Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Message For Fasola (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message For Fasola (photos) (2736 Views)

Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] / Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos / The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message For Fasola (photos) by Francis5: 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2011
Airport Road, Lagos

Fasola is as incompetent as GEJ

Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by hercules07: 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2011
Ogbeni Francis, that road is a federal road, please send the picture to GEJ.
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by jason123: 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2011
Isn't that a federal road Why are you so silly?!
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by Francis5: 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2011
What is meant by federal road?
Who rides on the road, not Lagosians paying tax to Lagos state
Who collects Lastma and other Lagos state tolls on the road?
Lagos road ko.
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by Francis5: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2011
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by Francis5: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2011
Fashola Warns on Illegal Parking Along Airport Roads

http://allafrica.com/stories/201106100415.html
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by Francis5: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2011
[b]Fasola deploys his boys to waylay and attack and collect different kinds of fees from road users on airport road and somebody tells me it is not Lagos road
[b]Silly people, silly country
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by hercules07: 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2011
Federal roads are roads that are owned by the Federal government, what that means is anybody that needs to fix it will have to take permission from the federal government and will then be paid back later, now, PDP being a crazy party, will not release the road to Lagos state to fix, the only road that has been released so far is Orile Badagry road, so, please call your GEJ to come and fix the road that belongs to the federal government and leave fashola out of it, he is already fixing the one that goes from Orile to Badagry.
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by hercules07: 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2011
This man stop messing yourself up, because the roads belong to the FG, Fashola is responsible for the safety of people in Lagos state, he can warn about things that endanger lives but he can not repair that road except the FG gives him the go ahead, please direct your anger at GEJ, he is the one responsible for that road.
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by Francis5: 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2011
^^^
[b]Why is he collecting tolls on federal roads then?

So monkey (fed govt) go they work, baboon (Lagos State/Fasola) go dey chop? Where does that happen?[/b]
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by jason123: 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2011
hercules07:

Federal roads are roads that are owned by the Federal government, what that means is anybody that needs to fix it will have to take permission from the federal government and will then be paid back later, now, PDP being a crazy party, will not release the road to Lagos state to fix, the only road that has been released so far is Orile Badagry road, so, please call your GEJ to come and fix the road that belongs to the federal government and leave fashola out of it, he is already fixing the one that goes from Orile to Badagry.

Francis-1:

[b]Fasola deploys his boys to waylay and attack and collect different kinds of fees from road users on airport road and somebody tells me it is not Lagos road
[b]Silly people, silly country

Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by Francis5: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2011
The money which runs into billions that Fasola collects from Lagos Airport Road goes to who?
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by hercules07: 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2011
Where exactly on this stretch of road is the money collected? I have not seen anybody harassing anyone in order to collect money on that road, can you be more specific.
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by Francis5: 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2011
Does Fasola not feel ashamed that when he travels abroad to solicit for investors he meets good roads on exiting the airport. But when he brings in the investors they are met with bad roads on exiting the airport?
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by Francis5: 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2011
hercules07:

Where exactly on this stretch of road is the money collected? I have not seen anybody harassing anyone in order to collect money on that road, can you be more specific.

You do know about LASTMA and other state agencies used by Tinubu/Fasola to fleece people of their hard-earned money, right?
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2011
francis you have made a very good point, monkey dey work baboon dey chop, when it is convenient it becomes a federal rd, as if it is not in lagos, @hercules can you provide proof that the feds stopped lagos from repairing the rd?
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by hercules07: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2011
df2006

Go and ask Ogunlewe, also ask Fashola the issues he faced on that Orile Badagry road, what you do not understand is that Lagos state has too many responsibilities and it does not make sense for it to take over the functions of the FG. LASTMA is responsible for proper traffic flow, if you violate the laws you will be punished anywhere in Lagos.
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by Francis5: 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2011
hercules07:

df2006

Go and ask Ogunlewe, also ask Fashola the issues he faced on that Orile Badagry road, what you do not understand is that Lagos state has too many responsibilities and it does not make sense for it to take over the functions of the FG. LASTMA is responsible for proper traffic flow, if you violate the laws you will be punished anywhere in Lagos.

