Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,404 members, 7,781,170 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:10 AM

Beware Of Nairalanders - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of Nairalanders (1252 Views)

Beware Of The Company Buyam.com / Beware Of Above & Beyond Clothier Ltd / Beware Of Marketing Vacancies In Banks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Nairalanders by ropyjay(m): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2007
i drop my email add on the site to help a fellow nairalander and started getting virus and worm messages is this right ? guys beware of nairalanders who send viruses and worms into emails
Re: Beware Of Nairalanders by naijadiva2(f): 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2007
why u think i didn't leave my e-mail showing. because of unnecessary mess from fellow nairalanders.
Re: Beware Of Nairalanders by wham(m): 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2007
Hey! We meet again mi diva.

How're u doing?

I think u would want to do a little' editing to your post so they don't start thinking your English is wan kain. Okay, maybe ure trying to sound southern.

Sorry for digressing

@topic
There a lot of emotionally disturbed and unbalanced people out there who are just looking for who to hurt
Re: Beware Of Nairalanders by naijadiva2(f): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2007
i know my english was not good, first because i was typing fast and didn't feel like going back and second, that's how others in my area talk, it ain't southern.
Re: Beware Of Nairalanders by mukina2: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2007
wham:

@topic
There a lot of emotionally disturbed and unbalanced people out there who are just looking for who to hurt

word! cheesy
Re: Beware Of Nairalanders by wham(m): 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2007
@naija_diva
Okay mi diva! Okay!!

We understand ur post and thats whats important.

How u dey?

Did u c the pix I drew in the "would u marry a fat girl section"

@topic
Sorry 4 digressing again
Re: Beware Of Nairalanders by naijadiva2(f): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2007
yes i saw your stupid pic and would appreciate it if you take it down cuz i don't know and plus, don't call me your diva, i ain't, okay. no hard feelings.
Re: Beware Of Nairalanders by wham(m): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2007
No hard feelings mi dear

Its an anonymous forum.
Shei u don't give people your contacts now?

T'was just to be taken lightly. Okay?
Re: Beware Of Nairalanders by naijadiva2(f): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2007
well it makes me feel quite uncomfortable. when i saw it, i was like O my Goodess, what the, ? i'm the kind of person that doesn't like unnecessary attention and that indeed was truly unnecessary and i would also like it if you don't call me my dear, or my diva or whatever and that goes for everyone else. only certain people in my family refer to me as my dear or what not. i don't allow every family member to do so. they either call me by my name or you don't call me at all. don't mean to sound rude but that just how it is.
Re: Beware Of Nairalanders by wham(m): 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2007
naija_diva:

well it makes me feel quite uncomfortable. when i saw it, i was like O my Goodess, what the, ? i'm the kind of person that doesn't like unnecessary attention and that indeed was truly unnecessary and i would also like it if you don't call me my dear, or my diva or whatever and that goes for everyone else. only certain people in my family refer to me as my dear or what not. i don't allow every family member to do so. they either call me by my name or you don't call me at all. don't mean to sound rude but that just how it is.

Wow!
undecided

Mi sorry.
But, What the heck! WelKOM TO mi WorLD!!!
Re: Beware Of Nairalanders by omena555(f): 8:02am On Sep 19, 2007
@naija_diva whats all this forming for!!! undecided someone calls u my dear, u dont know him and he doesnt know u, so whats biting u! na wa. simply say thank u and spare us ur family story!
Re: Beware Of Nairalanders by lanres1(m): 8:28am On Sep 19, 2007
@naija_diva, try to be appreciative and tolerant. I like your spirit of diplomacy any way.
Re: Beware Of Nairalanders by sanrima(f): 9:02am On Sep 19, 2007
omena555:

@naija_diva whats all this forming for!!! undecided someone calls u my dear, u don't know him and he doesnt know u, so whats biting u! na wa. simply say thank u and spare us your family story!
word!
diva abeg take it easy u hear the bros meant no harm.
Re: Beware Of Nairalanders by Dejipumpin(m): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2007
@naija_diva, take it cool on tha brother. The dude doesn't mean any harm, just expressing his mind anyway. Try to be appreciative and be cool.
Re: Beware Of Nairalanders by aloib(f): 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2007
u guys are all stupid!!!! u think she is as stupid as y'all and is just saying that for nothn, try minding ur businesses damn!!!

wth is this
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=77594.msg1497068#msg1497068
now u see why shes doing that, fools/.
Re: Beware Of Nairalanders by JERRY9(m): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2007
@biola or aloib or whatever you call ur name i guess u must be a very ugly gal and one with no sense of humour, who made u a legal adviser or special assistant to diva.I guess that how u always open ur gutter that u call mouth and spill whatever stinks in ur stomach.

@naija diva
This one u dey bahave like this,u might not even be near hot but yet u dey form like this.You must also be a very bush girl to start abusing someone because of a common language like dear he called u.I mean if u are really educated and enlightened, dear in modern times like today do not really mean anything.So sista grow up,aight.

