Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 (83073 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 10, 2011
Let's go there folks!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2011
Are we there yet? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2011
W certainly are wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2011
naijababe:

W certainly are wink
Na wa o. And they said nigerians are scared of venturing any further into forex? this thread rocks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by leopower(m): 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2011
its good to be here now, welcome season 3. cool cheesy grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by McNelson(m): 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2011
Indian film ni, Won ni wo tan, Wish everyone a happy pips in this new season. Kudos to my gurus in the house forexmart,naijababe and co, love u all. Pls, lets form a Fx association
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by honeric01(m): 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2011
As usual, taking my normal backseat, watching and dreaming tongue sad grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by JAkpayen(m): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2011
odiaero:

Are we there yet? grin

We are almost there. We are becoming advanced traders, then professionals. Yippppppeeeeeee!!! Season 3 at last.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by FOREXMART(m): 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2011
Definitely not going down without me. Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3, staring, Forexmart, Naijababe, Unclenna, Zeddicus, Pip love-vendor, and the list goes on. LOL
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2011
I am here. In unity we stand in division we fall. Kudos to guys in the house. Season 3 begins and it is going to be bammm!!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2011
you guys dont know how much this thread has helped me as a trader and most importantly as a person. First as a person. . . . .apart from being a very impatient person, i am also coping with what you would call anger management issues. I normaly don't like associating with groups of people. . .maybe that's why i can count the number of parties i've been to in one hand,  . . .pip p.imp will be my 3rd ID on Forex trade alert. My first id in season one was filled with shogun blasts. . . i was too impatient with people who i felt were slow/reeetarded when it came to their trade alerts and felt they were misleading people. . . . i was too quick to shoot people down. needless to say i did not win many admirers. My wife read one of my post and was shocked at the anger in it. . . .she begged me to take it easy or i would develop high blood pressure for no reason. I changed my ID but still came with the same report card.
As a trader,  . . . .The enormous responsibility i feel when i put out a call cannot be understood unless you dwell in my heart,  . . .i keep thinking someone might actualy use the call to place a trade. because of this i thoroughly research everything i put out. . . . and because of that i have discovered many patterns within a symetrical triangle. . . the most important pattern was on tuesday. . . all thanks to forex trade alert. Now i am calmer. . .more patient. . . .a far far better trader than i was before i joined forex trade alerts. . . . . . , and believe everyone has a right to make or follow whatever calls they want to.

P.s
One of the best ways to improve is to teach others. . . .the more you teach the better you become. . .  . which is why i put out youtube videos. . . . .Thanks fx trade alert.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2011
@Pip love-vendor ~ That was a good story. We are all inspired here one way or the other. I always love to be here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2011
pip love-vendor:

you guys dont know how much this thread has helped me as a trader and most importantly as a person. First as a person. . . . .apart from being a very impatient person, i am also coping with what you would call anger management issues. I normaly don't like associating with groups of people. . .maybe that's why i can count the number of parties i've been to in one hand,  . . .pip p.imp will be my 3rd ID on Forex trade alert. My first id in season one was filled with shogun blasts. . . i was too impatient with people who i felt were slow/reeetarded when it came to their trade alerts and felt they were misleading people. . . . i was too quick to shoot people down. needless to say i did not win many admirers. My wife read one of my post and was shocked at the anger in it. . . .she begged me to take it easy or i would develop high blood pressure for no reason. I changed my ID but still came with the same report card.
As a trader,  . . . .The enormous responsibility i feel when i put out a call cannot be understood unless you dwell in my heart,  . . .i keep thinking someone might actualy use the call to place a trade. because of this i thoroughly research everything i put out. . . . and because of that i have discovered many patterns within a symetrical triangle. . . the most important pattern was on tuesday. . . all thanks to forex trade alert. Now i am calmer. . .more patient. . . .a far far better trader than i was before i joined forex trade alerts. . . . . . , and believe everyone has a right to make or follow whatever calls they want to.

One of the best way to improve is to teach others. . . .the more you teach the better you become. . . . which is why i put out youtube videos. . . . .Thanks fx trade alert.

Should've known. Welcome back Bidemi  grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2011
naijababe:

Should've known. Welcome back Bidemi grin

I don't know who you're talking about. . . . . grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2011
pip love-vendor:

I don't know who you're talking about. . . . . grin

I swear if it wasn't for your confession, i wouldnta outed you. You are not as angry as you think, impatient yes but not quite in need of anger management as yet. I respect your opinions only i still disagree on the odd thing or two. Again, welcome back bro cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2011
Concept:

@Pip love-vendor ~ That was a good story. We are all inspired here one way or the other. I always love to be here.

