Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Answers Needed Please. Questions: When Was Hell Fire Created By God? Where Is It Located? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Answers Needed Please. Questions: When Was Hell Fire Created By God? Where Is It Located? (2635 Views)

The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls / Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? / When In The Bible Was Hell Fire Created? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answers Needed Please. Questions: When Was Hell Fire Created By God? Where Is It Located? by henrychubayo: 8:11am On Nov 09, 2011
[b][/b] Some religion believe that hell fire is real. Please help me with the answer to my questions. When was hell fire created by God? Where is hell fire located?
Re: Answers Needed Please. Questions: When Was Hell Fire Created By God? Where Is It Located? by Joagbaje(m): 8:30am On Nov 09, 2011
Yes HELL was created by God for Satan and his angels at the fall of satan's rebellion.it is believed that it is located beneath the earth ,but Hell is a spiritual place.
Re: Answers Needed Please. Questions: When Was Hell Fire Created By God? Where Is It Located? by missjane: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2011
God made the lake of fire not hell. Wot we call hell was the prison in hades where abraham made his bosom back then. After Jesus resurrected and opened the prison gates, the devil then modified it to his taste,
Re: Answers Needed Please. Questions: When Was Hell Fire Created By God? Where Is It Located? by Digriz(m): 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2011
henrychubayo:

[b][/b] Some religion believe that hell fire is real. Please help me with the answer to my questions. When was hell fire created by God? Where is hell fire located?
is ths ur question meant for a living being?
Re: Answers Needed Please. Questions: When Was Hell Fire Created By God? Where Is It Located? by Joagbaje(m): 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2011
@miss Jane
missjane:

God made the lake of fire not hell.
So are you saying God didn't create hell?

Matthew 10:28
28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Wot we call hell was the prison in hades where abraham made his bosom back then. After Jesus resurrected and opened the prison gates, the devilĀ  then modified it to his taste,

Youre right.

Matthew 25:41
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

(1) (Reply)

Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God / Is Jehovah Of Christians The Same Being As The Allah Of Islam? / Breaking Gods Law And The Mark Of The Beast......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.