Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 (83081 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by FOREXMART(m): 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2011
and eurusd open with a gap
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2011
pip love-vendor:

Young jedi. . . . careful with longs on Gu. . . .
Young in the room--- yes, in the game---- quite an old lad. smiley But on a serious note bro, i see your caution. My tp is only a few pips away.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2011
FOREXMART:

and eurusd open with a gap
Expected.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by winwinx: 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2011
Hey, what does the gap mean??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2011
winwinx:

Hey, what does the gap mean??
Means over the weekend international trades transactions were on-going and so exchanges took place. The gap is the reflection in the charts of those excahnges.
pip love-vendor:

Young jedi. . . . careful with longs on Gu. . . .
mourinho, ur pairs AUDNZD and EURNZD tanked considerably at the gaps. Congrats
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by JAZES(m): 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2011
tonjoan:

Means over the weekend international trades transactions were on-going and so exchanges took place. The gap is the reflection in the charts of those excahnges.mourinho, your pairs[b] AUDNZD[/b] and[b] EURNZD[/b] tanked considerably at the gaps. Congrats

All these exotic pairs, na wa ooo. I no dey go near them ooo, i hail una ooo.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2011
JAZES:

opportunities for good trades must be exploited from all avenues. . . .

tonjoan:

Means over the weekend international trades transactions were on-going and so exchanges took place. The gap is the reflection in the charts of those excahnges.mourinho, your pairs AUDNZD and EURNZD tanked considerably at the gaps. Congrats

too early for congrats. . . . .i dont trust gaps. . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2011
JAZES:

LOL. As exotic as wild cats. How was ur weekend bro?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2011
pip love-vendor:

opportunities for good trades must be exploited from all avenues. . . .

too early for congrats. . . . .i dont trust gaps. . . .
trust me this congratulations are in order. check out the 4hr formation already acting in consonance with the spinning top on daily. we can only close on the gap and crash again as daily is on its way to form an evening star.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by leopower(m): 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2011
@winwinx, the gap means improvement on euro & after a little retracement it will go northward as i see bullish on weekly chart.(price action)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2011
leopower:

@winwinx, the gap means improvement on euro & after a little retracement it will go northward as i see bullish on weekly chart.(price action)
Pronto
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2011
tonjoan:

trust me this congratulations are in order. check out the 4hr formation already acting in consonance with the spinning top on daily. we can only close on the gap and crash again as daily is on its way to form an evening star.

when it comes to price acceleration to take profit point i am a cynic, . . .i am used to waiting weeks for price to hit tp. . . so you have to understand my mistrust. . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2011
pip love-vendor:

when it comes to price acceleration to take profit point i am a cynic, . . .i am used to waiting weeks for price to hit tp. . . so you have to understand my mistrust. . . .
Approaches differ anyway. in the end the bottomline is profitable trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by dboy365: 2:43am On Nov 14, 2011
Martin Schwartz: ‘The Pit Bull’s Guide To Successful Trading’. Page 287:

I’ve said it before, and I’m going to say it again, because it cannot be overemphasized: the most important change in my trading career occurred when I learned to divorce my ego from the trade. Trading is a psychological game. Most people think that they’re playing against the market, but the market doesn’t care. You’re really playing against yourself. You have to stop trying to will things to happen in order to prove that you’re right. Listen only to what the market is telling you now. Forget what you thought it was telling you five minutes ago. The sole objective of trading is not to prove you’re right, but to hear the cash register ring.

‘Worst Fears Not Realized’

I have stated before that whenever your worst fears are not realized about a trade and the market is letting you out better than you expected, it is not just luck. Rather your position is most likely correct and should not only be held but perhaps added to.

Add to your winning positions. Reduce your losing positions.

Welcome all to pips-filled week!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by dboy365: 2:55am On Nov 14, 2011
Suggested books for the week and season for serious traders!
By Van Tharp
1)Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom;
2)Safe Strategies for Financial Freedom
3)Financial Freedom through Electronic Day Trading,
4)Super Trader,
5)The Definitive Guide To Position Sizing
6)The Peak Performance Trading Course

Please, focus on the Psychology of Trading sections of these books and your trading would improve a great lot.
Success to us all as the festive season draws closer,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by JAZES(m): 4:34am On Nov 14, 2011
dboy365:

I’ve said it before, and I’m going to say it again, because it cannot be overemphasized: the most important change in my trading career occurred when I learned to divorce my ego from the trade. Trading is a psychological game. Most people think that they’re playing against the market, but the market doesn’t care. You’re really playing against yourself. You have to stop trying to will things to happen in order to prove that you’re right. Listen only to what the market is telling you now. Forget what you thought it was telling you five minutes ago. The sole objective of trading is not to prove you’re right, but to hear the cash register ring.

