Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 (83077 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2011
Audnzd is really ripe to sell. . . . .you can sell now for a tp of 12893. . . . .Goodluck y'all. . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Toks2008(m): 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2011
Hello Everyone,

I would like you all to understand that fx trading is not for everyone.

Many people have lost so much and many more will jin the league of losers.

I am not trying to discourage anyone but i must be frank with you all.

ONLY 1% OF TRADERS CAN TRADE FX MANUALLY AND SUCCEED.

Stop wasting your time on this business if you can't control your emotions

My candid advice to yu is to develop a good trading method and develop it into an EA and let it trade for you.

I repeat;stop wasting your time trading this business manually if you can not master your emotions. you will lose again and again until you get frustrated and utterly broke. FEAR AND GREED will always come in and you find yourself losing all your equity.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Instafx(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2011
[size=22pt]GBP/USD Daily trading Signal for 11/11/2011[/size]

Selling (Short) Order Signals

Sell Limit  = 1.6085,      TP= 1.6045 SL= 1.6125

Sell Limit  = 1.6110,      TP= 1.6070 SL= 1.6140

Buy (Long) Order Signals.

Buy Limit = 1.5820 TP= 1.5860 SL= 1.5790

Buy Stop = 1.6000 TP= 1.6040 SL= 1.5970

[size=22pt]EUR/USD Daily trading Signal for 11/11/2011[/size]

Sell (short) )order signals
Sell Limit  = 1.3620 TP= 1.3580 SL= 1.3650

Sell Limit  = 1.3830 TP= 1.3790 SL= 1.3860

Buy (long) order signal

Buy  = 1.3655 TP= 1.3695 SL= 1.3625

Buy  = 1.3385 TP= 1.3425 SL= 1.3355

THE PENDING ORDER METHOD IS THERE FOR YOUR USE.

IT IS ADVISABLE TO USE TRAILING STOP TO CAPTURE SOME PROFIT!

NOTE
This signal is provided as is by Insta Forex Nig ( www.InstaFxNg.com ) and though we have taken utmost care and used the best available tools to generate these signals, by using it you agree to release us from every liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of same signals.Although the source of the signals has been producing about 85% accurate signals, we will advice that you should try it on your demo account before you use them on your live account. Remember Online Forex carries a degree of risk so do not use borrowed or money you cannot afford to lose to trade Forex. Always make sure you apply money management, high lot (volume) can be dangerous. Never enter a trade with more than 10% of your account size.

Don’t forget to meet with fellow traders at www.chatnownow.com

Have a nice trading day

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Toks2008(m): 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2011
gentlegg:

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS THREAD. I DON'T KNOW THAT PEOPLE ARE STILL TRADING FOREX. FOREX SIPHONED ME A LOT IN 2008 WHEN I LOST OVER 700K TO THAT GOD-FORSAKEN OYIBO SCAM.
PLEASE HOW MANAGE THAT YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THE TRADE (FROM YOUR POSTS HERE)?

DO PEOPLE HONESTLY GAIN MONEY FROM FOREX? ANY SPECIAL TRICK, COS I TRIED SOOOOOOO MANY KNOWLEDGE I GOT THEN BUT FAILED OVER & OVER. ANYWAY CAN SOMEBODY EDUCATE ME HERE COS AM STILL INTERESTED IN ANY ONLINE LEGITIMATE VENTURE.

My brother, forget all these hype and signals.

Only 1% make it trading fx manually.

I know what im saying and some people who know me will attest to the fcat that i am also a seasoned world class signal provider.

Nevertheless, i have come to realise that emotion will never make 99% of fx traders make it.

Many traders lie about making profits and some even go as far as forging report just to scam people.

many people selll useless strategies and so much crazy lies.

I still advice that you forget this business if you cant control yur emotion.

Or better still, develop that your strategy into an EA and let it trade for you thereby eliminating the fear and greed factor otherwise, you will only waste your time/money and life with this business.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by FOREXMART(m): 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2011
@naijababe are you there?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2011
^ I don call u tire now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by FOREXMART(m): 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2011
accept me apologies. My id is deedee eneshah.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Dungren(m): 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2011
@ Toks2008

Quite a long time. I guess they will think you are talking trash until they experience it over and over. Forex trading is not for everyone. A word is enough for the wise. cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2011
FOREXMART:

accept me apologies. My id is deedee eneshah.

sent u an invite and keep getting no answer
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by FOREXMART(m): 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2011
I cant see it. Please try using forexmarts. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 11:26pm On Nov 10, 2011
Toks2008:

I know what im saying and some people who know me will attest to the fcat that i am also a seasoned world class signal provider.

