Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,188 members, 7,807,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? (8181 Views)

Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Blackteeth(m): 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2011
When yar'adua and obasanjo where at the helm of affairs, Nigeria didn't get any better at all. But I saw they were recieving lesser insults compared to Jonathan. What is it about Jonathan that pisses you guys extremely off? How do you guys think Nigeria can make it there in 2 years when Nigeria will not even make it there in the next 50 years? The kind of problems Nigeria has isn't what we should hinge on a president to solve alone. It requires commitment from all levels of leadership in country.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by olawalebabs(m): 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2011
Who told you that? moreover, maybe they are more competent than GEJ and did not hope on Luck to do the job of governance.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Beaf: 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2011
Blackteeth:

When yar'adua and obasanjo where at the helm of affairs, Nigeria didn't get any better at all. But I saw they were recieving lesser insults compared to Jonathan. What is it about Jonathan that pisses you guys extremely off? How do you guys think Nigeria can make it there in 2 years when Nigeria will not even make it there in the next 50 years? The kind of problems Nigeria has isn't what we should hinge on a president to solve alone. It requires commitment from all levels of leadership in country.

Its all about [size=14pt]ethnic bigotry[/size], bruv.
Even the wrongs that were started when GEJ was a mere kid are heaped on his head by bigots and out of job power brokers/ hegemonists. It shows just how far down the line Nigeria has fallen.
It will take good minds and dedication to bring us back to reckoning. The Nigerian is Nigeria's worst enemy.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Blackteeth(m): 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2011
@olawalebab. How was obasanjo and yar'adua more competent than Jonathan? Details please.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Demdem(m): 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2011
@ Poster,

OBJ was well insulted especially from his own but i honestly dont see all these as insults per se, its part of what would be leaders leaders should be able to take in their strides. It happens all over the free world, Nigeria cant be an exception.
Yaradua probably received less because of his health or so.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by olawalebabs(m): 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2011
Blackteeth:

@olawalebab. How was obasanjo and yar'adua more competent than Jonathan? Details please.
Am not a fan Of Obj or Yar'adua but Have you forgotten how Yar'Adua successfully tame the menace of Militancy terrorism in the Niger Delta and not heap the blame on his political opponets. Have you forgotten how Obj successfully increase our foreign reserves.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by olawalebabs(m): 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2011
Demdem:

@ Poster,

OBJ was well insulted especially from his own but i honestly dont see all these as insults per se, its part of what would be leaders leaders should be able to take in their strides. It happens all over the free world, Nigeria cant be an exception.
Yaradua probably received less because of his health or so.

tell them.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by mobf: 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2011
The man is simply clueless
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Kx: 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2011
Becos we knew what those 2 stood for, whether for action or for hospital trips.

But u just cant place what GEJ stands for.
The more we expect good things, the more bad news they dish out in subsidy removal talks, toll gates, etc
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2011
GEJ has the kind of face you just want to abuse cos you know he won't do anything about it

Try abusing OBJ make i see grin, you can abuse Yar-adua but a lot of people will simply see you as wicked - how can you abuse a nice guy
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Beaf: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2011
olawalebab:

Am not a fan Of Obj or Yar'adua but Have you forgotten how Yar'Adua successfully tame the menace of Militancy terrorism in the Niger Delta and not heap the blame on his political opponets. Have you forgotten how Obj successfully increase our foreign reserves.

Do you call the amnesty a success or a capitulation after the economy had been brought to its knees? Lets not turn logic on its head.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2011
the NORTH can abuse him frm now till eternity! BUT who ever among them try to touch or harm him or any1 in d south or ND shall be crushed beyond physical recognision!
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by nnaboo(f): 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2011
maybe Jonathan is a biger disappointment than they were embarassed
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Ufeolorun(m): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2011
Beaf:

Do you call the amnesty a success or a capitulation after the economy had been brought to its knees? Lets not turn logic on its head.

The Nigerian army would have gone in to level the community harboring those baby oil bunkerers, just as the Nigerian army can successfully tame boko haram if the political support is there. so all these glorification of baby hit and run criminals need to be done with common sense, the only reason they took the amnesty is cos your baby bunkerers knew what will come next if they refuse to (hence successful).

