Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? (7327 Views)

Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Beaf: 12:41am On Nov 10, 2011
[size=14pt]Sahara Reporters is a corrupt news agency best known for fake news.[/size]

Sahara Reporters is always forging news. embarassed
One just has to ask why. There are repeated occurences of the "phenomenon," from fake news stories about refineries in Indonesia to foolishly photoshopped images they want to pass us as damaging news.
For what purpose would a news agency deliberately go out on a limb to lie? Brown envelops, threats. . .Why?

Look at the poorly photoshoped crap they published, they even put the headline to overlap the logo! Thats desperation for you! shocked:
http://saharareporters.com/article/exposed-oil-minister-allison-madueke-buys-20-million-euro-mansion-vienna-austria-efcc-take-n

www.nairaland.com/attachments/567229_The_original_text_by_Heute_newspaper_2_jpg77fc6b78887394cf533df97240c7a1cc

Sahara Reporters is best known for fake news these days. embarassed

[size=14pt]The fake pic below too is courtesy Sahara Reporters[/size]. Shame. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
http://saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-jonathans-declaration-when-jonathan-women-met-goodluck-men

www.nairaland.com/attachments/324341_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by aljharem(m): 12:48am On Nov 10, 2011
Wait o bia beaf !!! [size=20pt]What do you think you are trying to do here ? Are you trying to cover for Madueke buying a house worth 20,000,000,000 euros from austria ?[/size]

I hope you are OK

anyone that still think u are just a normal poster must rethink, You must be working for GEJ or PDP

one of the 2
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by emiye(m): 12:49am On Nov 10, 2011
@ OP.
Please park well.
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by evil666(m): 12:50am On Nov 10, 2011
lol
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by ranlaen: 12:51am On Nov 10, 2011
its too late to hide this.return the $10 she gave you  if you have not spent it on garri already.
its on their offical website  seen and translated by not just nigerian newspapers but ghanian  and south african ones.
in modern day you cannot hide the truth .
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by aljharem(m): 12:52am On Nov 10, 2011
Here is another one

It is not photoshop

Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Beaf: 12:59am On Nov 10, 2011
LolZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

So there are people that defend photoshopped news in this day and age? shocked shocked shocked shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/324341_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2

[size=21pt]What about the "refinery in Indonesia?" Desperation go make monkey go jump o!!!![/size]

All hail Sahara Reporters!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by ranlaen: 1:05am On Nov 10, 2011
so we assume you don spent that $10 on garri tongue
go sit down or learn to surf the net and get the info directly from their website .
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Beaf: 1:11am On Nov 10, 2011
ranlaen:

so we assume you don spent that $10 on garri tongue
go sit down or learn to surf the net and get the info directly from their website .

Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap dia! Mumuric acid!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by BIGERBOY1: 1:24am On Nov 10, 2011
Beaf u shot urself on the foot by posting this thread.

Now answer this simple questions: since the news is on the official website of the paper and other countries dailies, do u belief it now? Will u then recant ur attempt to White wash the minister?
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Beaf: 1:38am On Nov 10, 2011
BIGER BOY:

Beaf u shot urself on the foot by posting this thread.

Now answer this simple questions: since the news is on the official website of the paper and other countries dailies, do u belief it now? Will u then recant your attempt to White wash the minister?

I am not whitewashing anybody. The newspaper makes it very plane that it is quoting "unnamed Nigerian sources." Who are these desperate Nigerians that gave the story to Heute? Who are the desperate Nigerians that created the "news" story of the "Indonesian refinery?"

"News" from the junkyard. embarassed cry cry cry

[img]http://2.bp..com/_BSIqM2ecWis/TTv7HB7aMvI/AAAAAAAAASM/rK-NSQT9DvE/s1600/To+Bribe+or+Not+to+Bribe_Ideas8bottom.jpg[/img]
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Desola(f): 1:43am On Nov 10, 2011
beaf, you are an unadulterated evil!

you know well enough that these western journalists would have carried out their own research for credibility. Their reputation would be at stake if they just take any third party's information as gospel.

