Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

How Do I Know He's Not Lying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know He's Not Lying (1449 Views)

Signs To Know He Is A Womanizer / How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You / I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know He's Not Lying by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2011
Is he?
Re: How Do I Know He's Not Lying by tellwisdom: 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2011
zoolife, babe do you wear G-strings?? wink wink. Cheerz wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know He's Not Lying by tuniski: 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2011
Dats is just another one out to frolic wit u. so which do u want fun or serious d writing is clearly on your face!
Re: How Do I Know He's Not Lying by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2011
@tellwisdom: a wiser answer wld suffice, pls. @tuniski: may i knw ur rizn for concluding, expantiate pls.
Re: How Do I Know He's Not Lying by freecocoa(f): 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2011
He introduces you to friends and family,where do you meet the family?at the guest house?cos I'm confused,if he's never taken you home,how come you've met the family?
Re: How Do I Know He's Not Lying by tellwisdom: 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2011
@tellwisdom: a wiser answer wld suffice, pls.

Do you realize im the right man fr your pkekus?? undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know He's Not Lying by kokoye(m): 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2011
Person dey carry you go guest house , .and wont add you on facebook

common sense is definately not common
Re: How Do I Know He's Not Lying by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2011
Op,that guy might want u for keep but wouldnt want you to cut short his fun. He definately is playing games but sincerely intend not to hurt your feelins.
Calm down and show some concern through ''respectable''dialogue. He is just buying time and need not his fun cut momentarily
Re: How Do I Know He's Not Lying by freecocoa(f): 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2011
Crown Prince:

Op,that guy might want u for keep but wouldnt want you to cut short his fun. He definately is playing games but sincerely intend not to hurt your feelins.
Calm down and show some concern through ''respectable''dialogue. He is just buying time and need not his fun cut momentarily
Err mm excuseth me bros,which part of your body do you use in reasoning?no offeinse.
Re: How Do I Know He's Not Lying by snthesis(m): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2011
d guy don chop u finish u dey ask weda he's playing games- chei!! grin grin grin grin
im sure on your forehead d letters M.U.M.U are inscribed on it or is that d name of your designer cologne grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Know He's Not Lying by lindabon: 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2011
Why bother investigating his sincerity. If it doesn't feel right, its just not right!
Re: How Do I Know He's Not Lying by Mikael4(m): 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2011
[size=14pt]You cant! He's obviously much older than you and thinks you are ignorant and naive! He'll keep lying to you until he gets what he wants from you! How long you remain his puppet, is left for you to decipher. . .[/size]
Re: How Do I Know He's Not Lying by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2011
Thanks all for ur responses esp. #lindabon, urs ws better put. Bsides, hvnt bn misled 4 as long as u guys tink(jst once). Time for a major confrontatn, But may i ask, why do u guys keep doin dis?,
Re: How Do I Know He's Not Lying by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2011
Thanks all for ur responses esp. #lindabon, urs ws better put. Bsides, hvnt bn misled 4 as long as u guys tink(jst once). Time for a major confrontatn, But may i ask, why do u guys keep doin dis?,
Re: How Do I Know He's Not Lying by freecocoa(f): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2011
^
Keep doing what?
Re: How Do I Know He's Not Lying by Xionez(m): 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2011
zoelife:

I jst met a guy recently nd we're goin steady. But my doubts arose wen i askd to knw his house. Says he stays wit an Uncle to avoid female pestering, prefers we go to a guesthouse. Also, hasnt acceptd my friend request on facebook, did sum snoopin nd saw some little girl's pics. But he maintains he likes me nd evn introduces me to friends nd family as a potential. Not dat i'm desperate, stil pretty young, but i wldnt wanna catch myself fallin for a married man. Guys, wat do i do to get d truth? Dnt wanna confront him directly cos i'm nt sure, pls healthy suggestions needed.

So na where you and the family meet?.,Toilet?!
Please you should know that because you meet the guys family doesn't give you that certificate of guarantee to become his wife-to-be. Who knows whether the parents have lost count of the girls he brings home and sternly warned him to control the traffic or lose his head (or balls) hence the need for guest house
Come to think of it, Guesthouse. . . . For what? undecided
Re: How Do I Know He's Not Lying by itiswell1(m): 10:09am On Nov 11, 2011
Girl, I can't believe you asking this. Wake up, before you find yourself in fools paradise. Wait o, where did he introduce his relatives to u? I guess it must be in the guesthouse also. Wetin una dey always dey do there self?
Re: How Do I Know He's Not Lying by kpolli(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2011
he is married or engaged
Re: How Do I Know He's Not Lying by ITbomb(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2011
so u have been sleeping with this guy you met recently at the guesthouse and chopping his cash, now u want us to decide whether u be mumu or fast girl
Re: How Do I Know He's Not Lying by Youngpo413: 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
kokoye:
Person dey carry you go guest house , .and wont add you on facebook

common sense is definately not common

(1) (Reply)

What does this other gal want and what do you guys think i should do? / HELP! She's all over me & i need to end Dis Relationship but how? / Guys Listen & Learn::..5 Ways To Know She's Into You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.