@topic
nnaboo:

maybe Jonathan is a  biger disappointment than they were embarassed
Fact!! and he's just started, not even half way through
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by kulutempa: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2011
Why? I'll tell you why. It's because he makes cretins look like geniuses!
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by dayokanu(m): 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2011
Simply because Odechukwu retardeen Jonathan is the most clueless human being alive.

Look at his face and you would want to stone him

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcuILhlMRiYzvijZBI3q73uotnRfBOclKL5gIl0IkGiOM-kcO8[/img][img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXINnQ-IbB3OBv4-Nw0WeAYVhpiwMvVBU22m4yck47zSR8-sZl[/img]
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by dayokanu(m): 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2011

GEJ: What can I do for you ma.

Hilary : Whats your name

GEJ: They call me Jona, Sometimes Azikwe, or Goofluck, Ibos call me Odechuckwu, Yorubas call me Ademumu, Hausas call me Abdul-clueless, Moslems call me RETARDeen. So you choose anyone.

Hillary: Good. What are you core competences

GEJ: Ask Madam Turai, I can cut grass, catch fish, Wash bra and pant, cook and clean even prepare Akpu. Most importantly I obey orders

Hillary: Thats impressive, Oya lemme see how you can obey. Odechukwu shine your teeth

GEJ: [img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUIMNYkQFPJg8jflub7zMYgSKUiuVq5L0S0GfRlonPS6rcfmtJ[/img]

Hilary: (Covers nose) Thats ok. Oya close your teeth.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by mobf: 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2011
^^^
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by naijirite: 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2011
Blackteeth, your position on Jonathan is baseless and so skewed off beat. Jonathan may be incompetent at governance as it were, but it is cruel for you to compare public perception of him with OBJ or Yaradua's. With what parameters are you guaging public sentiment of his govt against Yaradua and OBJ? Is it the social network or the Radio, Television or Print media? What instrument did you use to guage the pulse of the public? I do not hold briefs for Jonathan but it is unfair and unjustifiable, a big lie from the pit of hell to say he has received more insults than Baba( who quarelled with almost everybody about everything during his two terms) or Yar'adua (who was nicknamed 'Baba- Go- slow' for inaction.)
Please for the sake of posterity and fair play, stay away from making sweeping unverifiable statements and potraying same as facts. Let's not abuse the privilege of the freedom of speech we all enjoy in the virtual community to spew falsehood. I do not know whether you are lying for Jonathan or against him but please, spare us that white or is it black lie.
At best, many people are grumbling about Jonathan, while waiting patiently to see if the expected action will happen. I guess, if he remains complacent as he has been since election, loud outcry will ensue soonest. Until then,
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by TomFord: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2011
Dk,funny stuff.@topic the man is simply not showing the stuff presidents are made off
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by PointB: 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2011
@Poster, search no further, Sanusi Lamido, CBN Governor has the answer:

My views on the Yoruba political leadership have been thoroughly articulated in some of my writings, prime among which was " Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors" published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. There was also an earlier publication in the weekly Trust entitled " The Igbo, the Yoruba and History"  (Aug. 21, 1998). In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude.

The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January. After Chief Awolowo lost to Shagari in 1983 elections, it was the discontent and bad publicity in the South-West which led to the Buhari intervention. When Buhari jailed UPN governors like Ige and Onabanjo, the South-Western press castigated that good government and provided the right mood for IBB to take over power. As soon as IBB cleared UPN governors of charges against them in a politically motivated retrial, he became the darling of the South-West. When IBB annulled the primaries in which Adamu Ciroma and Shehu Yar Adua emerged as presidential candidates in the NRC and SDP, he was hailed by the South-West. When the same man annulled the June 12, 1993 elections in which Abiola was the front-runner, the South-West now became defenders of democracy.

