Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ (10233 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To The Married Boyfriend Rumors / I Barely Know Iyanya”- Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Romance Allegation With Him / I Barely Know Iyanya - Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Romance Allegation With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by iBlogNaija: 9:38am On Nov 10, 2011
A few weeks ago the daring entertainer showed off her inked body by posting a picture of herself via her Twitter account @Tontolet. The ‘freaky’ tattoo which runs across the entire upper back region of her body immediately generated heated comments on social media sites and dozens of blogs.

While most of the comments question the motive and taste of the controversial tattoo, some feel she has every right to ink any part of her body as she pleases.

‘You see that tattoo, I’m not saying she shouldn’t get it, but dis is unladylike, it’s ugly and trashy. Dirty!!!’ one comment read while another says ‘You don’t need to judge her like that. She owns her actions and the body belongs to her. So she is very free to do whatever she wants. Nice tattoo anyway.’

Tonto who says she has 57 stars and letters each on her body has now spoken out in an interview with Golden Icon. ‘If you say you don’t love my tattoos, it’s my body. At the end of the day, it’s my body’ she said.

‘I am so loving my body right now, I think I’m just addicted to the pain of a tattoos so I just keep having more and more’, she added. She also says she will be getting more tattoos.

http://www.thenetng.com/2011/11/09/tonto-dikeh-reacts-to-tattoo-remarks-%E2%80%98it%E2%80%99s-my-body%E2%80%99/
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2011
She should shut the Bleep up for once. Freaking annoying! angry angry angry angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by dominique(f): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2011
^^^ i agree. She's doesn't need to jump on the defensive all the time. Btw, all these tatoos will only narrow down the movie roles that will be coming her way.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2011
She can still act the wayward daughter of a pastor! grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2011
Attention seeking LovePeddler, get away from the media already
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by henryokeke: 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2011
Abeg mk una free d B jor!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by tammyswits(f): 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2011
I think everyone should f-off her case, its her body, She can do whatever to it!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by freecocoa(f): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2011
Nna mehn,that gal wu a vely big igiot.

What's she feeling like anywways,we know its her body,does she always have to be so whatever about it,seriously no be beef something but I'm still looking for the talent in her,she's just so forceful and fake,always talking as if she s fighting,I just tire.
Let her take a course called restology 101,I see she skipped it in school,Onye iberibe like her.mschweeew.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by oge4real(f): 9:10am On Nov 12, 2011
^^^ I owe u a bottle of whatever drink u love. kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by Cogent: 9:12am On Nov 12, 2011
So she wants to get more tatoos? After the 57 she has before? Na she sabi. If she like make she take tatoo cover every nook and crany of skin on her body even her face.
Even if she is addicted to the pain of tatoo will she not seek therapy instead of living with an addiction?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by freecocoa(f): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2011
oge4real:

^^^ I owe u a bottle of whatever drink u love. kiss
Gal me na fish o,one bottle no go wet my throat na but just make it even number please.
Bia waiter,get me two bottles Andre,if e no dey just get me a bottle of bellicks,I go mix am with smirnoff vodka.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by eghost247(m): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2011
whats the fuss about its just a tattoo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by kings112(m): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2011
Let her go 2 hell 4 ol i care.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by freecocoa(f): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2011
Ghost. its not "just a tattoo"its more like"so much tattoo"
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by kings112(m): 10:20am On Nov 12, 2011
She tinks she can bcom famous/popular by swimin in conversy.
I dont blame her , i blem thos who even hav the time to write or read about her.
Steeewpid junky.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by eghost247(m): 10:26am On Nov 12, 2011
freecocoa:

