Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Kekekekekekek : Make Una See Ohhh: Lilkech @ It Again - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Kekekekekekek : Make Una See Ohhh: Lilkech @ It Again (1674 Views)

VERY FUNNY: Make Una See Wetin Big Nyash Dey Cause....lolzzzzzz / Lmao: The Selfie Stick Is Not By Force Ohhh / Who Said Education Isn't Compulsory "make Una See These South Africans O" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kekekekekekek : Make Una See Ohhh: Lilkech @ It Again by lilkech(m): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2011
THIS IS A ACCIDENT REPORT LETTER (VERBATIM) WHICH A BRICK LAYER WROTE TO HIS INSURANCE COMPANY.

Dear Sir
"I am writing in response to your request for additional information in Block 3 of the accident report form. I put "poor planning" as the cause of my accident. You asked for a fuller explanation and I trust the following details will be sufficient.

I am a bricklayer by trade. On the day of the accident, I was working alone on the roof of a new six story building. When I completed my work, I found that I had some bricks left over which, when weighed later were found to be slightly in excess of 500 lbs.

Rather than carry the bricks down by hand, I decided to lower them in a barrel by using a pulley, which was attached to the side of the building on the sixth floor.

Securing the rope at ground level, I went up to the roof, swung the barrel out and loaded the bricks into it.

Then I went down and untied the rope, holding it tightly to ensure a slow descent of the bricks. You will note in Block 11 of the accident report form that I weigh only 135lbs but the blocks weighed over 500lbs.

Due to my surprise at being jerked off the ground so suddenly, I lost my presence of mind and forgot to let go of the rope [/b]Needless to say, I proceeded at a rapid rate up the side of the building.

In the vicinity of the third floor, [b]I met the barrel which was now proceeding downward at an equal, impressive speed.

This explained the[b] fractured skull, minor abrasions and the broken collar bone,[/b] as listed in section 3 of the accident report form.
Slowed only slightly, I continued my rapid ascent, not stopping until the fingers of my right hand were two knuckles deep into the pulley. Fortunately by this time I had regained my presence of mind and was able to hold tightly to the rope, in spite of beginning to experience a great deal of pain.

At approximately the same time, however, the barrel of bricks hit the ground and the bottom fell out of the barrel. Now devoid of the weight of the bricks, that barrel weighed approximately 50 lbs. I refer you again to my weight.

As you can imagine, I began a rapid descent, down the side of the building. In the vicinity of the third floor, I met the barrel coming up. This accounts for the[b] two fractured ankles, broken tooth and several lacerations of my legs and lower body[/b].

Here my luck began to change slightly. The encounter with the barrel seemed to slow me enough to lessen my injuries when[b] I fell into the pile of bricks and fortunately only three vertebrae were cracked[/b].

I am sorry to report, however, as I lay there on the pile of bricks, in pain, unable to move, I again lost my composure and presence of mind and let go of the rope and I lay there watching the empty barrel begin its journey back down on to me, this explains the two broken legs.

I hope this answers your inquiry.
Re: Kekekekekekek : Make Una See Ohhh: Lilkech @ It Again by lilkech(m): 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2011
A couple from Minneapolis decided to go to Florida for a long weekend to thaw out during one particularly icy winter. Because both had jobs, they had difficulty coordinating their travel schedules. It was decided that the husband would fly to Florida on a Thursday, and his wife would follow him the next day. Upon arriving as planned, the husband checked into the hotel. There he decided to open his laptop and send his wife an e-mail back in Minneapolis. However, he accidentally left off one letter in her address, and sent the e-mail without realizing his error.

In Houston, a widow had just returned from her husband's funeral. He was a minister of many years who had been 'called home to glory' following a heart attack. The widow checked her e-mail, expecting messages from relatives and friends. Upon reading the first message, she fainted and fell to the floor. The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My Loving Wife
Subject: I've Arrived!
I've just arrived and have checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then! Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

(P.S. Sure is hot down here!)

