days. Niet mijn schuld..... grin
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Vicjustice: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lmao @ babefishing

This ya business na wa ooo....hian!
It's neither a "business" nor is it mine, i am only promoting it: www.babefishing.com is a 100% free social networking site where someone can freely find love. Find yours now
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Idowuogbo(f): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
Vicjustice:

Find yours now
And who told you I was searching? undecided
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Idowuogbo(f): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Pataki:

OK ma....I dey go oh! cool
Stop viewing na angry grin
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Busybody2(f): 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Pataki:

Haha! Her army are coming out. Even that yeye old goat has reported. You should be like 50-yepa old now. How are your grandchildren sir? cheesy I have long since left the Travel section. Is the UK still granting visas and appeals to peeps? I don't even follow UK immigration news again.

Now you wanna get all British on me huh? Na who and who be your mate? grin You are grossly silly. Lets even assume I have got that many bans as you imply, why am I still on this forum posting till date? I don't even know where this senseless discourse of yours is going. undecided Should I log in with my ''mrpataki'' addy? shocked

Pataki - shy? You have not seen me on the dance floor. You needed to have seen how all these Oyinbos were begging to dance Salsa and Kizomba with me yesterday night at the Salsa club I went to. Pataki loves to steal the show. cool So once again, you got it wrong about me about being shy. grin

Abeg update us, what is the latest with your court case? You know I love court cases walai! cheesy

Bingo! Bullseye!! You can say that again and again and again and again!! First he lovingly steps forward to collect the award for being banned many times, now he suddenly develops amnesia and is trying to shove the award under the carpet, hmmm...In the other news, see person with two left feet claiming best dancer. If I hear... cool I bet he even sucks at dancing palongo.

Phew, he is on his way out! Good riddance to bad rubbish, now I can clearly see front and the next sly underhanded tactic the so-called professional group Tehn has up their sleeves...
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Pataki: 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Stop viewing na angry grin

Me wey I don dey Chelsea thread.....na my ghost dey view this thread oh! Abi someone don log in with my mrpataki id ni? grin
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Vicjustice: 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
Pataki:

Haha! Her army are coming out. Even that yeye old goat has reported. You should be like 50-yepa old now. How are your grandchildren sir? cheesy I have long since left the Travel section. Is the UK still granting visas and appeals to peeps? I don't even followwisdom:igration news again.
Good thing you know that i'm older than your father, but I wonder why you still insulted me, or is that how you insult your own father?
Word of wisdom: only a foolish person laughs at an old man because, he just might never get to the age of the old man.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Pataki: 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Ha! Leave that certified senior weyrey alone oh! I take shigidi beg you. It is not a good sight to see old men cry. PLS!

I am out of here for now.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Vicjustice: 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lol, you don't need to search, others will definitely search for you in www.babefishing.com
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Pataki: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
Vicjustice:

Good thing you know that i'm older than your father, but I wonder why you still insulted me, or is that how you insult your own father?
Word of wisedom: only a foolish person laughs at an old man because, he just might never get to the age of the old man.

Afi word of ''wisedom''. You still have not improved your English writing even after you married that Irish woman almost ten years now?! Eran-igbe. cheesy I no get your time today walai!
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Vicjustice: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Pataki:

Afi word of ''wisedom''. You still have not improved your English writing even after you married that Irish woman almost ten years now?! Eran-igbe. cheesy I no get your time today walai!

Young boy, you don't make mistakes, right?
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Idowuogbo(f): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Vicjustice:

Word of wisdom: only a foolish person laughs at an old man because, he just might never get to the age of the old man.
Haba......Mr Vicjustice.... easy na embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (70) (Reply)

2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! / Welcome, New Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.