Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:36 AM

Mtn Foundation Scholarships 201: Apply Now! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mtn Foundation Scholarships 201: Apply Now! (3103 Views)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2012/2013 Is Out / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Foundation Scholarships 201: Apply Now! by micawber(m): 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2011
Description: Overview of this scholarship.

This scholarship is one of the MTN Nigeria’s way of rewarding Nigeria for her patronage. The corporation offers about 100 scholarships annually across several institutions including Colleges of Educations, Polytechnics, and Universitiesequitably distributed to three regions in Nigeria-East, West and North.

Sponsor(s): Who sponsors this scholarship and where is the host institution?

MTN Group is a South Africa-based multinational mobile telecommunications company, operating in many African and Middle Eastern countries. Its head office is in Johannesburg. MTN Group is “the leader” in telecommunications in Africa and the Middle East” and as of early 2007 is active in 21 countries. With her emergence into Nigeria, MTN has become the most widely used mobile telecommunication network in Nigeria. Candidates who win this scholarships continue their respective courses in their various colleges, polytechnics or universities.

Eligibility: Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship?

* Criteria for this scholarship requires that applicants must be of Nigerian Nationality either by birth or otherwise. The financial need conditions of the applicants are also considered, this is expressible in a simple application essay to be written and submitted by candidates in the application website.
* All applicants must be tertiary institution undergraduate students with a good academic background in either 100L or 200L with a minimum CGPA of not less than 3.0 for colleges and polytechnics and 3.5 for universities.
* Renewal is based on the criteria two (2) above.

(c)AFRISCHOLARSHIPS 2011: Read More on list of schools and courses approved and follow instructions to apply via this link: http://www.afrischolarships.com/2011/10/2011-2012-mtn-foundation-undergraduate-scholarships-for-nigerians/html
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarships 201: Apply Now! by Wilfredng: 7:54am On Nov 11, 2011
Try and submit your application before the deadline. Questions about this scholarship or any other scholarships are welcome if any. Good luck on your search for life.
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarships 201: Apply Now! by Revolva(m): 7:57am On Nov 11, 2011
I tried filling myne but it has refused to submit, i dont know why i filled the required details, but keep insisting a Have gained admission for HND or Direct Entry program field is required. in a red field, is it forcing me to chose a ploythecnic or what, i am a university undergraduate, ok. what is the problem with the website submision
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-800839.0.html
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarships 201: Apply Now! by Rasulullah: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2011
That's the same problem I am experiencing. Help please. I am also An ug. University student
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarships 201: Apply Now! by mundus(m): 9:36am On Nov 11, 2011
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarships 201: Apply Now! by ebsuguy(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2011
Pls i heard last year they later allowed medical student to apply pls do any of u knows aw medical student do apply pls it's urgent reply

(1) (Reply)

Top 100 Universities in Nigeria – Latest Ranking / After Being Abandoned These 7 Kids Found A Way To Survive In Nature On Their Own / Shocking Photos Of Ifako-Ijaye Private School In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.