Ghost. its not "just a tattoo"its more like"so much tattoo"
its her body she can do as she god damn feels nobody should criticize or complain about the number of tattoos she got to each his own and for god sakes this person is an adult who should be able to know whats good enough for her, sides why is this even a topic celebs in the us canada and europe and even all over the world get all tatted up all over even in the strangest places, so why should people be talking about this,
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by kooto(m): 10:28am On Nov 12, 2011
she sees it as good 2day 2morrow if she sees it as bad,will she be able to go thru the pain of removing it,this  make me ask why do pple just do things because other pple are doing it not finding out if it is ok/right or not. she might claim to be a christian like many others God forbids tattoo in leviticus chapter19:28.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by ElmA1(f): 10:35am On Nov 12, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by texazzpete(m): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2011
The only people making this talentless, pot-bellied hooker famous are you people who keep pushing her into the limelight anytime she farts.

Smh. You people know someone is attention seeking yet y'all still give her all the attention she craves.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by freecocoa(f): 10:54am On Nov 12, 2011
eghost247:

its her body she can do as she god damn feels nobody should criticize or complain about the number of tattoos she got to each his own and for god sakes this person is an adult who should be able to know whats good enough for her, sides why is this even a topic celebs in the us canada and europe and even all over the world get all tatted up all over even in the strangest places, so why should people be talking about this,  
bros me,calm down we never dey fight biko,it her body no doubt and she can get tattoos in her eyes if she likes,my own is that she should stop being too i-wan-show-myself about it,she makes a lot of noise abeg.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2011
It's her body, her skin, her money. I can't see what all the fuss is about. I admire her free spirit, and her non-conformance to what Nigerians see as acceptable, or the norm.

There are more pressing issues in Nigeria, more pressing than the tattoo on Tonto Dikeh's back.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by oge4real(f): 11:07am On Nov 12, 2011
freecocoa:

Gal me na fish o,one bottle no go wet my throat na but just make it even number please.
Bia waiter,get me two bottles Andre,if e no dey just get me a bottle of bellicks,I go mix am with smirnoff vodka.
Ok, no wahala. I dey equal to the task. Just pay first, then I go refund u later. wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by freecocoa(f): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2011
oge4real:

Ok, no wahala. I dey equal to the task. Just pay first, then I go refund u later. wink
[/quote Nna lekwa nu dis gal o,o mu ka ichoro iji sense soo?
Gal na you blought me hia,if you are equal to the task,you go spend,which kind format be that na?e be like say you want make I change am for you,buy me drink joor,athink na you offer with your church mind.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by Doyean: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2011
anybody don see d video where she was being riden like a horse(f, k)by wiz kid as was purported by d video but d boy face no show., so d tatoo na small tin make una leave d poor girl, every Nigerian girl want 2 live like a wayward american lady now especilly our actresses, GOD help dem
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by silibaba: 11:49am On Nov 12, 2011
:-x :-x
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by Jettage: 11:53am On Nov 12, 2011
One of the fascinating remarkes on Tonto Dike's Tatoo was found on this Blog.

"The wired Nollywood “strange case” actress Tonto Dike is willing to show the world all her latest adventure,

even if it means throwing decorum in the wind

Her recent unrestraint public show is mounting without moral caution

She was caught in camera revealing her Tattoo for the fancy of whatever is left of lost innocence

Morally cautious ward, keep an eye on your kids, especially the copycats "

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://akinbami..com/2011/10/tonto-dike-confirms-initiation-by.html
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2011
It is her body ooh. But I think she is running away from something, getting more tattoos kind of help her get her mojo on. She needs to see a freak. Believe me most people have been there before.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2011
q
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by emofine(f): 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2011
No be her wey come advertise body before. If she no wan hear comments mek her keep her body to herself sha.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by aieromon(m): 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2011
I love you Toto D!kk!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Tattoo Remarks: ‘It’s My Body’ by juman(m): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2011
Na attention seeker ni jor grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Customised Face Mask Worth ₦80,000 That DJ Cuppy Wants To Buy / Old Pictures Of Wizkid, Ice Prince And Skales / Linda ikeji vs Bella Naija Who is hotter?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.