Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Nollywood Actress Mary Remmy Loses Younger Sister To Boko Haram War In Damaturu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Mary Remmy Loses Younger Sister To Boko Haram War In Damaturu (15500 Views)

Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) / Pregnant Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Vacation Photos / Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Mary Remmy Loses Younger Sister To Boko Haram War In Damaturu by bovy: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2011
Nollywood actress ,mary remmy has just lost her younger sister eucharia remmy to boko haram war. Eucharia was a graduate of University of Nigeria Nsukka serving in damaturu ,Yobe state.
         She was a member of christ embassy,Damaturu. on november 6, she was sharing rapsodies of reality along new jerusalem in damaturu and was hit by the bomb blast which claimed over 150 lifes.
     Eucharia remmy was also an actress and made her acting debut in popular nollywood movie  Blackberry babes
   May her soul R.I.P!!!!!

: http://www./2011/11/nollywood-actress-mary-remmy-loses.html#ixzz1dOH9ASbw

Re: Nollywood Actress Mary Remmy Loses Younger Sister To Boko Haram War In Damaturu by BoOOosHBoy: 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2011
She was beautiful
Re: Nollywood Actress Mary Remmy Loses Younger Sister To Boko Haram War In Damaturu by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2011
Until it's proven, I refuse to believe she's dead. I saw this:

The rumour started on facebook,but I personally confirmed from the sister Mary Remmy and she debunked the rumours.She stated on her facebook wall that her sister is not dead,but she needs our prayers:

"Eucharia Remmy is not dead yet! Pls i need ur prayers 2 bring her home alive. pray with me pls."

So lets keep praying for her to come home alive,

http://leyeomole..com/2011/11/eucharia-remmy-is-not-deadbut-needs-our.html
Re: Nollywood Actress Mary Remmy Loses Younger Sister To Boko Haram War In Damaturu by slap1(m): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2011
I pray that God will protect her and bring her home. Amen!
Re: Nollywood Actress Mary Remmy Loses Younger Sister To Boko Haram War In Damaturu by vipers: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
r.I.p

(1) (Reply)

Movie Producer Elvis Chucks Robbed In Lagos Last Night / Tiwa Savage Gets Over 10 Million Views On Malo In 1 Month, See Stats / Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.