Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? (2627 Views)

Where Two Or Three Girls Are Gathered, A Boy Is Being Discussed & Weighed. WHY? / Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. / Three Girls In My Compound Are In Love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by nwaigbomg(m): 12:15am On Nov 10, 2011
Three big girls were having their bath @ the same place. Suddenly air blew their towels away, unfortunately a guy was coming, one covered her breast, the other covered her private part, while the third covered her face. Among these three girls, who do u think is the WISEST?
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 10, 2011
Someone sent me that on BBM yesterday. The face girl.
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by ruthy28(f): 2:35am On Nov 10, 2011
definitely the face girl
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 10, 2011
Ok Ogugua ma'am what's ya ping # ;d

@topic the 3 girls are dum"b they should have formed a cycle lol
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by Nobody: 4:27am On Nov 10, 2011
^^^ You can use BBM on your Chinese BB? Lol.
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 10, 2011
Actually I bought the ping separate. Phone Sprint ping T-Mobile. Now gimme the damn thing kita lol
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 10, 2011
419bh419
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 10, 2011
419burninhell419. . Whatever. . I'm serious this time Nne ;p
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 10, 2011
You want me to announce that one here?
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 10, 2011
How bout whispering it to my ear hon?
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 10, 2011
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 10, 2011
:d
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 10, 2011
You can remove it lol
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 10, 2011
face.
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 10, 2011
Gush I can't find the *modify* hpl
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by tellwisdom: 5:46am On Nov 10, 2011
Charlestylson@yahoo.com

Attention all scammer: this is not my personal email Id but ya'all can keep em scam email's coming as usual n I have plenty spare time reply.

Tell them you live in a charity home, You need money yourself embarassed embarassed.
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 10, 2011
Exactly
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 10, 2011
@op wettin the guy find go where the babes dey ba.th.e?. The guy no wise @ all. Back to topic, the wisest of the three girls is the babe that covered her face
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 10, 2011
[size=14pt]Even my 8 year old sister can solve this! What a waste of time. . . Rubbish![/size]
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by emofine(f): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2011
The girl wey cover her face; the guy may have seen her assets but he won't be able to identify the person to whom they belong.
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2011
the girl wey cover her face na she wise pass.at least she let the bobo get free view of all her goodies grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by 195(f): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2011
If it was BABE she would turn her back and show the guy nyash

then he wont see face, bosom or puceee

I know how that Girl thinks

undecided undecided
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by SAFO(m): 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2011
The 4th girl who decided to wait till after the 3 took their baths, because she didn't want to be labeled a lesbo.
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by MrsChima1(f): 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2011
SAFO:

The 4th girl who decided to wait after the 3 took their baths, because she didn't want to be labeled a lesbo.

Exactly. Let assume this happened in Nigeria. lipsrsealed
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2011
SAFO:

The 4th girl who decided to wait till after the 3 took their baths, because she didn't want to be labeled a lesbo.

laff wan kill me!

omo i feel this your yarns die grin
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by coderXO(m): 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2011
ruthy28:

definitely the face girl

Come 'round ere lemme give a true okrika accent!
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by r231(m): 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2011
190_@:

undecided undecided

smart cheesy cheesy

for once i will give dat to you
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by 190smh: 12:52am On Nov 11, 2011
r231:

smart cheesy cheesy

for once i will give dat to you

cool cool
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by ismaeel86(m): 1:00am On Nov 11, 2011
190_@:

undecided undecided

BABE don deny you visa before?
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by 190smh: 1:06am On Nov 11, 2011
^she go bold - i go use her tin tin leg do chewing stick embarassed embarassed
Re: Among These Three Girls, Who Is The Wisest? by itiswell1(m): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2011
The three of them are foolish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He's Girlfriend Bedwets, Please Advice! / Happy Birthday 190 / Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.