Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! (1548 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d / I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by MrCork17: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2011
You go to Night club, they play hard to get. You come to Nairaland, They play hard to get.  Please advise. cheers!!! angry
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by lifestyle1(m): 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2011
They are Limited in number,  And the few ones too they ''form''  grin

If you are really loaded i dnt think a club girl would play hard to get abi you wan do free? cheesy
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by r231(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2011
undecided
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by Freiburger(m): 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2011
life_style:

They are Limited in number,  And the few ones too they ''form''  grin
That's not true.
The poster need to be born again like some other Nl members did. grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by snthesis(m): 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2011
cos they ar afraid of the 17"Cork in u grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by zealot4me(f): 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2011
snthesis:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by gabbytabby: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2011
snthesis:

You mean 1.7inch who is he kidding.
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by osadudu(f): 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2011
Typical confused male.girl says hi on NL,she's cheap,desprate.ignore h.or.ny sex drive guys like d OP,u'r "forming".grown men only pls,geez
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by Mikael4(m): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2011
[size=14pt]Smh!. . .[/size]
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by ismaeel86(m): 1:24am On Nov 11, 2011
maybe because u dont have the x-factor to make the babes go gaga.
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by 190smh: 1:25am On Nov 11, 2011
which chicks!!

which nairaland

mschewww - more like native fowl's

nairaland has which chicks

I laff undecided
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by slimghost(m): 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2011
Forget Nairaland. NAF is the shiit. try it . Nigeria adult forum
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by MrCork17: 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2011
thank you sir. All they want is just money to buy pop corn! angry
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by mykali(m): 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2011
^^this niggah'z really sick tho. . .
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by coogar: 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2011
Mr, Cork:

You go to Night club, they play hard to get. You come to Nairaland, They play hard to get.  Please advise. cheers!!! angry

chics will run after you:

-when you change your location from peckham to hampstead. . .
-when you improve your penmanship
-when you stop behaving like a raving lunatic.
-when you learn to spell the word "offence"
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by mykali(m): 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2011
coogar:

chics will run after you:

-when you change your location from peckham to hampstead. . .
-when you improve your penmanship
-when you stop behaving like a raving lunatic.

LOOOL!! you've got the time to do this? grin
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by coogar: 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2011
mykali:

LOOOL!! you've got the time to do this? grin

i have mr cork's time this evening.
he's a pubic louse!
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by freecocoa(f): 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2011
Mr Cockrel you keep forgeting this is a nigerian site and we don't have lots of white chicks here,you white arse licking fowl.
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by 195(f): 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2011
Cooogar  cheesy  cheesy

wen are u guna av my time  cheesy
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by coogar: 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2011
freecocoa:

Mr Cockrel you keep forgeting this is a nigerian site and we don't have lots of white chicks here,you white arse licking fowl.

i doubt he even dates white chics? except he dates the low-lives, like the racist chav on youtube!
there are white chics and there are white chics.
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by MrCork17: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2011
coogar. sweeeery are you white? tongue
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by r231(m): 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2011
^^^^^are you gayy undecided
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by freecocoa(f): 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2011
coogar:

i doubt he even dates white chics? except he dates the low-lives, like the racist chav on youtube!
there are white chics and there are white chics.

Yeah well I guess we already know how he gets laid if he actually does.
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by coogar: 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2011
r231:

don't feed the troll - he's a lunatic!!

all he's got is his 17" cock, he has got no brain to think for himself!
you have probably met the dullest nigerian male on the planet in mr. cork!
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by MrCork17: 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2011
coogar:

don't feed the troll - he's a lunatic!!

all he's got is his 17" rooster, he has got no brain to think for himself!
you have probably met the dullest nigerian male on the planet in mr. cork!

Thanks you Mr Coogar. Your highly little opinion has bee noted wink
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by Yorisb: 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2011
r231:

Lol. I gave up on the guy already! cheesy*smh*
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by debosky(m): 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2011
coogar:

Pigs will fly first. grin
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2011
cos you don't have any game.

it's GAME OVER before you play.
Lame ogunfe. tongue
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by 195(f): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2011
i sent you the pik on YIM. tongue
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by 195(f): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2011
DIDNT GET IT
MEET ME THERE cool
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2011
Another day for seskype huh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Female Corpers Flirt Around? / What Could Have Happened To Her?? / Heart - 2 - Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.