Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Tottenham And Liverpool Bid Formacauley Chrisantus - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham And Liverpool Bid Formacauley Chrisantus (793 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 28th December 2014 / Man Utd And Liverpool: Which Is A Racist Club? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tottenham And Liverpool Bid Formacauley Chrisantus by sunny4all(m): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2007
Nigeria U17 star Macauley Chrisantus has attracted a £1.5 million bid from Tottenham.
The Sun says Spurs chief Martin Jol faces competition from Liverpool and Real Madrid, who made offers of £1m and £800,000 respectively.

Ajax are also tracking the Abuja FC player, who can move from the Nigerian club outside the transfer window as he is out of contract.

His agent Adam Mohammed is in England trying to arrange a transfer.

The advisor to Chrisantus and Mohammed, Chris Nathaniel, said: "There is enormous interest in Macauley. He's a special player. That's why there's a battle to sign him."
Re: Tottenham And Liverpool Bid Formacauley Chrisantus by toluxa1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2008
Please who knows how this boy is faring in Hamburg now. How many goals has he scored? I heard he's coming for the Match against Sudan.
Re: Tottenham And Liverpool Bid Formacauley Chrisantus by manmustwac(m): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2008
@post
please give me a link for this story coz i am a spurs fan and martin yol is no longer the spurs coach and who is the guy called Formacauley Christiantus i've never heard of him.
Re: Tottenham And Liverpool Bid Formacauley Chrisantus by didoflex(m): 6:51am On Sep 11, 2008
Hi Manmustwac! Christantus Macaulay was the Nigerian Striker with Mikel etc at the U-21 championships a couple of years back. They were beaten by Messi's Argentina then.

He was Nigeria's top goal scorer and moved to Hamburg after the tourney, though many clubs showed interest in him after.

He is tall, lanky with speed and dribbling skills.

Actually Spurs were interested in him then, so its no suprise they might be interested again!

PEACE!!! grin
Re: Tottenham And Liverpool Bid Formacauley Chrisantus by didoflex(m): 7:07am On Sep 11, 2008
Sorry Manmustwac, U-17 not under 21!!! Not with Mikel's /Siasia's team, but with Late Coach Yomi Tella's team! cheesy

He was in the Nigerian side that won the tourney,
Re: Tottenham And Liverpool Bid Formacauley Chrisantus by manmustwac(m): 1:59am On Sep 13, 2008
didoflex well if we do decide to buy him he better be good
Re: Tottenham And Liverpool Bid Formacauley Chrisantus by romeo(m): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2008
Stale news!! he's in HSV and not playing.
Re: Tottenham And Liverpool Bid Formacauley Chrisantus by toluxa1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2008
@Romeo. Do you mean He is not doing well in Hamburg now? You mean he's not playing or what? How many goals has he scored now. I heard he'll be coming to play the game against. . . is it Sudan now or Serialoan

(1) (Reply)

In One Setence, Describe Barcelona Vs Real Madrid El Calsico Match / Wenger: Toure Took Wife's Diet Pill / Santi Cazorla Has Undegone His Medical At Arsenal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.