Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Where Can I Order Some Nigerian Food In Usa - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Where Can I Order Some Nigerian Food In Usa (2220 Views)

Monopoly Products In The Nigerian Food Market / Nigerian Food (Pictures Only) / Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Order Some Nigerian Food In Usa by naijaekene: 4:46am On Nov 10, 2011
I have been in Idaho for some years now and i usually have someone bring nigerian food from the east coast but i feel i am being an inconvenience so i am looking for where i can order Nigerian food online in the US and have it shipped to me. I work with the FBI so too busy to go shopping. Any ideas?
Thanks!
Re: Where Can I Order Some Nigerian Food In Usa by 25omega(m): 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2011
if you have contacts in NYC or DC there are lots of African markets there maybe one of your folks or contacts can purchase and ship to your location.

Idaho huh? didn't think i would ever hear of a Nigerian in that area grin
Re: Where Can I Order Some Nigerian Food In Usa by tpia5: 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2011
google.
Re: Where Can I Order Some Nigerian Food In Usa by MissyB3(f): 11:18am On Nov 11, 2011
Here - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-797492.0.html

Endeavour to investigate properly to ensure you're dealing with the right person.
Re: Where Can I Order Some Nigerian Food In Usa by MPEROR: 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2011
Come to Chicago we have store for african food you can make arrangment with the owner to ship it to you.

FBI I AM SURE YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE GOOGLE YOUR FRIEND TRY IT

GOOGLE YOUR NAME AND SEE WHAT YOU GET

(1) (Reply)

See this Zobo Fufu / Anyone Hungry? / The Most Romantic Restaurants In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.