Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Nairaland/General Section Chatroom - Nairaland / General (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom (245003 Views)

Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. / *~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - / Official Nairaland/General Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2016
[sup][/sup]
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 02, 2016
Key
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 02, 2016
[sub][/sub]Key
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 02, 2016
[code][/code]Key
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 02, 2016
[color=#550000][/color][code][/code]Key
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Laridman14: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
2016 WAEC answer LINK (yoruba NOW available)FOR FREE
All 2016 waec answer will be posted here for free......... YORUBA now available for free...

AVAILABLE AT

http://laridman..com.ng/2016/04/2016-waec-answer-link-yoruba-now.html
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by geniusgenes: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
Dear Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, freiburger, r231.
Please can I get a link to nairaland's rules and regulations?

Is it a crime to direct people to my signature anfter I have made a post related to a Nairaland thread?

I don't want to break any rules, I'll appreciate a swift response
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by geniusgenes: 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
geniusgenes:

Is it a crime to direct people to my signature anfter I have made a post related to a Nairaland thread?

Found it!
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by donval2121(m): 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
WOMAN SPOTTED BACKING A CAT

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by mysticgal(f): 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
Farano and roctation, please help unban me antispam bot banned me. I need to campaign for my contest in miss nairaland. Thank you for a quick intervention.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by anonymous1988: 10:49am On Apr 24, 2016
GOD HEAR OUR CRY!!!! KEN SARO WIWA POLYTECHNIC STUDENTS CRY OUT!!

Parents send there children to school to acquire knowledge and in turn take care of them when they get old.. All this won't be possible when some lecturers in the school are busy milking the students dry and as well smiling to the bank.. The Student-lecturer relationship is getting worse as time flies. The admission of new students into the school has reduced drastically, some say it's because of the change of Name but it' not!

Students are being compelled to sort courses for as high as 10 - 20 thousand naira.. Married women and single ladies are involved in there randy love for money and lustful desire..

Take a look at this!!! 95 students were given Carry over in one Late Dr Vincent Eebee's course in the Department of Used English/Mass Communication who was Killed by unknown Gunmen.. Some of the students complained of Sexual Molestation by Lecturers.. The said Dr Vincent Hails From Yeghe Community... information has it that the community is set to attack the school following the death of there son since they feel he might have been killed by students of the institution..

The students are Firm on there Quest for change in the institution and also urge the community to go about things the right way..they also beg the community to put themselves. In the shoes of there parents who have been spending so much money in this economic hard time.

QUOTE “ it wil be an act of wickedness if a lecturer compels a student to sort to pass either by cash or Kind and in turn still Fails them"

We are begging them to desist from that act and learn from what has happened!!

INDEED GOD NEVER SLEEPS!!

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Miftahu002: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
Please what is NDA post utme subject combination for political science is english and mathematics the same as in their previou exams
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by FrankValency(m): 9:23am On May 10, 2016
geniusgenes:

pls I need d link for the rules here please cc: Seun lalasticlala
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by brajy(m): 12:41pm On May 17, 2016
Welcome to d forum !!"""""
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by GRANDM: 1:52pm On May 25, 2016
PLS Beware of ZAPOSTA formerly called CIRCUIT ATLANTIC

this site has held my order since Jan 2016 till date.
several appeal for refunds have been refused. I ordered a Rav4 ECU
and paid equivalent of N114,639.42 complete,as required.
This is May 2016,despite calls and mails to them they have refused to deliver my order nor send my refund.

PLS WATCHOUT IF U CONSIDERED TO PLACE ORDERS with ZAPOSTA.
BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by carmine9(f): 1:50pm On May 26, 2016
Hello NairaLanders wink, PLEASE HELP ME. i have a problem sad. I am looking for an apartment for first time and i don’t understand the whole process. how did you look for an apartment for yourself? I would like to stay in a small 1-room apartment in Lagos
My website - https://myjobs.com.ng
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by wealth0606(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2016
yeh boya i don loose money
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Dearest seun and mods I think the website is better the way it was before!

I even missed road on my way to this chatroom! Pls help the smiley faces are just too distracting.

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Supnaija(m): 2:59am On Jun 07, 2016
hey guys please i wanna ask a bit off topic. How can one delete a post on nairaland and has anyone been able to create a new post cos each time I try to create a new post it says the server is overwhelmed
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by laminchi: 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
Field Sales Representative.
Our client, a reputable telecommunication company is recruiting for Field Sales Representatives.