Esu buruku.
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by ranlaen: 1:48am On Nov 10, 2011
new job avaliable .spin doctor for corrupt ministers on forums .will be joining a team already active on nairaland to help hide overwhelming evidence of corruption .pay attractive.
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Beaf: 1:49am On Nov 10, 2011
Desola:

you know well enough that these western journalists would have carried out their own research for credibility. Their reputation would be at stake if they just take any third party's information as gospel.

Esu buruku.

The Huete is one of those newspapers that are given out for free and wholly dependent on advertisers money, secondly the phucking "research for credibility" only involved quoting "unnamed Nigerian sources."

Desperation na feri bad tin! grin grin grin

Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Desola(f): 1:53am On Nov 10, 2011
Beaf:

The Huete is one of those newspapers that are given out for free and wholly dependent on advertisers money, secondly the phucking "research for credibility" only involved quoting "unnamed Nigerian sources."

Desperation na feri bad tin! grin grin grin

. . .and their gain would be. , ??

You are aware that it wouldn't be like Nigeria, right? If the report is untrue, then Madueke could sue their behind and we are talking about millions of euros and discredit to the publishers.
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Beaf: 1:59am On Nov 10, 2011
Desola:

. . .and their gain would be. , ??

You are aware that it wouldn't be like Nigeria, right? If the report is untrue, then Madueke could sue their behind and we are talking about millions of euros and discredit to the publishers.

Story! Story!

Go and read that article again. It says quite clearly that they are quoting "Nigerian media sources." They were either bribed or 419ed (bribed most likely, cos its a free newspaper).

All na desperado! grin grin grin
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Desola(f): 2:06am On Nov 10, 2011
Beaf:

Story! Story!

Go and read that article again. It says quite clearly that they are quoting "Nigerian media sources." They were either bribed or 419ed (bribed most likely, cos its a free newspaper).

All na desperado! grin grin grin

So because they are a free newspaper they can publish falsehood? In that case, we should expect Madueke to sue them anytime soon or do you think there's no need for her to do so because she has far more important tasks before her?
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Beaf: 2:13am On Nov 10, 2011
Desola:

So because they are a free newspaper they can publish falsehood? In that case, we should expect Madueke to sue them anytime soon or do you think there's no need for her to do so because she has far more important tasks before her?

What she does is really down to her, I can't answer that question. All I'm here for is to show my disgust at the falsification of news by desperate Nigerians, even half way across the Globe.

All hail 9ja! They can turn oyibo bad! cry cry cry

Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by jmaine: 2:15am On Nov 10, 2011
Beaf and SuperStoryreporters cheesy . . .
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Desola(f): 2:20am On Nov 10, 2011
Beaf:

What she does is really down to her, I can't answer that question. All I'm here for is to show my disgust at the falsification of news by desperate Nigerians, even half way across the Globe.

How do you know that the story was falsified?

Do you have the inside true story?
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by ranlaen: 2:24am On Nov 10, 2011
whats wrong with free newspapers? most major cities in the world have that  and are very credible  newspapers like the metro of manchester.so i should believe beaf over this newspaper.
you lost all credibility when you first claimed the picture of the newspaper was photoshop and not real.then when pointed to the website you attacked the newspaper itself.
allison is that you sef ?go return our money or hell dey wait for you and your generations to come!
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Beaf: 2:27am On Nov 10, 2011
Desola:

How do you know that the story was falsified?

Do you have the inside true story?

Why didn't the Nigerian media sources publish it themselves? Why seek out a free paper in Austria?
Lol! It reminds me of the "refinery in Indonesia."

Na red eyes, my sista! grin grin grin
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by OAM4J: 2:29am On Nov 10, 2011
Beaf:

1st it was Saharareporters falsifying stories, after you were told the story is real and true from Heute, then u switched to Heute not doing a good job and attempted to discredit the media because it is a free Newspaper.

