Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 - Business (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 (83051 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 5:36am On Jan 18, 2012
nolly042:

morning traders. from what i see here down move is getting exhausted. if the week ends in a bullish scenario then know that trend has changed

Sure it started yesterday, I wondered where the 90pips downward movement came from though na forex expect the unexpected. This is semi major retracement in a major trend which we all know is down, lets hope it has energy to push to this level ~ 1.2885 There or around that level I think the direction decision is. Look at the thick line around 100% fibo. My speculation is based on that retracement factor due to price behaviour since yesterday.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by nolly042(m): 6:11am On Jan 18, 2012
Concept:

Sure it started yesterday, I wondered where the 90pips downward movement came from though na forex expect the unexpected. This is semi major retracement in a major trend which we all know is down, lets hope it has energy to push to this level ~ 1.2885 There or around that level I think the direction decision is. Look at the thick line around 100% fibo. My speculation is based on that retracement factor due to price behaviour since yesterday.
yes if we can have brake above 2805 then price will be able to get there. God help us all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 7:54am On Jan 18, 2012
EU ~ by the time eu go long it is kaboommmm!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by arthuryemi(m): 8:08am On Jan 18, 2012
goodmorning fellow traders, pls i need mt4 setup am having difficulty downloading it my email is arthuryemi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ozenyen(m): 8:26am On Jan 18, 2012
good morning folk i have two set up today:
1) play a counter trend (long trade) up to about the 1.2830-50 region

when price get to the 1.2830 ish region look for a reversal candle at least on the 30min to play it short up to the weekly pivot zone

2) price breaksdown the weekly pivot wait for a retest and short

wish u all many pips

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2012
Time to shift to season 4 is here Naijababe are u still on holiday? Too much money.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ozenyen(m): 9:28am On Jan 18, 2012
there has been a big rejection off the 1.2800 figure and weekly s1, price didnt move as far as i had projected so far but lets see how price respond perhaps we might see a big move to the downside. my plan B is still open
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 9:38am On Jan 18, 2012
Shei!! there will be serious movement today. I am not sure 1.2880 is possible today again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 10:18am On Jan 18, 2012
bears in charge now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ozenyen(m): 10:42am On Jan 18, 2012
bulls have taken over lol
price action sometimes is crazy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 10:56am On Jan 18, 2012
ozenyen:

bulls have taken over lol
price action sometimes is crazy

@Ozenyen I agree with u but we can't just control this market, can u see up & down movement. It has taken my SL.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ozenyen(m): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2012
time to take a break, lets see what the new york sessions brings
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 11:20am On Jan 18, 2012
ozenyen:

time to take a break, lets see what the new york sessions brings

Dats is just it. fx? Time to test strategy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Blogicon1(m): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2012
TP of 160 pips just hit on the Nzd-Usd trade I posted. The Nzd-Jpy still waxing stronger up north in our direction. Detachment and patience are the golden keys to the lock of this biz called FX.

Have a great day traders!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by frenchman2: 11:27am On Jan 18, 2012
thanks blog icon. already +50 on the nzd/jpy, 50 to go.

chart pattern analysis for gbp/chf

trade taken purely on price action.

noticed the breakout of a rising wedge on the daily chart.

actually pulled the trigger yesterday at 1.4575 targeting 1.4334 = 242pips

Is it too late to enter? well i just opened another position. we can still catch 200pips.

see chart attached.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2012
Blog icon:

TP of 160 pips just hit on the Nzd-Usd trade I posted. The Nzd-Jpy still waxing stronger up north in our direction. Detachment and patience are the golden keys to the lock of this biz called FX.

Thanks man dats why we need you here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by nolly042(m): 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2012
EU price action respects the reversal candle on weekly chart around yearly M2. price action can actually be funny sometimes,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by whirlweend(m): 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2012
Blog icon:

Good call bro and excellent entry analysis,I have been on it myself and was looking to short it when it reverses as I have been anticipating it would.I projected 150 pip plus from my entry before it reverses but it seems there is still some room upside(may be wrong though). Looking to add to my position by placing a pending buy stop on the trailing 1-bar high on the 4H chart just in case I am right.
Patience and detachment is key bro,you are very correct.Been cooking grin gbnzd since on the 9th and have locked in over 760 pips with 3-stage entry and still riding it.My triple time frame chart analysis is quite difficult to put down in writing,hope to simplify it so I will be able to explain any call I will be making just like the way you did.

Have a great day too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Blogicon1(m): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2012
@Frenchman and Concept, you are both welcome brothers.

@Whirlweend yes, just as you have pointed out, there could be more upside room for the pair, but what you won't want to do is take a buy into that key resistance just above (where my TP was set).

The conservative and safest way to reap the remaining northward move from this pair is to wait for a sustained break above resistance, then go long on a retest of the broken level - if it happens that way, that is.

Nice harvest on the GN trade there. Your patience is one of a kind smiley. Have a great time with the market!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by winwinx: 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2012
[flash=200,200][/flash]Does any know how to purchase or make payment through click bank?
Please i need your guidance, cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by whirlweend(m): 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2012
@Blog Icon.Thanks for the heads up.Just logged in to see that my buy stop at 0.8070 has been activated with a tight SL though and a lower entry lot than previous.My fingers are crossed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2012
Are we there yet? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2012
Not 100 pages without me, am back from a very busy up and down emergency travelling
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2012
Where are we?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2012
Are we there there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by frenchman2: 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2012
are we ready for season 4
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2012
^^ Always ready
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by jamace(m): 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2012
^^^So happy to see you back. Without "Are we there yet", this thread is not complete. grin

May the pips be with you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2012
^^ To you too grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by LaconicINC: 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2012
Odiaero! Gud to hv u back,are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2012
About to get there

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.