Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (7960 Views)

Hilarious Comparison Of Her Former Boyfriend To Her Present Boyfriend / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Ebeeluv: 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2011
What did you do to the pictures of your former boyfriend or girlfriend when you got a new one? Hide them so the new guy/girl wouldn’t get jealous? Burn them because they are gone and you can’t go back to your past? Or you simply leave them where they are and make reverence to them say like:

“Honey this guy was the one I dated before I met you. He loved ogbono soup. I wonder where he is now. Then before him was Frank, this guy here, we used to go to the salon together.” How about that huh? undecided
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Kx: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2011
Ebeeluv:

What did you do to the pictures of your former boyfriend or girlfriend when you got a new one? Hide them so the new guy/girl wouldn’t get jealous? Burn them because they are gone and you can’t go back to your past? Or you simply leave them where they are and make reverence to them say like:

“Honey this guy was the one I dated before I met you. He loved ogbono soup. I wonder where he is now. Then before him was Frank, this guy here, we used to go to the salon together.” How about that huh?   undecided

They are no longer with you does not mean they were never ever in your live at some point.

If pictures are to be burnt, why take them in the first place?

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2011
the pictures of my ex naija girlfriends i take dem clean yansh cheesy
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by neily(f): 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2011
Just kept them and never make any reference to them.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by iice(f): 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2011
They are somewhere around i suppose undecided
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by lifestyle1(m): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2011
lefulefu:

the pictures of my ex naija girlfriends i take dem clean yansh cheesy

Including that one wey give u money for your flight ticket? grin grin grin
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Parisgoodman(m): 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2011
I keep them in my museum, lol
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2011
I only have pic of one of em, he was too special.

I still have it, and I will keep it since I have no idea of where in the word he is.

luv my current bf very much, but I like to keep some stuff for memory.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by chines4(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2011
Why should I burn then?. Pictures are used to keep memories alive. So let them be there
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2011
life_style:

Including that one wey give u money for your flight ticket? grin grin grin
naija women wey selfish like anything na im go come give u money for flight ticket? grin
guy na me hustle raise the money for flight ticket cool
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Sijo01(f): 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2011
Returned them bck to him.
carve him out of d one we took 2geda.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Ebeeluv: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2011
My ex made me destroy them (he was so jealous)

Now that we are no longer together, i wonder what happened to the wonderful pics he collected from me.

Ofcourse i destroyed his immediately.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by born2boink(m): 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2011
I don't even keep picture of my current girlfriend because I don't give a damn about it,when she is not around.I think of my beer
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by chines4(m): 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2011
Sijo01:

Returned them bck to him.
carve him out of d one we took 2geda.

Mmmm did he break u'r heart
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2011
out of d plenty pics, i only kept one for reference/memory
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by freecocoa(f): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2011
Somewhere In my Album,I took down the ones I hung and kept them in my album,don't have to make unnecessary references,if he asks I'll just say nonchalantly, oh that is,whatever his name was,my ex.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2011
I still have them jor!!

I use them as a yardstick to make sure I am moving forward not backwards. So if you see my pics of my ex's you would notice that their beauty is in ascending order. grin

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by r231(m): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2011
kept it under the bed grin
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by chines4(m): 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2011
Okija_juju:

I still have them jor!!

I use them as a yardstick to make sure I am moving forward not backwards. So if you see my pics of my ex's you would notice that their beauty is in ascending order. grin
INFL=I no fit Laugh grin grin grin grin
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by MrsChima1(f): 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2011
r231:

kept it under the bed grin

Awww. Depending on what type of pictures, I would discard them.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Ebeeluv: 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2011
@okija juju

nna na wa for you o. Lol grin
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by 25omega(m): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2011
hmm i found a pick of an ex GF while i was getting ready to move to a new apartment and i remember how much i had liked her. Next second i ripped the pic apart and threw it away because i also remember how bad she was for me. So i dont keep em.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Mygoldie(f): 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2011
Okija_juju:

I still have them jor!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2011
rokiatu:

I only have pic of one of em, he was too special.

I still have it, and I will keep it since I have no idea of where in the word he is.

luv my current bf very much, but I like to keep some stuff for memory.

U're always talking of ur bf. I hope u have a life? Only kids bank on a bf or gf.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2011
d ones dat wicked me dey fadeyi oloro palace dem go begin use dem for rituals soonest  grin grin grin grin
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by slimyem: 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2011
Idowuogbo:

d ones dat wicked me dey fadeyi oloro palace dem go begin use dem for rituals soonest  grin grin grin grin
e don tey wey ma mind don dey tell me say u dey put hand for juju matter.may gentle Jesus save your soul.
@op,those pictures are around somewhere.they are transportive.that's the whole essence of taking pictures.innit??
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2011
^ sharrap b4 i turn u to soap , kini ti e shoboleyoke mafilomi dasi aunty sofo
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by slimyem: 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^ sharrap b4 i turn u to soap , kini ti e shoboleyoke mafilomi dasi aunty sofo
ewo lariwo?aunty elenu razor.e ma pele.atoyin ti!!
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by xtenxive(m): 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2011
@ slimyem, are they around somewhere for future reference, nostalgia for the past, evidence of specific events etc coz rite nw i dnt knw wot to do wit them, they just make me go into deep memories.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by slimyem: 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2011
with me,its not for no nostalgic feeling or future reference or whatever.its just for reminiscing when m bored.
As a matter of fact,i look at my exes pictures these days and feel like-whatever the hell did i see in this person when i dated him?
once you are an EX,you are an EX.you can't haunt me,picture or no picture.simples!
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by xtenxive(m): 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2011
Hmmmmm!!! so confident and emphatic slimyem, sounds lyk a woman whose definite in her dealings, , anywayz wish I culd be dat decisive.
Re: What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by mystiqueem(f): 11:53pm On Nov 09, 2011
burn them all . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) / GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] / My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.