The question is; What does Heute Newspaper stand to gain giving a false story about Allison Madueke? Or is Heute an extension of Saharareporters?

And are you really saying the media was bribed to publish the story?
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Beaf: 2:31am On Nov 10, 2011
OAM4J:

1st it was Saharareporters falsifying stories, after you were told the story is real and true from Heute, then u switched to Heute not doing a good job and attempted to discredit the media because it is a free Newspaper.

The question is; What does Heute Newspaper stand to gain giving a false story about Allison Madueke? Or is Heute an extension of Saharareporters?

And are you really saying the media was bribed to publish the story?

Stop talking rubbish.
You can be as light brained or biased all you want, the evidence of false reporting is up there for you to see.
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Desola(f): 2:33am On Nov 10, 2011
Beaf:

Why didn't the Nigerian media sources publish it themselves? Why seek out a free paper in Austria?

Okay, I get it now.

So you don't have any evidence to the contrary. You only believe that it is false because it wasn't printed by the Nigerian source who provided the information?

All is clear.
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by ranlaen: 2:38am On Nov 10, 2011
Beaf:

is there any association between refinery in indonesia and this austrian newspaper that you keep mentioning it?if not then best keep quiet as it makes you look even less credible if thats possible ,if there is show us some evidence.
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by HighChief4(m): 2:41am On Nov 10, 2011
I never liked Sahara reporters for anything, the veracity of their stories are always in doubt. But Nigerians will always buy anything fed to them as long as its criticism
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by aloyemeka4: 2:51am On Nov 10, 2011
Desola:

Esu buruku.

There are over 2000 junk tabloids in the US alone that have published fake stories like: George W bush is gayy, Barack Obama caught with a mistress, Michelle Obama is lesbo, Michael Jackson rose from the dead and variety of funny lies that anybody with half a brain can decipher. Everything western is not kosher. Encomium is one of them and it is not even free because there are dumb people who actually pay money to read made up junk.
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Desola(f): 3:09am On Nov 10, 2011
aloy@emeka:

There are over 2000 junk tabloids in the US alone that have published fake stories like: George W bush is gayy, Barack Obama caught with a mistress, Michelle Obama is lesbo, Michael Jackson rose from the dead and variety of funny lies that anybody with half a brain can decipher. Everything western is not kosher. Encomium is one of them and it is not even free because there are dumb people who actually pay money to read made up junk.

I see your point but those kind of sensationalist stories have a market in those countries and they are written mostly to generate significant sales.

What reason would a western newspaper have to publish such story about a non-entity in their society? Of what benefit is it to their consumers if not just to highlight or inform their tax office of a new tax loophole or to bring to the attention of their law enforcers of a new money launderer in town?
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Beaf: 3:15am On Nov 10, 2011
Desola:

I see your point but those kind of sensationalist stories have a market in those countries and they are written mostly to generate significant sales.

What reason would a western newspaper have to publish such story about a non-entity in their society? Of what benefit is it to their consumers if not just to highlight or inform their tax office of a new tax loophole or to bring to the attention of their law enforcers of a new money launderer in town?

If you've ever been to the West, you would know how much they love their hidden racist stuff, news about corrupt Africans, the Serengeti, Okavango and other "exotic African" shiit. Its good stuff for the old ladies and "discerning" gents.
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Desola(f): 3:36am On Nov 10, 2011
Beaf:

If you've ever been to the West, you would know how much they love their hidden racist stuff, news about corrupt Africans, the Serengeti, Okavango and other "exotic African" shiit. Its good stuff for the old ladies and "discerning" gents.

seriously mate, you can't tell me about the west. No ordinary reader gives a shiatsu about Africa except during live aid and christmas.

These people have reported this story because it has real meat on the bone.
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by goksonjay(m): 4:45am On Nov 10, 2011
I think there is something wrong with Beaf these days. it is either he was fake all the way,or he has been compromised?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Give Achebe A Befitting Burial - Southeast Governors / APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds / Can Lake Chad Be Recharged - Fact Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.