When it seemed Sani Abacha was sympathetic to Abiola, the South-West supported his take-over. He was in fact invited by a prominent NADECO member to take over in a published letter shortly before the event. Even though Abiola had won the elections in the North, the North was blamed for its annulment. When Abdulsalam Abubakar started his transition, the Yoruba political leadership through NADECO presented a memorandum on a Government of National Unity that showed complete disrespect for the intelligence and liberties of other Nigerians.

Subsequently, they formed a tribal party which failed to meet minimum requirements for registration, but was registered all the same to avoid the violence that was bound to follow non-registration, given the area-boy mentality of South-West politicians. Having rejected an Obasanjo candidacy and challenged the election as a fraud in court, we now find a leading member of the AD in the government, a daughter of an Afenifere leader as Minister of State, and Awolowo´s daughter as Ambassador, all appointed by a man who won the election through fraud.

Meanwhile, nothing has been negotiated for the children of Abiola, the focus of Yoruba political activity. In return for these favours, the AD solidly voted for Evan Enwerem as Senate President. This is a man who participated in the two-million- man March for Abacha´s self-succession. He also is reputed to have hosted a meeting of governors during IBB´s transition, demanding that June 12 elections should never be de-annulled and threatening that the East would go to war if this was done. When Ibrahim Salisu Buhari was accused of swearing to a false affidavit, the Yoruba political elite correctly took up the gauntlet for his resignation.

When an AD governor, Bola Tinubu, swears to a false affidavit that he attended an Ivy League University which he did not attend, we hear excuses.

For so many years, the Yoruba have inundated this country with stories of being marginalised and of a civil service dominated by northerners through quota system. The Federal Character Commission has recently released a report which shows that the  South-West accounts for 27.8% of civil servants in the range GL08 to GL14 and a full 29.5% of GL 15 and above. One zone out of six zones controls a full 30% of the civil service leaving the other five zones to share the remaining 70%. We find the same story in the economy, in academia, in parastatals.

Yet in spite of being so dominant, the Yoruba complained and complained of marginalization. Of recent, in recognition of the trauma which hit the South-West after June 12, the rest of the country forced everyone out of the race to ensure that a South-Westerner emerged, often against the best advice of political activists.

Instead of leading a path of reconciliation and strong appreciation, the Yoruba have embarked on short-sighted triumphalism, threatening other "nationalities" that they ( who after all lost the election) will protect Obasanjo ( who was forced on them). No less a person than Bola Ige has made such utterances.

To further show that they were in charge, they led a cult into the Hausa area of Sagamu, murdered a Hausa woman and nothing happened. In the violence that followed, they killed several Hausa residents, with Yoruba leaders like Segun Osoba, reminding Nigerians of the need to respect the culture of their host communities.  This would have continued were it not for the people of Kano who showed that they could also create their own Oro who would only be appeased through the shedding of innocent Yoruba blood.

I say all this, to support Balarabe Musa´s statement, that the greatest problem to nation-building in Nigeria are the Yoruba Bourgeoisie. I say this also to underscore my point that until they change this attitude, no conference can solve the problems of Nigeria. We cannot move forward if the leadership of one of the largest ethnic groups continues to operate, not like statesmen, but like common area boys.

iii.The Igbo Factor and the Reasonable Limits of Retribution.

The Igbo people of Nigeria have made a mark in the history of this nation. They led the first successful military coup which eliminated the Military and Political leaders of other regions while letting off Igbo leaders. Nwafor Orizu, then Senate President, in consultation with President Azikiwe, subverted the constitution and handed over power to Aguiyi-Ironsi.  Subsequent developments, including attempts at humiliating other peoples, led to the counter-coup and later the civil war. The Igbos themselves must acknowledge that they have a large part of the blame for shattering the unity of this country.

Having said that, this nation must realise that Igbos have more than paid for their foolishness. They have been defeated in war, rendered paupers by monetary policy fiat, their properties declared abandoned and confiscated, kept out of strategic public sector appointments and deprived of public services. The rest of the country forced them to remain in Nigeria and has continued to deny them equity.

