Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Pain During Menstrual Period - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pain During Menstrual Period (940 Views)

Top 7 Food To Avoid During Menstrual period / How To Ease Back Pain During Pregnancy / Causes Of Seeing Menstrual Period Twice A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pain During Menstrual Period by funyin(f): 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2007
Many Ladies including (I) experience severe pain during menstrual period.

What can be done to reduce/stop the pain?
Re: Pain During Menstrual Period by Attention(f): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2007
Funyin,

Always be personal about your questions, it attracts faster responses!
As regards the MP, please take less of sugary food at close dates and maybe try pain relieves like feldene. If so severe, see a doctor as it may be due to a medical condition.
Re: Pain During Menstrual Period by kunle75(m): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2007
hi funyin,
one of my female friend also complaint about it m/p sometimes ago,but i will not miss word their is a particular drug that was introduced to her then and she confess to me that the drug perform excelently well i will advice that u tried it out its OMEGA PLUS,a product of swissgarde pharm in south africa and its affordable,but if u need one the have thier depot at ogudu ojota,but they may not want to sell to u as individual except u know someone who is one of thier distributor,but incase u need one i can be of help,u can reach me 08077103059,08037146048,or kunleoshin@gmail.com.thank u,hoping to hear from u soon.
Re: Pain During Menstrual Period by Kilkenny: 2:46am On Sep 28, 2007
Menstrual pain also known as "Dysmenorrhoea" is quite common in women & in some,can be quite severe.

There are 2 types- Primary,which is common in younger females & in most cases has no sinister or suspicious cause: It can usually be managed with painkillers,contraceptive pills etc

and the second is Secondary which is due to an underlying medical cause such as endometriosis,fibroids,etc.

So,best thing to do is to see your doctor or gynaecologist first if you are worried,particularly if you find that the pain-killers( eg paracetamol, etc) aren't controlling the pain.

Isn't Omega-Plus a vitamin pill? im lost as to how that helps with dysmenorrhoea!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Dry Lips / Can U Give Out Ur Kidney? / Accurate And Simple Computerized Birth Control And Family Planning Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.