Nevertheless, i have come to realise that emotion will never make 99% of fx traders make it.

Many traders lie about making profits and some even go as far as forging report just to scam people.

Or better still, develop that your strategy into an EA and let it trade for you thereby eliminating the fear and greed factor otherwise, you will only waste your time/money and life with this business.

Another marketer in da house. . . . . .welcome grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by FOREXMART(m): 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2011
pip love-vendor no mind am. We know how to deal with any marketer that tries to sell something here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by blkmum700: 11:42pm On Nov 10, 2011
Toks2008:

What time of the season do you always provide your signals,i hope you are not trying to sell these seasonal signals.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 11, 2011
Let me come in here if you all don't mind. Am not one of you but the only way i trade forex is by spreadbetting with IG Index and honestly am a different animal now after making heavy loses in the past which mean't i missed my rent payment. Right now, i only have a portfolio of 5 instruments and am never trading noise anymore. I wait for weeks and months to get a sizeable reward and i love the indices more. Went into the Dow at 10500 and closed at 12000 last week and even now am still smiling smiley

Goodluck to all and remember, its a gamble and you are really up against yourself and not the market. Cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 11, 2011
LMAO @ enitan2002. Keep wallowing in self denial. You call us glorified gamblers right? At least you acknowledge we are 'glorified'. If na so gambling dey be,no wahala.
No new setups for me,sitting out the open ones.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 11, 2011
LMAO @ enitan2002. Keep wallowing in self denial. You call us glorified gamblers right? At least you acknowledge we are 'glorified'. If na so gambling dey be,no wahala.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 11, 2011
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 11, 2011
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by honeric01(m): 1:04am On Nov 11, 2011
^^^^

Small small o, 4 times lol cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Wisdomxy(m): 2:09am On Nov 11, 2011
Hmmmmh!!! What a place to peep and exchange ideas; having been in this fx world for 5yrs running and no regrets.One of my memorable days was when i was given an opportunity to teach a snr bank manager in one of naija's leading banks what online forex trading was all about. Those were the day when it was anathema to say you are a Forex Trader, you will earn yourself  a police arrest and EFCC interrogation before been released.This business has come a long way and it will sure take time to be phased out despite Occupy Wall Street campaign. For those who don't know much about commodities, there are windows of opportunities in commodities now that gold is at an all time high.Though the bulls in this market should beware of George Soros cos it will head south soon.By now we should have known better that speculators control global economy.I may just be thinking aloud,please pardon me if you are offended.Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 3:33am On Nov 11, 2011
sell eu 1.3606 sl 1.3700 tp 1.2650 call me if you chop the fall too 08066482808
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Toks2008(m): 3:52am On Nov 11, 2011
Dungren:

@ Toks2008

Quite a long time. I guess they will think you are talking trash until they experience it over and over. Forex trading is not for everyone. A word is enough for the wise. cheesy

Honestly it is disheartening to see posts insinuating that i want to market ,

What do i want to market at this stage i am in fx trading, i am already known all over the world and i don't see any marketting in this simple advice i gave "I still advice that you forget this business if you cant control yur emotion.
Or better still, develop that your strategy into an EA and let it trade for you thereby eliminating the fear and greed factor otherwise, you will only waste your time/money and life with this business."

Seems some people just want to post for the sake of posting.

Look here folks

i still maintain one fact that many forex traders will end up broke,dejected,frustrated and utterly useless to themselves if they don't work on their emotions and the bad news is that only 1% can do that.

Now let me educate you a little.

Every good trader must have a profitable trading method that you trust else you have no business in fx trading.But the problem is that many fx traders lose not because they don't know where a trend is heading but because price action have been designed to move in such a random manner that even the best tradr in the world will be mesmerised.

Now the two deadly emotions usually sets in and ruin things for 99% of traders when they see themselves running out of positions prematurely or even allowing greed to make them place crazy lot which most times is hard to avoid.

Then the resultant effect is losses after losses.

Now the good news is that you can  convert this your profitable trading method into an expert advisor(a mechanical trading method developed into a robot)

this EA is your method and a good Ea developer can help you achieve this then simply let it trade for you as though you are the one trading. The Ea will have the exact entry parameter that you use and same exit parameter and better still will trade your method more effectively as it will neither trade with greed or fear.