Shelly
Re: Kekekekekekek : Make Una See Ohhh: Lilkech @ It Again by lilkech(m): 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2011
Gabriel came to the Lord and said, "I have to talk to you. We have some Texans up here in Heaven who are causing problems. They're swinging on the pearly gates, my horn is missing, barbecue sauce is all over their robes, their dogs are riding in the chariots, and they're wearing baseball caps and cowboy hats instead of their halos. They refuse to keep the stairway to Heaven clean. There are watermelon seeds and pig feet bones all over the place. Some of them are walking around with just one wing."

The Lord said, "I made them special, Gabriel. Heaven is Home to all my children. If you really want to know about real problems, let's call the Devil."

The Devil answered the phone, "Hello? Damn, hold on a minute." The Devil returned to the phone, "Okay, I'm back. What can I do for you?"

The Lord replied, "I just want to know what kind of problems you're having down there."

The Devil said, "Hold on again. I need to check on something." After about 5 minutes the Devil returned to the phone and said, "I'm back. Now what was the question?"

The Lord said, "What kind of problems are you having down there?"

The Devil said, "Man, I don't believe this, Hold on, Lord." This time the Devil was gone 15 minutes. The Devil returned and said, "I'm sorry Lord, I can't talk right now. Them damn Texans done put out the fire and are trying to install air conditioning."
Re: Kekekekekekek : Make Una See Ohhh: Lilkech @ It Again by lilkech(m): 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2011
Frank was excited about his new rifle. So, he went bear hunting. He spotted a small brown bear and shot it. There was then a tap on his shoulder, and he turned around to see a big black bear.
The black bear said: "You've got two choices.
I either maul you to death or we have rough sex."

Frank decided to bend over. Even though he felt sore for two weeks, Frank soon recovered and vowed revenge. He headed out on another trip where he found the black bear and shot it.

There was another tap on his shoulder.

This time a huge grizzly bear stood right next to him. The grizzly says: "That was a huge mistake, Frank. You've got two choices. Either I maul you to death or we have REALLY rough sex."

Again, Frank thought it was better to comply. Although he survived, it would take several months before Frank finally recovered. Outraged he headed back to the woods, managed to track down the grizzly and shot it.

He felt sweet revenge, but then there was a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to find a giant polar bear standing there.

The polar bear says:
"Admit it, Frank, you don't come here for the hunting, do you?"
Re: Kekekekekekek : Make Una See Ohhh: Lilkech @ It Again by rakel05(f): 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2011
i no fit read this. is tooo plenty
Re: Kekekekekekek : Make Una See Ohhh: Lilkech @ It Again by lilkech(m): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2011
rakel05:

i no fit read this. is tooo plenty

EIIIYYIIAAA !!! sorry e hear
Re: Kekekekekekek : Make Una See Ohhh: Lilkech @ It Again by Ajibel(m): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2011
I want a summary of this joke in one word! Yes 1 word! U wan make i get eye problem cuz i dey read a lengthy dry joke
Re: Kekekekekekek : Make Una See Ohhh: Lilkech @ It Again by lilkech(m): 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2011
Ajibel:

I want a summary of this joke in one word! Yes 1 word! U wan make i get eye problem cuz i dey read a lengthy dry joke

YOU ARE HALF BLIND, YOU ALREADY HAVE THE EYE PROBLEM, PLEASE DO NOT BLAME ME OR MY JOKES
Re: Kekekekekekek : Make Una See Ohhh: Lilkech @ It Again by Ajibel(m): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2011
I would blame neither. What i would blame is yo fish brain
Re: Kekekekekekek : Make Una See Ohhh: Lilkech @ It Again by lilkech(m): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2011
Pierre, a brave French fighter pilot, takes his girlfriend, Marie, out for a pleasant little picnic by the River Seine. It's a beautiful day and love is in the air.

Marie leans over to Pierre and says: "Pierre, kiss me!" Our hero grabs a bottle of Merlot and splashes it on Marie's lips.

"What are you doing, Pierre?", says the startled Marie.

"I am Pierre the fighter pilot! When I have red meat, I like to have red wine!

She smiles and they start kissing. When things began to heat up a little, Marie says, "Pierre, kiss me lower."

Our hero tears her blouse open, grabs a bottle of Chardonnay and starts pouring it all over her breasts.

"Pierre! What are you doing?', asks the bewildered Marie.