@wham
word up bro
Re: Beware Of Nairalanders by sirc(m): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2007
I is laughing at nijadiva, fake babe.
Re: Beware Of Nairalanders by ican(f): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2007
@ naija_diva
Sorry am gonna say, which university did u finish from? why bother your self with such a trivial matter. I have had several mails from guys in this forum but i dont give a damn, the only one i have ever met just maintained a platonic friendship with me cus i put him where he belongs.
Why give such a long story on your family, cus someone calls you "dear" thats very strange to me, I must tell you. Whats there in dear , does that add his kisses to your mouth or does that make you his dear in the sence that you are thinking of.
Please brace up, you might even be working in a place and ur boss calls you "dear", are you going to get angry at that. Please do brace up, that does not mean a thing. All I will advise you is to take your stand and let him know you aint in for rubbish.
Hi all my dears in the house!!!!! including you naija_diva, you are my dear!
Re: Beware Of Nairalanders by phemolala: 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2007
na wa o mi diva,
hope u aint one of dem fed/ unilag chics. anyways back to the koko. a microfinance firm is looking for sharp/ street-wise graduates. NYSC compulsory, too scared to drop my email addy but feel free to call me (08033214548) and i'll give you the name and address. pls dnt get me wrng guys but we dnt want people flooding the office okay.
@ diva, me wouldn't mind meeting you o. tc
Re: Beware Of Nairalanders by phemolala: 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2007
na wa o mi diva,
hope u aint one of dem fed/ unilag chics. anyways back to the koko. a microfinance firm is looking for sharp/ street-wise graduates. NYSC compulsory, too scared to drop my email addy but feel free to call me (08033214548) and i'll give you the name and address. pls dnt get me wrng guys but we dnt want people flooding the office okay.
@ diva, me wouldn't mind meeting you o. tc
Re: Beware Of Nairalanders by omena555(f): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2007
@aloib or whatever u are called, i checked the link u put there and so?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for all i care, i see no big deal in that drawing. its obvious u've got no single sense of humor and that goes for diva too. by the way, are u fulfilled now after calling us studpid? next time u don't know what to say, u just shut the hell up! Bush babe like u!
Re: Beware Of Nairalanders by naijadiva2(f): 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2007
u guys are all stupid!!!! u think she is as stupid as y'all and is just saying that for nothn, try minding your businesses damn!!!

wth is this
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=77594.msg1497068#msg1497068
now u see why shes doing that, fools/.

thank you for understanding.

Sorry am going to say, which university did u finish from?

i just started so whats your point.

@naija diva
This one u dey bahave like this,u might not even be near hot but yet u dey form like this.You must also be a very bush girl to start abusing someone because of a common language like dear he called u.I mean if u are really educated and enlightened, dear in modern times like today do not really mean anything.So sista grow up,aight.
where exactly did i abuse him. i just said i prefer he not call me my dear. period. thats just me. i don't like people calling me that. i don't know him. and as for me, i don't know where you from, but i'm definetly not from your bush, matter fact, i aint' from no bush. get it straight.
Re: Beware Of Nairalanders by wham(m): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2007
Oh, Oh!! cry
Re: Beware Of Nairalanders by hypertech(m): 5:05am On Sep 20, 2007
U guys cld b matured abt dis thing, dis is not d appropriate for u to start dissing. I wonder if u've met from , dont discourage 'passersby'. UHUH![color=#550000][/color]
Re: Beware Of Nairalanders by omena555(f): 8:17am On Sep 20, 2007
OMG!  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i have been  laughing since i resumed work today! And guess why?

Becos this thread has become the exact opposite of what the original poster intended it to be!  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ok, please lets put an end to all this.

@diva - be nice ok

@aloib - be good

@wham - stop crying ok

@the rest of us - we are already nice and good (abi?) wink  cheesy

I love u all. Have a great day.  grin
Re: Beware Of Nairalanders by damkollins(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2007
omena555:

OMG! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i have been laughing since i resumed work today! And guess why?

Becos this thread has become the exact opposite of what the original poster intended it to be! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ok, please lets put an end to all this.

@diva - be nice ok

@aloib - be good

@wham - stop crying ok

@the rest of us - we are already nice and good (abi?) wink cheesy

I love u all. Have a great day. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Nairalanders by wham(m): 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2007
Besides mourning for the unfortunate, I found myself laughing like I had never laughed this week when i saw all the posts last night.

Thanks to Omena555 for the final word.

We love u too. You are so matured.

LET PEACE REIGN PLEASE

and let the main topic be freed from all the dissin'
Re: Beware Of Nairalanders by omena555(f): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2007
Good to see smiles again! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Unity Bank Test Coming Up / Cancelled / Ecowas's Job Is On And Hot!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.