Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion (46432 Views)

Hilltop Mansion: Akpabio, Udom Clash Again / Buhari And Other APC Leaders Meet IBB In His Hilltop Residence In Minna / Breaking News Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Hilltop Mansion On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Mamajama(m): 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2007
look for the pics on saturdays champion

http://www.champion-newspapers.com/
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by KubeSolja: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2007
Yeah, and here's my version of the same newspaper you are sourcing, enjoy, truly yours, kubesolja. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Mamajama(m): 2:51am On Oct 21, 2007
KubeSolja dud you are insane, can you look at that picture and See the difference in text color? even a blind man can see Ur stupid alteration
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by KubeSolja: 3:10am On Oct 21, 2007
Mamajama:

KubeSolja dud you are insane, can you look at that picture and See the difference in text color? even a blind man can see your stupid alteration

Nevertheless, it makes my point, that any old tom dick and harry can put together a couple of edited imgaes. Sorry I didn't have the time to perfect the text color, grin grin grin grin, still doesn't change the fact that its not IBB's house, LIAR! Those pictures were plucked from the a different source totally, continue fooling yourself, thinking you're smart. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by KubeSolja: 3:25am On Oct 21, 2007
Are these not the same pictures you are boasting of posting one by one, i.e. more pics to come etc? Abi I hack am from your computer? grin grin grin grin

Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by KubeSolja: 3:26am On Oct 21, 2007
More pics grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Sorry 2 spoil the show grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by oyinda3(f): 2:00am On Jun 09, 2009
so, does anybody actually live in the house? I don't see ne1

I will like to see pics of the kitchen pls.
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by sentimentalsoul(m): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2009
i am shut for words, infact money tooooooooooooo good abeg
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by blacksta(m): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2009
These pictures are fake. A fireplace in a Nigerian House doesnt tally
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:23am On Dec 20, 2009
blacksta:

These pictures are fake. A fireplace in a Nigerian House doesnt tally

it does if you live up north in jos precisely. its cold there around the end of the year.
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by ezeagu(m): 12:39am On Dec 20, 2009
This is the Pakistani presidents house.

Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Nobody: 2:43am On Dec 20, 2009
I like that second bathroom. The first one not so much althuogh its pretty cool.

btw, the house isnt Babangida's.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/architecture/mugabe.asp
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 20, 2009
actually, I like the first bathroom just as well after seeing a detailed view

the kitchen:

Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by THEAMAKA1: 3:00am On Dec 20, 2009
null.
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by KunleOshob(m): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2009
I also have some pictures of the IBB mansion.

Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by KunleOshob(m): 11:10am On Dec 20, 2009
more

Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by KunleOshob(m): 11:13am On Dec 20, 2009
more

Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by KunleOshob(m): 11:15am On Dec 20, 2009
finally
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by ezeagu(m): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2009
tpia.:

I like that second bathroom. The first one not so much althuogh its pretty cool.

btw, the house isnt Babangida's.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/architecture/mugabe.asp
Neither is it Mugabe's, they hardly let press in the whole nation, let alone his house. Its the Pakistani Presidents house. Africans don't have enough taste to build such a 'small' house.
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by slap1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2009
If u took doz pics urself u shud be treated as a traitor 4 not killin dat monster, dat coward mudered my Dele Giwa, dat I will neva 4get!
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2009
ezeagu:

Neither is it Mugabe's, they hardly let press in the whole nation, let alone his house. Its the Pakistani Presidents house. Africans don't have enough taste to build such a 'small' house.

the house is in Bel Air, California.

check the link I posted.
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Osama10(m): 2:17am On Aug 22, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by oladayo042: 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2010
I think someone was ranting "I can place a bet to show you that the mansion was that of Babangida" before the cat was eventually let out of the bag. The fact that anybody can post anything doesn't mean we should be fed with FAKE PICTURES.
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Dede1(m): 6:16am On Aug 23, 2010
Good for Babangida!!!!!!!!!!!! He fought for it in the Civil War with help of the forbearers who are now letting off steam because of the mansion.
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Mbeki: 7:58am On Aug 23, 2010
and mamajama fizzled out as his bubble was burst, I expected him to come and defend the counter pics that were posted.

1 Like

Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by jamace(m): 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2010
Look at that! The same IBB, while as Head State, who said our economy was not buoyant enough and introduced SAP built that heavenly mansion furnished with all good and precious items within the same period. That is to say he fooled Nigerians because he neither adjusted his stomach nor his structure while dazing Nigerians with stringent economic measures.

How can such a heartless IBB seek to rule again? No way. Nigerians can not be fooled again. IBB is a bad product for Nigeria's leadership.
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by sley4life(m): 7:34am On Oct 21, 2010
hmm
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Orikinla(m): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2010
This is no big deal for any successful person to own.

If you are above 40 and you do not have such a mansion or even more mansions, then review your life.

I prefer to spend millions on real estate than on posh cars.

I know those who spend a fortune on posh cars, but they are not landlords.
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Ess: 10:31am On Apr 27, 2011
LOL, funny how Mamajama, or watever just vanished in disgrace!!! grin grin grin
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 20, 2012
Accidentally saw this house on youtube, its Chateau D'Or in USA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2IWPS6h9H4

1 Like

Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by freshboy88(m): 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
Mamajama: Call BIGB1 and ask if that was his parents house.  Dude you can't even get close to my gate in Nigeria talk less of IBBs mansion.  please spare me
bloody fool, №w defend urself...u were tryin 2 screw our brains abi? Bastard!!!! Dimwit!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? / Nigerian Ministers And Their Phone Numbers As Released By Sahara Reporters / Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.