Forex is best traded this way, you wil have the chance to live your life, go where you want and even do other profitable buisnesses.

Just run the EA on a VPS server where there is no internet obstruction/poer failure and stuffs like that and be happy.

Please lets wise up, it is almost impossible to succeed trading this business manually and this is why only 1% and not 5% of traders make it in the long run. BE WARNED.

FOREX TRADING IS NOT FOR EVRYONE.

I rest my case.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by honeric01(m): 4:37am On Nov 11, 2011
Toks2008:

What do i want to market at this stage i am in fx trading, i am already known all over the world and i don't see any marketting in this simple advice i gave "I still advice that you forget this business if you cant control yur emotion.

shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed

only 1%? how many traders do you know in person not to talk of worldwide?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 5:17am On Nov 11, 2011
Toks2008:

Now the good news is that you can convert this your profitable trading method into an expert advisor(a mechanical trading method developed into a robot)
this EA is your method and a good Ea developer can help you achieve this then simply let it trade for you as though you are the one trading. The Ea will have the exact entry parameter that you use and same exit parameter and better still will trade your method more effectively as it will neither trade with greed or fear.
Forex is best traded this way, you wil have the chance to live your life, go where you want and even do other profitable buisnesses.
Just run the EA on a VPS server where there is no internet obstruction/poer failure and stuffs like that and be happy.
Please lets wise up, it is almost impossible to succeed trading this business manually and this is why only 1% and not 5% of traders make it in the long run. BE WARNED.
FOREX TRADING IS NOT FOR EVRYONE.
I rest my case.

I'm telling you. . . . .this guy is good. still marketing. . . . i'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop. Bro's why are you posting as if you are talking to reeetards? do you think you are the only one who understands the dangers of emotional detachment when trading? there is a process in fx trading and everybody must go through it like it or not . . . . . .the strong will always survive and the weak will fall by the wayside. forex trading is a business and as you well know not everybody can own a business. . . , . some are successful and most are not. you are advocating EA's which i would never advise my enemies to take up. . . . . .i would rather. . . .like i have always been saying. . . . trade long term. . . .that is the only way you can control your emotions and train your mind to combat the fx demons. . . . .and i beg stop beign over dramatic. . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 5:21am On Nov 11, 2011
Told y'all the guy was marketing?. . . . .took time out of my precious 5min to check his profile and o'yeah. . . . . marketer to the core. . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 5:32am On Nov 11, 2011
if you have not entered the audnzd trade now would be a very good time. . . . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by meshpips(m): 5:52am On Nov 11, 2011
Hi all,
buy AUDUAD @ market price (1.0160) SL 1.0045 TP 1.0360

Reasons for going long:

(1) Oversold extreme for the week was reached yesterday

(2) 1-2-3 low has been done on 1hr tf. A 4hr close above yesterday's high would establish an uptrend.

See chart attached.

Happy trading!

Meshach

DISCLAIMER:

FOREX trading is risky and could involve loss of all or part of your investment.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 6:43am On Nov 11, 2011
For the newbies. . . .my thoughts. . . .enjoy cool     
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsHE43rRwUA
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by unclenna(m): 7:21am On Nov 11, 2011
Let's do more. This thread is cool, I thank GOD for everyone in here and the calls, Two things that your system need to succeed in forex: 1. Ability to identify a trend 2) and ability to win in a ranging market. . Cheers pals. I welcome you guys into SEASON 3, Happy pip hunting.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 7:24am On Nov 11, 2011
EU ~ We could possibly see to & fro movement ~ current to 1.3530-40 back to 1.37+
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 7:50am On Nov 11, 2011
@Toks2008 & @Dungren

Who are these people wey wan put sand sand for our Garri, signal or no signal, all he needs to do is to go back and learn, U cannot speak for everybody man. Are u saying Blog Icon, mesh pip, pip love-vendor, Naija babe or tonjoan ( who believes in 4hrTF as I do) are all fluke. It might not be for everyone that includes you.

Quitters never win, winners never quit. I have lost money couple of times but don't forget it is part of the deal. Where is your money management.

U talk about emotion. Can u try these 25pips each trading session(London & America) with stochastic (7,3,3) crossover 75 -100 range for sell and 0-25 range for buy. Look into you and find your kind of trader. Please let newbies grow. Forex is a learning rope, new discovery everyday how to up your game to beat the market.

The smashing analyses here are real, when u speculated & more than 10 people do as well with good reasons. Why would u doubt that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / Nairaland Contractors Lounge / Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.