The Northern Bourgeoisie and the Yoruba Bourgeoisie have conspired to keep the Igbo out of the scheme of things. In the recent transition when the Igbo solidly supported the PDP in the hope of an Ekwueme presidency, the North and South-West treated this as a Biafra agenda. Every rule set for the primaries, every gentleman´s agreement was set aside to ensure that Obasanjo, not Ekwueme emerged as the candidate. Things went as far as getting the Federal Government to hurriedly gazette a pardon. Now, with this government, the marginalistion of the Igbo is more complete than ever before. The Igbos have taken all these quietly because, they reason, they brought it upon themselves. But the nation is sitting on a time-bomb.

After the First World War, the victors treated Germany with the same contempt Nigeria is treating Igbos. Two decades later, there was a Second World War, far costlier than the first. Germany was again defeated, but this time, they won a more honourable peace. Our present political leaders have no sense of History. There is a new Igbo man, who was not born in 1966 and neither knows nor cares about Nzeogwu and Ojukwu. There are Igbo men on the street who were never Biafrans. They were born Nigerians, are Nigerians, but suffer because of actions of earlier generations. They will soon decide that it is better to fight their own war, and may be find an honourable peace, than to remain in this contemptible state in perpetuity.

The Northern Bourgeoisie and the Yoruba Bourgeoisie have exacted their pound of flesh from the Igbos. For one Sardauna, one Tafawa Balewa, one Akintola and one Okotie-Eboh, hundreds of thousands have died and suffered.

If this issue is not addressed immediately, no conference will solve Nigeria´s problems.

By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by aljharem(m): 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2011
PointB:

@Poster, search no further, Sanusi Lamido, CBN Governor has the answer:

You know what I find funny

How you turn this into a yoruba thing,

so u mean Igbos don't insult GEJ

U mean yorubas did not insult OBJ,

you mean kanuris did not insult Abacha

very funny
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2011
I once had the impression that all Niger deltans are tough guys, but president Goodfu ck jonathan has proved me wrong. This man is clueless, liverless, gutless & spineless. Imagine the governor of his state threatning to kill him, imagine Boko haram daring him to come to maiduguri. Mr Goodfu ck jonathan, you are the commander in chief of the armed forces & the grand commander of the federal republic, please behave like one.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Rgp92: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2011
Because GEJ is working. They have something to cry about. It is a good news  cool
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by aljharem(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2011
Beaf:

Its all about [size=14pt]ethnic bigotry[/size], bruv.
Even the wrongs that were started when GEJ was a mere kid are heaped on his head by bigots and out of job power brokers/ hegemonists. It shows just how far down the line Nigeria has fallen.
It will take good minds and dedication to bring us back to reckoning. The Nigerian is Nigeria's worst enemy.

DUDE stop using words you do not know the meaning of

WHAT IS ETHNIC BIGOTRY IS Criticizing OUR PRESIDENT ?

WHO ARE THE ETHNIC BIGOTS ?

IS JONATHAN Criticizing BECAUSE HE IS FROM A SECTION OF THE COUNTRY OR BECAUSE HE IS INCOMPETENT ?

WHY ARE IJAWS Criticizing HIM AS WELL IF IT IS ETHNIC BIGOTRY ?

Stop posting stu.pid things if u have nothing better to post just sleep or go on licking GEJ pay cheque. Ideeiot
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by dayokanu(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2011
When the SW people were criticising OBJ too I guessed it was due to ethnic bigotry
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by aljharem(m): 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2011
dayokanu:

When the SW people were criticising OBJ too I guessed it was due to ethnic bigotry

Are you minding this Bigoted ideeiots that see everything through tribal lens

These people have primitive brains and as such can not think beyond there akpu and Ofe nsala
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Gbawe: 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2011
alj harem:

You know what I find funny

How you turn this into a yoruba thing,

so u mean Igbos don't insult GEJ

U mean yorubas did not insult OBJ,

you mean kanuris did not insult Abacha

very funny

Alhaji, what else do you expect from someone with "Yoruba" in his brain 24/7? Even a child knows that the critics of GEJ , currently, come from every region of Nigeria to include that of Mr. President. That is what abject incompetence does i.e it will force everyone to turn against you !!!  