Bury your head in shame. Lag govt collects money for all sorts of reasons on the same fed roads and here you are defending rubbish?
If the road is a fed road, what is the state Govt looking for there? When they get what they look for there, take it and leave, who do they expect to clean the mess?
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by Francis5: 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2011
Shouldn't the Feds be allowed to regulate traffic in a fed road, fine defaulters and use the money to fix the road? What is Fasola doing collecting money from defaulters in a fed road that he has failed to fix?
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by hercules07: 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2011
Francis apparently has an issue with Fashola and maybe Yorubas in general, I believe that the owners of billboards on that road pay to the FG, there is no toll on that road. Lagos state can not repair the road because the FG will not give it permission to, the FG will not give it permission because they will not agree on how much to refund and because ACN is in the opposition, there are abandoned FG properties in Lagos as well, should Fashola take them over?
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by hercules07: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2011
@Francis

Blame those who wrote the constitution, Lagos state has a right to regulate traffic but does not have ownership of the road, the FRSC too regulates traffic on those roads, they do it concurrently, you are just looking for wahala where there is none, call your hero GEJ to spend some money in Lagos.
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by Francis5: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2011
hercules07:

Francis apparently has an issue with Fashola and maybe[b] Yorubas in general,[/b] I believe that the owners of billboards on that road pay to the FG, there is no toll on that road. Lagos state can not repair the road because the FG will not give it permission to, the FG will not give it permission because they will not agree on how much to refund and because ACN is in the opposition, there are abandoned FG properties in Lagos as well, should Fashola take them over?

Playing the ethnic card, huh? I am too big for that, try another style
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by Francis5: 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2011
hercules07:

@Francis

Blame those who wrote the constitution, Lagos state has a right to regulate traffic but does not have ownership of the road, the FRSC too regulates traffic on those roads, they do it concurrently, you are just looking for wahala where there is none, call your hero GEJ to spend some money in Lagos.

Then Lagos also has the moral right to fix roads where they regulate traffic. We know what traffic regulation implies in Nigeria - bribe money and unconstitutional levies and fees on hapless rod users. That money should be used to fix that same road. You are talking rubbish, as usual.
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by hercules07: 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2011
Moral right to fix road, first time I will be hearing that, maybe when Lagos state starts getting 52.68% of the allocations, where is the moral right of the FG that makes billions off Lagos yes spends little to nothing on the state, bros, just concern yourself with your state jare, let your national assembly turn over all federal roads to states, then, you can come back to complain.
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by Francis5: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2011
hercules07:

Moral right to fix road, first time I will be hearing that, maybe when Lagos state starts getting 52.68% of the allocations, where is the moral right of the FG that makes billions off Lagos yes spends little to nothing on the state, bros, just concern yourself with your state jare, let your national assembly turn over all federal roads to states, then, you can come back to complain.

[b]Lagos has no business deploying its staff to collect any form of tolls/levies etc from roads they are unwilling to fix- just because it is a fed road. Again, I ask you, what is Fasola doing collecting levies and fines in a fed road?
I should concern myself with my state, abi?[/b]
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by Francis5: 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2011
Mr. Hercules is angry because supposedly a non-Yoruba is commenting about Lagos roads. Hahahaha! These people no go kill person oh
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by hercules07: 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2011
Just read the constitution, you will see the rights of the state government and those of the FG, I am not angry, why should I be, I have seen your posts on Nairaland and I know you hate Yorubas.
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by emiye(m): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2011
@OP, Stop making a mess of yourself. If you are ignorant, it is no crime, learn and move on

I remember Jonathan promised to fix that road as part of his presidential campaign promise when he came to lagos in April 2011.

I remember the ACN / Fashola govt. calling that road an embarassment to the PDP govt.
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by emiye(m): 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2011
http://www.enownow.com/news/story.php?sno=8565

President Goodluck Jonathan has promised to deliver Lagos to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, during the party's presidentially rally in the state.

Addressing supporters and party chieftains at the Tafawa Balewa Square, venue of the rally, Jonathan pledged to improve the country's economy and infrastructure saying Lagos is the centre and it is where we must start.

In other to achieve this, the president said that he had directed the Federal Ministry of Works to immediately commence work on the Lagos International Airport Road and other federal roads in Lagos.

He said that a committee had been set up to address the issue of federal infrastructure in Lagos State, saying ``as a Federal Government, we are not intervening in the infrastructure of Lagos the way we should.

The president said that the Jonathan/Sambo administration would continue with the legacies of prominent South-West leaders such as the Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Bashorun MKO Abiola and others in improving the welfare of the people of Lagos.
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by ektbear: 12:38am On Nov 11, 2011
interesting
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by IDeyMAJE: 7:07am On Nov 11, 2011
Francis 1 proves that many of the shouts for help in nigeria are ignored because they're born by ignorance.
congradulations on throughly embarrassing yourself.
Re: Message For Fasola (photos) by CyberG: 8:14am On Nov 11, 2011
LOL. . .very loud!! grin grin Pwned! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dagogo-jack Takes Over From Nnaji As Head Of Presidential Task Force On Power / How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied / 19 Year Old Emerges As Best WASSCE Studen T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.