Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Oyedepo, Others To Be Exposed Soon! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo, Others To Be Exposed Soon! (1846 Views)

7 Yr Old Girl Reveals Adeboye, T.B Joshua, Oyedepo, Others Will Not Make Heaven / 7 Years Old Girl Reveals About Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others / National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyedepo, Others To Be Exposed Soon! by Sirniyeh(m): 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2011
Among all the great Nigerian pastors I vividly know that would be exposed for their ritual very soon is Oyedepo. People are blind now but soon we shall all see. Pastor Akinade denied Erelu Abiye when she confessed but two human skulls and other charms were found in his private room after his death. Soon, what oyedepo did in Kaduna before he fled to lagos will be exposed. They are all rogues. Why 4.5m jet? To reach God or who? Owo awon mugun! If he has money for jet, why still collecting offering. The truth is 60% of his church members for the past 10yrs are unable to buy a car. If all the offrings and tithes for past 10yrs are saved, they will buy car. Or is it not time after 10yrs to buy car? Does it mean God has not hearken their cry? Wake up my people, dont be educated illiterates! The pastors are making riches at the expense of the church members. Open your TV, you see them flooding airwave in the name of prophets. What are they propheting? I know 10 pastors who go to ijebu igbo to collect charm in the name of holy ghost. Wake up. Watch out for the disgrace of some top nigerian pastor 2012?
Re: Oyedepo, Others To Be Exposed Soon! by Dgunnerz(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2011
HMMN
Re: Oyedepo, Others To Be Exposed Soon! by Blastus(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2011
Sirniyeh:

Among all the great Nigerian pastors I vividly know that would be exposed for their ritual very soon is Oyedepo. People are blind now but soon we shall all see. Pastor Akinade denied Erelu Abiye when she confessed but two human skulls and other charms were found in his private room after his death. Soon, what oyedepo did in Kaduna before he fled to lagos will be exposed. They are all rogues. Why 4.5m jet? To reach God or who? Owo awon mugun! If he has money for jet, why still collecting offering. The truth is 60% of his church members for the past 10yrs are unable to buy a car. If all the offrings and tithes for past 10yrs are saved, they will buy car. Or is it not time after 10yrs to buy car? Does it mean God has not hearken their cry? Wake up my people, dont be educated illiterates! The pastors are making riches at the expense of the church members. Open your TV, you see them flooding airwave in the name of prophets. What are they propheting? I know 10 pastors who go to ijebu igbo to collect charm in the name of holy ghost. Wake up. Watch out for the disgrace of some top nigerian pastor 2012?
If i say you are possessed i will not be mistaken. For that reason replying your post is but a waste of time.
Re: Oyedepo, Others To Be Exposed Soon! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2011
Sirniyeh:

Bros can you hook me up with da source - I don't mind if the price is preaching the gospel 24/7 wink sure beats blood money grin
Re: Oyedepo, Others To Be Exposed Soon! by HISchild: 7:57am On Nov 11, 2011
"For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?" - 1 Pet 4:17-18

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock." - Mat 7:21-25
Re: Oyedepo, Others To Be Exposed Soon! by papagiddy(m): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2011
May God bless Bishop Oyedepo!!!!
Re: Oyedepo, Others To Be Exposed Soon! by jumie(f): 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2011
Sirniyeh:

@ Poster,

And what is your aim?
Re: Oyedepo, Others To Be Exposed Soon! by TeeJay6(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2011
The poster is nothing but a bumbling bufoon, he/she is quick to believe the "erelu" but refuses to give the preacher any benefit of doubt whatsoever, I can scarcely take anyone who comes up with unsubtantiated comments like "60% of his church members for the past 10yrs are unable to buy a car[i][/i]" any more serious than I would Aki & Pawpaw, I mean who did the survey?

(1) (Reply)

Who Invented The Scientific Method? / Career Breakthrough!..great Testimonies At Shiloh / What Is The Original Hebrew Name For Jesus? And Is Jesus Pagan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.