Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

I Cant Understand Maths Help! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Cant Understand Maths Help! (995 Views)

Need Maths Help? - Join This Thread or My Receive Sense Whatsapp Group / Nairalanders Maths Help Needed Pls. / Advanced Engineering Maths....help!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Understand Maths Help! by jspac(m): 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2011
It just doesnt soak into my head even when i pay good attention,its like the teacher speaks a different language.I have this important exam in a few months and i just cant afford to fail.Even at private lessons the math class is just boring so my mind wanders lol,for some reasons hiring a tutor is not an option at least for now.Plus i need the knowledge of mathematics for the course i want to study:-( How do i overcome my maths blocks? How do i understand this freaking subject?Please, anyone? cry
Re: I Cant Understand Maths Help! by djayxpro: 1:47am On Nov 10, 2011
1st, your mindset, i used to think of math just the way you do, worse of all, my teachers were not helping (dem been boring die!! cho!). my turning point came when i became driven by the desire to amass knowledge and teach others the way the 'best'students in class were.

2nd, keep solving math problems and do your best to sit in front in class for, at least, math classes. it'd help. there'd be this tendency to gist with your friends in class when the math teacher walks in or, you mite just feel like falling asleep: front seats keep you alert and prevent the gist tendency. Solving math problems would build your confidence. whatever questions you get wrong, proactively seek to be corrected.

No challenge is too big such that you can't conquer. PRAYER is KEY!!! I didn't enjoy math yet i came off with B2s in WAEC, NECO & WAEC GCE and a C4 in f/maths (WAEC) without malpractice, you can too!
Re: I Cant Understand Maths Help! by gbolany: 2:08am On Mar 31, 2015
I had struggles with maths but today it's quite a different story. I guess I could help you fan the passion as I have grown to love the subject today. Call me on 09037372979 or send me an email on gbolany@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

The Fraud Called NECO / Attention: Uk Revokes The License Of London Met University To Admit Int Students / Kings University College Undergraduate & Postgraduate 2012/2013 Admissions !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.