There is no good or bad thing on earth. . . .all that matters is how you use that 'thing'. . . .thank God forex trade alert is being used for good.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2011
naijababe:

I swear if it wasn't for your confession, i wouldnta outed you. You are not as angry as you think, impatient yes but not quite in need of anger management as yet. I respect your opinions only i still disagree on the odd thing or two. Again, welcome back bro cool

Thanks. . . .it does feel good coming out of the closet. . . . grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2011
back to the business at hand. . . . .FLY EURUSD. . . .FLY. . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2011
pip love-vendor:

you guys dont know how much this thread has helped me as a trader and most importantly as a person. First as a person. . . . .apart from being a very impatient person, i am also coping with what you would call anger management issues. I normaly don't like associating with groups of people. . .maybe that's why i can count the number of parties i've been to in one hand,  . . .pip p.imp will be my 3rd ID on Forex trade alert. My first id in season one was filled with shogun blasts. . . i was too impatient with people who i felt were slow/reeetarded when it came to their trade alerts and felt they were misleading people. . . . i was too quick to shoot people down. needless to say i did not win many admirers. My wife read one of my post and was shocked at the anger in it. . . .she begged me to take it easy or i would develop high blood pressure for no reason. I changed my ID but still came with the same report card.
As a trader,  . . . .The enormous responsibility i feel when i put out a call cannot be understood unless you dwell in my heart,  . . .i keep thinking someone might actualy use the call to place a trade. because of this i thoroughly research everything i put out. . . . and because of that i have discovered many patterns within a symetrical triangle. . . the most important pattern was on tuesday. . . all thanks to forex trade alert. Now i am calmer. . .more patient. . . .a far far better trader than i was before i joined forex trade alerts. . . . . . , and believe everyone has a right to make or follow whatever calls they want to.

P.s
One of the best ways to improve is to teach others. . . .the more you teach the better you become. . .  . which is why i put out youtube videos. . . . .Thanks fx trade alert.
Awwww,so sweet.This looks like a scene in a movie. Sooo touching! Oh well, we are actually in a movie!! No be season 3 we dey so??
@Naijababe,you are one helluva detective!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2011
pip love-vendor:

One testimony ladened with loads of positives.
1. It will motivate the up and coming ones;
2. It affirms that characters are mouldable;
3. change for the better is always a possibility and;
4. Consistency on an endeavour breeds mastery.
Thumps up bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by FOREXMART(m): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2011
Lol nice one pip love-vendor. Now my own confession.

I have a very big problem ohhhh. I am a born scalper who loves swimming between 5 and 15 min time frame using 4h or !h as my pivot timeframe. I really want to shift to trading swing or doing position trading at at least 4hr timeframe. You can call me a beast in scalping but I dont wanna do that no more.

I have made profits along the way but I have lost a lot of things along the way to forex. Believe these lists, 4 relationships, all my friends, and I mean all. I only have friends online cos this is where I live, the internet. I don't hang out hardly have time for anything and weekends are like two days of hell cos i aint got nobady to hang out wif or chill out with. Single bored and lonely buh u know u cant live online forever.

Am giving you an idea of how this market sucks the life out of you if your a scalper. Now I really want to shift to something higher.

Now who would guide me on how to attack this market from the higher timeframe? I made this request in season 2. Now am making it again. Naijababe your system was more like a summary to me. Could u please give me a progressive detail on how you break it down?

Will still be scalping till I learn a good technique on how to attack the market from a vantage point.

pip love-vendor I got my radar on you too. Make I see as u dey do am. And for the up coming scalpers I will be dropping some of my craziest trading tools here fore you but believe me a time will come when you'll understand why I wanna shift to higher timeframe so I advice I just start learning from higher timeframe downwards.

Thanks and love u all

FOREXMART

Love you all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by JAkpayen(m): 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2011
I have blown accounts after accounts not until season 2 when my trading skills have improved so much that I am giving up my 'peanut' paying job soon with confidence and Jehovah's backing for success. Thank you Odiaero for those alerts on gold (my trading system matches almost perfectly to trade gold); thank you naijababe for making see that my skills can be diversy into dow, s&p, nasdaq; thank you pip p[size=1pt].[/size]imp for confidence into long-term (originally I thought you were a newbie when you joined in season 2); thank you meshpip, blog icon, honeric, aguiyi (wishing you success in your exams), stagger (a very knowledgeable but quiet guy on this thread), tonjoan (the professor), jazes, jamace, frenchman, blackgucci and others I did not mention here.

