Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:52 PM

Chika Ike = Nollywood's Beauty In The Making! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike = Nollywood's Beauty In The Making! (12470 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Nollywood Beauty Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Stuns In New Makeover Photos / Google+ Auto Awesome Photo Of Nollywood Beauty Queen Angela Okorie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike = Nollywood's Beauty In The Making! by youngdigi(m): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2007
this girl is too fine, abeg, is she married? dating? i cant find any info on her from google
Re: Chika Ike = Nollywood's Beauty In The Making! by Seun(m): 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2007
She is not a beauty in the making. She will only become more ugly as she ages! wink
Re: Chika Ike = Nollywood's Beauty In The Making! by ritchboi: 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2007
wen dem make am feeneesh. . . . . .
Re: Chika Ike = Nollywood's Beauty In The Making! by youngdigi(m): 4:37am On Sep 19, 2007
Seun:

She is not a beauty in the making. She will only become more ugly as she ages! wink
by beauty in making i mean,  next best thing like genevieve, omotola, ini edo once were

the girl is hot, and who told u they all get ugly as they get older? thats how u determine true beauty, true beauty stays in a woman for a veryyy long time, the makeup beauty is what gets terrible as they age.
Re: Chika Ike = Nollywood's Beauty In The Making! by yongbabe(f): 5:30am On Sep 19, 2007
she will neva be as big as Genny and omo or even ini edo.

dis girl r outta her leel in beauty n style.
but she will leave a mark.
Re: Chika Ike = Nollywood's Beauty In The Making! by suze(f): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2007
yong babe:

she will never be as big as Genny and omo or even ini edo.

this girl r out of her leel in beauty n style.
but she will leave a mark.

Haba yong babe! How can you say she can never be as big as Genny or Ini-Edo or Omotola?
Are you God?
Nobody knows tomorrow. I can remember when Agbani won most beautiful girl in Nigeria, people criticised her and said she shouldnt have won. Ann Suinner and one other girl -miss delta were the crowd favourite.People complained about Agbani. I can remember there was even a headline in the papers the next day "Ann Suinner, the queen that never was."
I really felt sorry for Agbani. But lo and Behold when she went for miss world, she won, she did nigeria and Africa and the black race proud by being the first nigerian , Africa and black skinned person to win miss world. She entered the guiness book of records and nobody can ever take her place in the book, because the first will always be the first.

Nobody knows tomorrow o.To me chika ike is pretty. She might not be as pretty as genevive, but acting is not just about beauty. If its your time, its your time.Nobody knows tomorrow .

young_digi:

this girl is too fine, abeg, is she married? dating? i can't find any info on her from google

Chika Ike is happily married she said so herself in an interwiew with charles nwagbara injuly 2007 edition of city people quarterly.

Heres a picture of chika ike

Re: Chika Ike = Nollywood's Beauty In The Making! by concrete: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2007
^^^^^^^

well said
Re: Chika Ike = Nollywood's Beauty In The Making! by Kabibi(f): 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2007
Seun:

Hahahaha! grin
Seun - you are horrid oooh!  Ever heard of aging gracefully
Re: Chika Ike = Nollywood's Beauty In The Making! by Nella(f): 7:31am On Sep 20, 2007
she's pretty
Re: Chika Ike = Nollywood's Beauty In The Making! by yongbabe(f): 7:33am On Sep 20, 2007
@ suze
i never said she wasnt preety ( she is ). or that i know tommorow.
but she is not the kind of actress that when u have a role abot a spoilt kid, or bad girl or smth similar.
she is nt the kind of girl u would call.
her sweepin the floor skirts r soo out.
she will be the next nkiru silavnus.

if she wants 2 be the next ini or Genny or mom.
she would have 2 kik it up.
watch how the rest dress ( ok mabe only how genny dreses).

after the wordrobe makeover and a little ingetion of bad girl attitude ( she's too much of a goodie toshie in her movies. it becomin anoyin) then she could be the next big star.
Re: Chika Ike = Nollywood's Beauty In The Making! by yongbabe(f): 7:36am On Sep 20, 2007
and get a better makeup artist

Re: Chika Ike = Nollywood's Beauty In The Making! by ozigbo(m): 8:17am On Sep 20, 2007
She is beautiful, let pray that will see much of her the movie
industry.
Re: Chika Ike = Nollywood's Beauty In The Making! by suze(f): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2007
@ yong babe

Plese lets leave ini out of this.Ini Edo doesnt really have a good dress she wears rather cheap stuff neither is ini edo's makeup anything to write home about.Its just that ini get pretty face and she sabi expose body wella.

But though i agree with u that chike-ike make-up is not that o.k. I dont think she used any make up artiste.You should have seen her on the cover of city people quarterly for july. She was well made up by a make up artiste and she looked really pretty.

And i also agree with u that her dressing is a bit outdated.Her eye no open reach genevive and rita own.

But i think these are little thiings that could be worked out.What do you think?
Re: Chika Ike = Nollywood's Beauty In The Making! by suze(f): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2007
I understand what you are trying to say. As one of my friends would say.If we are watching any home video and she sees an uknown actress whose dressing and make up is not too good she would say
"This one is not yet ready to be known". If shes ready to be known she has to step up.
For instance she says .Rukky Sanda is ready to be known. Here's are pics of rukky sanda for instance.

Re: Chika Ike = Nollywood's Beauty In The Making! by yongbabe(f): 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2007
exactly grin

i lov rukky.
she is quickly headin 4 the top
Re: Chika Ike = Nollywood's Beauty In The Making! by yongbabe(f): 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2007
as 4 ini's dressin, thats why i said she should just follow only Genny's
Re: Chika Ike = Nollywood's Beauty In The Making! by youngdigi(m): 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2007
so wats the deal, how long has chika been acting? i don't think too long, i dread the fact that shes married but oh well, that guy is lucky,

, anyways when u begin acting, just like any other profession , there are those blind spots that only catch your attention as experience comes in the game, i think dressing, looking good and steppin up your makeup are some of those things, especially when u are naturally beautiful , it cud take sometime for u to realize these are the things u need to step up to get to that next level,

but damn this girl will get it from me, clean
Re: Chika Ike = Nollywood's Beauty In The Making! by galleria(f): 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2009
abeg see her legs before talking about beauty.
Re: Chika Ike = Nollywood's Beauty In The Making! by hackney(m): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2009
Leg man!!.

i go die oo!! grin

But sha, she has a pretty face o.
let's face it.
Re: Chika Ike = Nollywood's Beauty In The Making! by hackney(m): 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2009
For chika : Looks like she's curvy as well.
so i'm a fan  grin grin kiss kiss

Re: Chika Ike = Nollywood's Beauty In The Making! by hackney(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2009
Re: Chika Ike = Nollywood's Beauty In The Making! by selencious(f): 12:28am On Jan 22, 2010
I saw her once in Nigeria at the studio with her little white puppy. She's pretty; but I think Gene and omotola are prettier. wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Richest Internet Entrepreneurs In Nigeria / Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography / Omg!!! Ester From Unijos Have Been On Facebook Sharing Wild Photos Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.