Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Is It Wrong For A Chic To Make The First Move - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Wrong For A Chic To Make The First Move (886 Views)

Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) / Is It Wrong For A Girl To Seat At The Back Of A Boy On A Bike? / U're Doing It Wrong ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Chic To Make The First Move by play(f): 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2007
i go to a party , i see a guy, i make the first the first, afetr waiting for the guy to make a move.the my girkfriend begins to say its a cheap thing to do,
make una answer, is it
Re: Is It Wrong For A Chic To Make The First Move by Cyclone5(m): 6:23am On Sep 19, 2007
Nothing wrong with making the first move as long as its a classy one.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Chic To Make The First Move by kachikapor(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2007
yeah, i think tit shows you're mature and not scared to go for what you want
Re: Is It Wrong For A Chic To Make The First Move by ajokemi(f): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2007
u can never tell, it might be a good chance for you.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Chic To Make The First Move by Memmyluv(f): 11:49am On Sep 27, 2007
Its no big deal, just dt it depends on how d chic presents herself. An some inmatured guys misinterprete it
Re: Is It Wrong For A Chic To Make The First Move by ajisafejt: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2007
whats up ajokemi hw are u doin i would like to know more about u, ur culture and i guess u are a nigerian: about nigeria. i am a nigerin by backgroud but i ve only been to nigeria twice
Re: Is It Wrong For A Chic To Make The First Move by makie1: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2007
personaly, i see nothin wrong wit it. but d society is still backward;some people still have a problem when a woman makes d first move. my girl , it takes guts. keep it up
Re: Is It Wrong For A Chic To Make The First Move by ladybam(f): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2007
it's really a bold step to take, it depends on the type of guy u r dealing wit.most men living in the past may tink its quite loose 4 a girl to step first but belive me, there aint notin wrong wit dat
Re: Is It Wrong For A Chic To Make The First Move by Daman1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2007
If Mohammad wont go to the mountain, then mountain would go to Mohammed so goes the saying.
cool cool cool
Go for gold dear sisters in da house.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Chic To Make The First Move by realkemmy(m): 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2007
i see nothing wrong with a girl making the first move. in my 1st relationship, it was the girl dat made d move.

most girls pretend, and hide their feelings most times.

so if u like a guy, approach him. its not wrong
Re: Is It Wrong For A Chic To Make The First Move by holyeye(m): 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2008
nope
Re: Is It Wrong For A Chic To Make The First Move by origina9ja(f): 9:55am On Jun 23, 2008
kk ppl
every1 said dere nufing wrong wif it but
i no fiit ooooo
people that have done it before how do u even start
plss dnt hate yh its jst ma view
anywayx how do u start the talk tongue

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Feed The Trolls / Stop Paying For Dstv/hitv / Austrian Visa Application Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.