Again pip p[size=1pt].[/size]imp=b[size=1pt].[/size]eejaay and may not be bidemi (I hope you settled your outburst with meshpip 'cos we are one family)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Maximip(m): 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2011
*subscribing*

pip love-vendor:

i am also coping with what you would call anger management issues.

No wonder.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2011
@ Forexmart, I am a lazywriter, I hate writing hence why it read like a summary but we can do skype if you want and I'll make everything clear. It's an excellent system even if i say so myself  wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2011
JAkpayen:

I have blown accounts after accounts not until season 2 when my trading skills have improved so much that I am giving up my 'peanut' paying job soon with confidence and Jehovah's backing for success. Thank you Odiaero for those alerts on gold (my trading system matches almost perfectly to trade gold); thank you naijababe for making see that my skills can be diversy into dow, s&p, nasdaq; thank you pip p[size=1pt].[/size]imp for confidence into long-term (originally I thought you were a newbie when you joined in season 2); thank you meshpip, blog icon, honeric, aguiyi (wishing you success in your exams), stagger (a very knowledgeable but quiet guy on this thread), tonjoan (the professor), jazes, jamace, frenchman, blackgucci and others I did not mention here.

Again pip p[size=1pt].[/size]imp=b[size=1pt].[/size]eejay and may not be bidemi (I hope you settled your outburst with meshpip 'cos we are one family)
Wealth creation, generation and sustenance is endearing not instant. It calls for deep sitted knowledge, discipline, tact and persistence. i'm glad you finally conquered your challenges and trust you're already on the path to eldorado.
Just as you've acknowledged those you believe impacted positively in you, so shall you be acknowledged glowingly by your past, present and future protegees.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2011
JAkpayen:

Again pip p[size=1pt].[/size]imp=b[size=1pt].[/size]eejaay and may not be bidemi (I hope you settled your outburst with meshpip 'cos we are one family)

Told you i had issues i'm working on. . . . .we're good though
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2011
tonjoan:

One testimony ladened with loads of positives.
1. It will motivate the up and coming ones;
2. It affirms that characters are mouldable;
3. change for the better is always a possibility and;
4. Consistency on an endeavour breeds mastery.
Thumps up bro.

Thanks TJ. . . .appreciatie it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2011
naijababe:

@ Forexmart, I am a lazywriter, I hate writing hence when it read like a summary but we can do skype if you want and I'll make everything clear. It's an excellent system even if i say so myself  wink
We sail in the same ship. LAZY WRITERS. grin. Give me the microphone though and you'll be glad.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by JAkpayen(m): 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2011
Greece has finally selected former ECB vice president Lucas Papademos (sound like shakademos, lol), maybe that's why the confidence returning to the market but I still look to the downtrend on EU in the long run.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2011
FOREXMART:

Lol nice one pip love-vendor. Now my own confession.

I have a very big problem ohhhh. I am a born scalper who loves swimming between 5 and 15 min time frame using 4h or !h as my pivot timeframe. I really want to shift to trading swing or doing position trading at at least 4hr timeframe. You can call me a beast in scalping but I dont wanna do that no more.

I have made profits along the way but I have lost a lot of things along the way to forex. Believe these lists, 4 relationships, all my friends, and I mean all. I only have friends online cos this is where I live, the internet. I don't hang out hardly have time for anything and weekends are like two days of hell cos i aint got nobady to hang out wif or chill out with. Single bored and lonely buh u know u cant live online forever.
Am giving you an idea of how this market sucks the life out of you if your a scalper. Now I really want to shift to something higher.

Now who would guide me on how to attack this market from the higher timeframe? I made this request in season 2. Now am making it again. Naijababe your system was more like a summary to me. Could u please give me a progressive detail on how you break it down?

Will still be scalping till I learn a good technique on how to attack the market from a vantage point.

pip love-vendor I got my radar on you too. Make I see as u dey do am. And for the up coming scalpers I will be dropping some of my craziest trading tools here fore you but believe me a time will come when you'll understand why I wanna shift to higher timeframe so I advice I just start learning from higher timeframe downwards.

Thanks and love u all

FOREXMART

Love you all.

Sounds almost like my early days . . . . .never give up bro. . . . .there is light at the end of the tunnel
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2011
Maximip:

*subscribing*

No wonder.
grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2011
JAkpayen:

Greece has finally selected former ECB vice president Lucas Papademos[b] (sound like shakademos[/b], lol), maybe that's why the confidence returning to the market but I still look to the downtrend on EU in the long run.
Comical. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / Nairaland Contractors Lounge / Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.