"I am Pierre the fighter pilot! When I have white meat, I like to have white wine!"

They resume their passionate interlude and things really steam up. Marie leans close to his ear and whispers, "Pierre, kiss me lower!"

Our hero rips off her underwear, grabs a bottle of Cognac and pours it in her lap. He then strikes a match and lights it on fire.

Marie shrieks and dives into the river. Standing waist deep, Marie throws her arms upwards and screams furiously,

"PIERRE, WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

"I am Pierre the fighter pilot! When I go down, I go down in flames!"
Re: Kekekekekekek : Make Una See Ohhh: Lilkech @ It Again by rakel05(f): 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2011
hisssss no work
Re: Kekekekekekek : Make Una See Ohhh: Lilkech @ It Again by lilkech(m): 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2011
rakel05:

hisssss no work

YOU BE SNAKE ?

{ GRABS MY CUTLASS }

An army Major visiting the sick soldiers, went to one private and asked, "What's your problem, Soldier?"

"Chronic syphilis, Sir."
"What treatment are you getting?"
"Five minutes with the wire brush each day."
"What's your ambition?"
"To get back to the front, Sir."
"Good man," said the Major.

He went to the next bed, "What's your problem, Soldier?"
"Chronic piles, Sir."
"What's your ambition?"
"To get back to the front, Sir."
"Good man," barked the Major.

He moved to the next bed, "What's your problem, Soldier?"
"Chronic gum disease, Sir"
"What's your ambition?"
"To get the wire brush before the other two, soldiers Sir!"
Re: Kekekekekekek : Make Una See Ohhh: Lilkech @ It Again by lilkech(m): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2011
An American woman of 40 wants to get married, but she is only willing to marry a man if he has never been (sexually) with a woman. After several unsuccessful years of searching, she decides to take out a personal ad.

She ends up corresponding with a man who has lived his entire life in the Australian Outback. They end up getting married. On their wedding night, she goes into the bathroom to prepare for the festivities.

When she returns to the bedroom, she finds her new husband standing in the middle of the room, naked, and all the furniture from the room piled in one corner. "What happened?" she asks.

"I've never been with a woman," he says. "But if it's anything like screwing a kangaroo, I'm gonna need all the room I can get!"
Re: Kekekekekekek : Make Una See Ohhh: Lilkech @ It Again by lilkech(m): 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2011
One night Little Johnny was really scared sleeping by himself at camp, so he sprints out of his tent and runs to his teachers tent and asks "Miss can I please sleep with you tonight ?".

His teacher replies "NO"

Johnny moans and says "But my mummy lets me".

"OK then, just for tonight" the teacher replies.

Johnny jumps into bed with her and asks "Miss can I please play with your belly button with my finger".

She again says "NO".

"But my mummy lets me" says Johnny again.

"Well I suppose it's OK" replies the teacher.

Things are silent for a few minutes until the teacher leaps up screaming "THAT'S NOT MY BELLY BUTTON"

Little Johnny replies "It aint my finger either".
Re: Kekekekekekek : Make Una See Ohhh: Lilkech @ It Again by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2011
i really support ajibel, lilkech this is too much do you want me have eye problem
Re: Kekekekekekek : Make Una See Ohhh: Lilkech @ It Again by lilkech(m): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2011
PretiEbony:

i really support ajibel, lilkech this is too much do you want me have eye problem
Re: Kekekekekekek : Make Una See Ohhh: Lilkech @ It Again by lilkech(m): 10:41pm On May 28, 2012
B U M P
Re: Kekekekekekek : Make Una See Ohhh: Lilkech @ It Again by lilkech(m): 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
Bump
Re: Kekekekekekek : Make Una See Ohhh: Lilkech @ It Again by nnadychuks(m): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
lilkech:

YOU ARE HALF BLIND, YOU ALREADY HAVE THE EYE PROBLEM, PLEASE DO NOT BLAME ME OR MY JOKES
haba! Your words too sharp o
Re: Kekekekekekek : Make Una See Ohhh: Lilkech @ It Again by Bratking(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
Not even one funny joke.. Geezundecided

(1) (Reply)

Okoro And Madam / Evening Akpako / A Stammering Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.