Yet, some who are bigoted beyond redemption would rather make this a Yoruba issue. It requires an extremely toxic level of sheer hatred to tie Yoruba folks as guilty here. Are we the only critics of GEJ? What kind of person even wakes up daily to blame his problems and failures on others if not a total loser?

Futhermore, it is entirely revisionist and dishonest for folks , speaking out of sheer malevolent ethnic hatred, to ignore fact. They would rather accuse Yoruba folks of all evil possible yet let me throw a challenge to the entire forum. Can folks show me the ethnic group , when they had nothing to gain, that supplied the most prominent Nigerians who took to the streets willingly , and in the largest numbers, in support of GEJ when the Turai cabal hijacked the presidency?
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by aljharem(m): 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2011
Gbawe:

Alhaji, what else do you expect from someone with "Yoruba" in his brain 24/7? Even a child knows that the critics of GEJ , currently, come from every region of Nigeria to include that of Mr. President. That is what abject incompetence does i.e it will force everyone to turn against you !!!  

Yet, some who are bigoted beyond redemption would rather make this a Yoruba issue. It requires an extremely toxic level of sheer hatred to tie Yoruba folks as guilty here. Are we the only critics of GEJ? What kind of person even wakes up daily to blame his problems and failures on others if not a total loser?

Futhermore, it is entirely revisionist and dishonest for folks , speaking out of sheer malevolent ethnic hatred, to ignore fact. They would rather accuse Yoruba folks of all evil possible yet let me throw a challenge to the entire forum. Can folks show me the ethnic group , when they had nothing to gain, that supplied the most prominent Nigerians who took to the streets willingly , and in the largest numbers, in support of GEJ when the Turai cabal hijacked the presidency?

I see, they have made the presidential office and ETHNIC MATTER rather than developmental issue.

What I find amazing is how they Picture MR PRESIDENT to be perfect

Forgetting that no one is perfect, but u also have to understand that Beaf works for GEJ, so I do not expect anything better from a bigot

Point B aka ezeuche and another stu.pid Igbo mumu that thinks that by licking GEJ a55 he would make baifra out of the SS.

Now my question WHO ARE THE ETHNIC BIGOTS HERE ?

Those that criticise the president even from there culture or those that see any opposition as a bigot ?
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by olawalebabs(m): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2011
Funny how some people turns facts aside. I don't know when criticizing a president turn to ethnic bigotry and yoruba affairs.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by aljharem(m): 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2011
olawalebab:

Funny how some people turns facts aside. I don't know when criticizing a president turn to ethnic bigotry and yoruba affairs.

they can't answer because they have no point to prove. They lOOK STU.PID now as they sound so unintelligent and da.ft

even the so called beaf that schooled in UK has reduced all his years of schooling and expercience to something that should be left for KIDS like POINT B and co

He now sounds so stu,pid that I bet very soon GEJ would sack him because his propaganda no longer works for GEJ in fact I am happy people are not aware of Beaf and how anti- Nigerian he is.
Re: Why Is Jonathan Receiving More Insults Than Yar'adua And Obasanjo Combined Together? by Gbawe: 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2011
olawalebab:

Frightening actually. GEJ is doing an absolutely piss-poor job all right thinking Nigerians should condemn !!!! He is not the President of the SS or SE for god sake !!! Yet , in the face of serious crisis confronting our nation, all some can offer is feudalistic and bigoted nonsense from their unhealthy mind. I am now , more than ever, convinced that PointB is a sad loser who has lost the plot totally to the extent his views of Nigeria is now informed by his cyber existence and e-fights with Yoruba folks on Nairaland !!! how can someone be so dissociated with reality to the point they try to pin the constant criticism of GEJ, by all Nigerians , on Yoruba people? I think some folks should take time off Nairaland and seek psychiatric help .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? / Pictures Of The Four Men That Attacked Ekweremmadu In Germany Has Been Released / Please Don't Renominate Lauretta Onochie For INEC Job - Actionaid, 70 Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.