I have stated before that whenever your worst fears are not realized about a trade and the market is letting you out better than you expected, it is not just luck. Rather your position is most likely correct and should not only be held but perhaps added to.

WORD MAN Well spoken.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by JAZES(m): 4:35am On Nov 14, 2011
tonjoan:

LOL. As exotic as wild cats. How was your weekend bro?

Fine man. Keep pipping like a fish in the water.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by JAZES(m): 4:37am On Nov 14, 2011
Mario Monti has been appointed to head Italys emergency government
aimed at implementing a series of unpopular austerity measures.
The next hurdle in Italy's debt drama is Mondays 5-year
auction in Italian govt bonds due to raise EUR 3 bln.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 4:53am On Nov 14, 2011
dboy365:

completely disagree. . . . . .this book was definitely meant for scalpers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 5:10am On Nov 14, 2011
God help me. . . . i'm already drooling in anticipation. . . . . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Maximip(m): 5:25am On Nov 14, 2011
pip love-vendor:

God help me. . . . i'm already drooling in anticipation. . . . . . .

On which?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Instafx(m): 5:33am On Nov 14, 2011
[size=22pt]GBP/USD Daily trading Signal for 14/11/2011[/size]

Selling (Short) Order Signals

Sell Limit = 1.6135, TP= 1.6095 SL= 1.6165

Sell Limit = 1.5975, TP= 1.5935 SL= 1.6015

Buy (Long) Order Signals.

Buy Limit = 1.5875 TP= 1.5915 SL= 1.5835

Buy Stop = 1.6155 TP= 1.6195 SL= 1.6115

[size=22pt]EUR/USD Daily trading Signal for 14/11/2011[/size]

Sell (short) )order signals
Sell Limit = 1.3815 TP= 1.3775 SL= 1.3845

Buy (long) order signal

Buy = 1.3555 TP= 1.3595 SL= 1.3525

THE PENDING ORDER METHOD IS THERE FOR YOUR USE.

IT IS ADVISABLE TO USE TRAILING STOP TO CAPTURE SOME PROFIT!

NOTE
This signal is provided as is by Insta Forex Nig ( www.InstaFxNg.com ) and though we have taken utmost care and used the best available tools to generate these signals, by using it you agree to release us from every liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of same signals.Although the source of the signals has been producing about 85% accurate signals, we will advice that you should try it on your demo account before you use them on your live account. Remember Online Forex carries a degree of risk so do not use borrowed or money you cannot afford to lose to trade Forex. Always make sure you apply money management, high lot (volume) can be dangerous. Never enter a trade with more than 10% of your account size.

Don’t forget to meet with fellow traders at www.chatnownow.com

Have a nice trading day

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by FOREXMART(m): 7:30am On Nov 14, 2011
Hmmm. I see that stock pickers nd traders are still sceptical bouf the Euro. Lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by stolenstone: 7:49am On Nov 14, 2011
GBPCHF sell stop @ 1.4387, TP 1.4098, SL 1.4587 gain responsibly!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by unclenna(m): 8:41am On Nov 14, 2011
I SEE EURO CRASHING THIS WEEK, SELL EURO
Investors are waiting patiently to see what the new government of Greece and Italy has to offer, If there is no sign of improvement from them they will dump EURO again, My 4hr chart has already entered the over bought region
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by spounds: 8:53am On Nov 14, 2011
hi all,
i am still in search of someone to be my guide, as my intrest in all of this is geared up and ready to go. i reside in lagos and wouldnt mind any of you greats willing to take a bro through the teething stages of this jungle of ups and downs. looking forwards to being a pro like blogicon, tonjoan, naijababe, etc, lol.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 10:05am On Nov 14, 2011
Maximip:

On which?

all pairs i put out. . . .but remember. . . .if you dont have a long term view please disregard. . . . . .also. . . i would be very very wary of shorts on Eu. . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2011
I am seeing EU @ 1.3600. What do u think house?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2011
euro WILL hit 3666. No DOUBT.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by unclenna(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2011
i made a call around 8:41am to sell EU and since then EU has moved over 50pips down. I think 2day is going to be a bad day for EU.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2011
sellers of gu be wary for we've taken profit. It's looking set for a rally.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (100)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / Nairaland Contractors Lounge / Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.