Job Title: Field Sales Representaive

JOB DESCRIPTION
•Responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
•Present and sell company’s products and services to current and potential clients.
•Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
•Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
•Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
•Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
•Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
•Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
•Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
•Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
•Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
•Identify and resolve client concerns.

REQUIREMENTS
•Candidates must not be older than 30 years
•Minimum of OND
•Negotiation Skills
•Persuasion Skills
•Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills

RENUMERATION
Commission based salary structure.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1w6zlhZq6CcEbcVRenvuRWfZ-coGJk7RlZLP0h7XQmM0/viewform

Our client is a diverse, equal opportunities organisation and is committed to developing talent in the telecommunications industry, in all of the countries it operates in. In addition to considering your skills and competencies, your fit with our culture and values is important.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by kenejicks(m): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by mcfriend9(m): 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
Please visit www.lobade.com to report events/news happening in your neighborhood. Its Nigeria's No. 1 crowd-reporting news website. Also visit to get the latest news... Thanks a lot
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by daroyal1: 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Now officially open for business is Goldmynes Premium Hall - at 6b D’alberto Road Palmgrove estate, Lagos. The Exquisite, Stunning, Spacious, Beautiful Hall can seat 1000 guests and is Fully air conditioned. Perfect for that dream Wedding, Concert & Birthday celebration. If you truly want your event to be special, then come celebrate @ Premium Hall.
Price per day:
Section 1 - 250k (seats 500)
Section 2 - 500k (seats 1000)
(pa system and stage lighting inclusive)

Also available to rent for your occasions are the best:
Live band
Concert Equipments
Pa Systems (Speakers, Mics, Amplifiers etc.)
Stage and Lighting Effects
Entertainment gadgets (pyrotechnics, confetti, smoke machines)
HD Cameras
Multimedia video and Camera screen projectors
Caterers
Photographers & lots more.

Goldmyne Events
Let Us make your dreams come true.
You dream it, we make it.

For bookings and more info.

6b dalberto road, Palmgrove estate, Lagos.
Call 0808 457 9999

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by mrhumsoft(m): 12:57am On Jun 17, 2016
Onlinenairapay Opportunities

Hello,

do you have dreams, goals and desires? Are there things, which you would like to have, but which are currently unaffordable?
Would you like to lead a life, in which you could take your decisions without any financial constraints? Would you like to have enough money to enjoy the sunny side of life? Sufficient funds for travelling? An elegant car? Maybe your own house? Would you like to dine in splendid restaurants? Or buy technical devices with high standards, without worrying about the price? These are just material issues, which can make your life more beautiful. And of course we could continue this list ad infinitum.

But the opportunities are much wider. Would you like to have enough money to secure high-level health-care for yourself? Enough funds to pay for the best education and a life without worries for your children?
Money for donations, to support others and do good in general?

Imagine, you had enough time and money to do your favorite sports, to pursue your hobbies and to simply enjoy life. A life without financial problems.

With the Onlinenairapay offer, you can start TODAY to make your dreams, goals and desires come true.

Take a minute, register for free http://onlinenairapay.10dollar.business

Please contact me if you have any questions.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
It has been a very long journey, the roads I have trudged have been very very bumpy but here I am , still I rise above all trials and tribulations. I never imagined that it will be this hectic but God has been very faithful

It is in light of this that I humbly beseech you to please come out en masse tomorrow , 20th June, 2016 and vote MIMZY as MISSNL2016

I really will appreciate your love and support as I cannot do this on my own, please vote for me and tell your friends to tell their friends to spread the love.

A vote for MIMZY is a vote for :

Humility
Sharp Perception
Good Vision
Confidence
Charisma

I know I can always count on you. Thank you so much once again.

Cc:
Slyisaac obiorathesubtle smellymouth lsofdk smellinganus airsultan iykekelvins creamish thesonofmark marysmeal onegai vanquay
4rmthewest firsking01 kingrex1
Lezzlie muva
Lezzlie synzu panacea7 movmentish sunnyuche1
Yourmajesty
Fadedjeans
Gblaker
Jaybee3

ITbusinessguy
l888
Sharksblow
Commentus2

Miscellaneous aikfrank sirwere sheba123 bedguy
deepyuki teebaba2 marshriley rosalieene suzan404
Govnorsym makydebbie jixnation smiliyb henrynick
Obontami olufemiolaolu fingard02k crotonite

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by seanez: 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2016

6 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (70) (Reply)

2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! / Welcome, New Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.