Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Pretty Somali Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Somali Girls (12958 Views)

Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland / Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Somali Girls by Amaliah: 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2011
Hello Guys ! We are two girls from Somalia but we are born in Sweden, we are currently in Lagos too do a research here to our university degree.
But something i do not get about the nigerian people is why they look like they've seen beyonce when me n safia is walking the streets ? There was this man that said light skinned girls are very popular in Nigeria but also somali women.

My question is do you find somali girls attractive ?

If you want to see photos of us : www.uloveamalia.tumblr.com & www.picsspeak.tumblr.com

We love our african brothers & sisters but we get intimidated sometimes smiley
Re: Pretty Somali Girls by silvertuke(m): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2011
There are millions of girls here in Nigeria who are more beautiful than Beyonce. so I think this will make you understand that there are allots of beautiful girls in Nigeria. maybe the area you went to was the village part of Lagos. sorry to say.
Re: Pretty Somali Girls by 25omega(m): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2011
your blogs are cool and you are both cute especially Safia

so why did you travel to Nigeria again? or are you just trying to get hits for your blogs? also what blog service is that it's type cool i would like to do a photo blog like that.

you both are obsessed with Rihanna
Re: Pretty Somali Girls by Mygoldie(f): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2011
All i see is random photos.
Re: Pretty Somali Girls by freecocoa(f): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2011
Very random o,Op trust me there are lots of pretty girls here,the way those men stare at you is the same way they stare at me,its just a man's thing to stare so I wonder what you are talking about.
Re: Pretty Somali Girls by Amaliah: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2011
Um yeah i know there is a million girls in Nigeria, That wasnt my point. My point was if yall find somali girls attractive ? Since errone blowing up our phone nr here lol.

Hey man its www.tumblr.com ! best site eveaaaah im telling you.
Re: Pretty Somali Girls by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2011
somalian girls are beautiful but their men are just shit,very aggressive,and can kill you once he sees you with a somalian girl,Bleep your men 1million times

1 Like

Re: Pretty Somali Girls by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2011
phuck your men 1million times
Re: Pretty Somali Girls by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2011
U gals are as beautiful as hell. I'd fcuks with you all day and all night.  kiss
Re: Pretty Somali Girls by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2011
I never stare at anything, no matter how beautiful. Nice blogs! And yes, you are both beautiful.
Re: Pretty Somali Girls by bekay911(f): 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2011
Eyeballs rolling^^^
Re: Pretty Somali Girls by emofine(f): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2011
Amaliah:
There was this man that said light skinned girls are very popular in Nigeria but also somali women.

We love our african brothers & sisters but we get intimidated sometimes smiley

lol good one
Re: Pretty Somali Girls by humbleboy: 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2011
Good afternoon/evening sister, I am not Nigerian but I am from West Africa as well. I studied abroad and I made a lot of friends from different communities and here's what I think about it since it seems that horners really seem to value beauty a lot: first watch out because in general West Africans are PLAYERS. The Nigerians that I know are no different and will be quick to sweet talk you. With regards to the fact that you are Somali I think that even if in West Africa people tend to view horners as exotic, especially the women, West African men are still very proud of their own women's beauty and they are considered by them (us) to be the prettiest on the continent.

However it is true to a certain extent that light skin is valued and there is kind of a divide in that part of Africa between north and south, sahelian countries where facial traits are straighter, lighter skin is more common as well as long hair, etc, and the south where bodies tend to be stronger. So do not be surprised to hear the typical West African say that the most beautiful women are Fulani, Touareg, etc, In the diaspora West African men seem to be more attracted by the fact that horn of Africa women seem to be less materialistical than their West African counterpart and more traditional.
In conclusion, you should just enjoy yourself and take the compliments personnally without the somali part as it is true that you both are cute. Peace out.
Re: Pretty Somali Girls by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2011
bekay911:

Eyeballs rolling^^^
Don't let 'em fall out.
Re: Pretty Somali Girls by r231(m): 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2011
i see cheesy
Re: Pretty Somali Girls by bekay911(f): 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2011
ArQueBusieR:

Don't let 'em fall out.
ouch!! Kinda hurts
Re: Pretty Somali Girls by Amaliah: 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2011
Thank you guys ! Lol we no fuxx with no one bruv. Anyhow we love your culture it's so rich and so diffrent from north and south nigeria. Love it ! Thumbs up
Re: Pretty Somali Girls by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:32pm On Nov 09, 2011
Amaliah:

Thank you guys ! Lol we no fuxx with no one bruv. Anyhow we love your culture it's so rich and so diffrent from north and south nigeria. Love it ! Thumbs up
Ever been to your 'native' Somalia? And do you find Nigerian men attractive?
Re: Pretty Somali Girls by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:36pm On Nov 09, 2011
bekay911:

ouch!! Kinda hurts
Yeah. That's what you get for indiscriminate rolling of the eyes. Hehehe. . .
Re: Pretty Somali Girls by Amaliah: 11:47pm On Nov 09, 2011
ArQueBusieR:

Ever been to your 'native' Somalia? And do you find Nigerian men attractive?

Hey, I've been too my native somaliland and safia has never been in somalia ! We count ourselves as swedes but our parents are kinda hard at that matter lol. Nigerian men hmm yeah some of them we find attractive actually,
Re: Pretty Somali Girls by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:12am On Nov 10, 2011
Your parents are right. And Safia better not go to Somalia. Safia is safer away from Somalia. Any similarities between Somalia and Nigeria?
Re: Pretty Somali Girls by ijawgirl: 12:47am On Nov 10, 2011
Somali's are really beautiful
the ladies are tall, lean and have striking features
they are so many Somali's @ toronto and @ my school - York uni

Re: Pretty Somali Girls by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 10, 2011
@OP
Your English is in urgent need of an overhaul. With your lackluster command of the English language, I can guaranty that you ain't got a thing on your more polished and sophisticated Nigerian counterparts. Trust me!
Re: Pretty Somali Girls by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2011
somali girls are much more beautiful than nigerian girls wink
Re: Pretty Somali Girls by Amaliah: 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2011
SwagForce1:

@OP
Your English is in urgent need of an overhaul. With your lackluster command of the English language, I can guaranty that you ain't got a thing on your more polished and sophisticated Nigerian counterparts. Trust me!

Bahaha niggah u trippin. This aint no grammar test so F*** off will you wink

ijaw_girl:

Somali's are really beautiful
the ladies are tall, lean and have striking features
they are so many Somali's @ toronto and @ my school - York uni

Ohh yeah we are. Thank you !

ArQueBusieR link=topic=799810.msg9518156#msg9518156 date=1320880358:

Your parents are right. And Safia better not go to Somalia. Safia is safer away from Somalia. Any similarities between Somalia and Nigeria?

No not that much actually smiley
Re: Pretty Somali Girls by 25ofme: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2011
Well You guys are fairly attractive-Attractive, don't be surprised if men try to get at you, its gonna happen if you visit more places, just go to italy they love black women, but most importantly ATTRACTIVE WOMEN lol, so you'll be hollered at. Be glad, you wouldn't be getting approached if you was hideous.
Re: Pretty Somali Girls by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2011
SwagForce1:

@OP
Mr. Impervious to error.
Re: Pretty Somali Girls by lifestyle1(m): 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2011
I don't need/like pretty Girls,  They are too expensive.  tongue

But I like the quote from the other blog by Drake,

Open Books Not LEGs, Blow minds NOT Guys,   grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . / How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 / Nonverbal Communication In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.