Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Cost Of Travelling From Lagos To S. Leone By Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Travelling From Lagos To S. Leone By Road (8448 Views)

Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt / So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Travelling From Lagos To S. Leone By Road by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2011
Good morning all.
Please i want people with experience to put me thru here.
I will like to travel from Lagos to Sierra Leone by road since i cant pay 170k for the arik flight.
I want to knw the number of days it will take me to travel down since i have 9days to go and come back.
The cost for the to & fro trips, the cost for a nice but not too expensive hotel and feeding.
Also like how much i can budget for the whole trip.
Thank you and looking forward to hearing good responses
Re: Cost Of Travelling From Lagos To S. Leone By Road by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 11, 2011
some one shld please help out here now!! how can i travel from Lagos to SL?
Re: Cost Of Travelling From Lagos To S. Leone By Road by tayoTFC(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2011
i will get back to u soon, let me check online for u
Re: Cost Of Travelling From Lagos To S. Leone By Road by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2011
tayoTFC:

i will get back to u soon, let me check online for u

Thank you! am going thu dat as well but cant figure anythg out yet

(1) (Reply)

Press Statement Email From Dana Airline / 20 Things You Observe While Commuting In Lagos / Two Dead, 6 Injured In Petrol Tanker Fire In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.