Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Christiano Ronaldo Vs Messi - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Christiano Ronaldo Vs Messi (1009 Views)

I Gave My Vote To Christiano Ronaldo But Shocked To Hear I Voted Messi-players / Is Christiano Ronaldo Better Than Lionel Messi? / Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christiano Ronaldo Vs Messi by yemmyma: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2011
I recently saw Kaka's interview on who should win the FIFA footballer of the year award and he said that Messi is great but Ronaldo has an edge.

What actually caught my eye was that he said Ronaldo is the best player he has played with and that Ronaldino comes close.

And now my confusion: Who is the better player in their prime, Christiano Ronaldo or Ronaldinho?

Please help me with your views because i used to think Ronaldinho was better than both Ronaldo and Messi during his time just that he had a short time at the top and then consequently toyed with his career.

(1) (Reply)

Epl Tranfers This Season - Check Out The Players That Signed For Your Club (pics / UEFA Draw!!!!!!!!!! Real Madrid Vs Man U / EPL: Mancherster United Vs Swansea City Today At 12:45PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.