Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Employment Opportunity At Skye Bank Plc. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Employment Opportunity At Skye Bank Plc. (9687 Views)

Job Vacancy At Skye Bank / Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc / Vacancy At Skye Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employment Opportunity At Skye Bank Plc. by seeun(m): 11:44am On Nov 11, 2011
SKYE BANK PLC. is set to start her recruitment exercise for the interested candidate who can work diligently in her marketing department. The exercise will soon start, but the bank is yet to make it public. Therefor it is advisable for you who are looking for a very good job to be on alert, as the bank may not make the opportunity public but open for the staffs of the company alone. Check this website always to get updated on the date of the recruitment
visit http://banknjobsng..com/
Re: Employment Opportunity At Skye Bank Plc. by ariyebaba(m): 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2011
ignore his blog. if u r looking for employment with skye bank go to their website.
Re: Employment Opportunity At Skye Bank Plc. by daisy28: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2011
Internet money makers grin grin
Re: Employment Opportunity At Skye Bank Plc. by fiverr(m): 11:45am On Nov 12, 2011
I promised to give you proof. For the doubting Thomas,
please go straight away to www.fiverr.com

By the right hand side, you will see a search bar.
-type "bestgigever" (please do not put the quatation ""wink

Let me tell you what to do,

This will retrieve my 15 gigs on fiverr.

Click on each of the gig
study them to see the number of rating it has.
you will see something like this
that shows the number of people who bought that gig a left positive
or negative feedback.
calculate these figures for all the 15 gigs.
i should have over 80 of such ratings.

multiply 80 x 5. That's $400

I have more than that in that account. Not everyone that buys gives
a feed back.

THAT ACCOUNT IS JUST 2 WEEKS OLD AND IT HAS OVER $400 ALREADY.
you will see for yourself that it isn't more than 2 weeks if you study the page verywell.

Check my other accounts:
"trafficprof"
"zainus"

Signed,
G. Adetunji
www.proudlynigerian.info
www.makemoneywatchingfootball.com
07086086655, 08059588773
Re: Employment Opportunity At Skye Bank Plc. by daisy28: 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2011
It wud ve bn beta starting dis as a new topic to get viewers attention,than doing it on someone's topic angry
Re: Employment Opportunity At Skye Bank Plc. by egbeman1: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2011
Big Scammer!!! Abeg mke una run 4 una life, I guess dat is the latest format.
Re: Employment Opportunity At Skye Bank Plc. by lifenigeri: 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2011
It wud ve bn beta starting dis as a new topic to get viewers attention,than doing it on someone's topic
Re: Employment Opportunity At Skye Bank Plc. by kayorday70: 7:33am On Nov 24, 2011
Teaching Vacancy!!! kindly submitted your Application letter/CV for a teaching vacancy to the below address. The vacancy is open to Technical Drawing and Basic Technology(introductory technology) teacher(s). Better still make no delay and submit it now!

The Principal,
Queensland Academy,
!-5, Ebem-Oha street, off church b/stop,
okota, Lagos.

best of luck!
Re: Employment Opportunity At Skye Bank Plc. by babeea: 1:46am On Nov 25, 2011
house!!, send your Cv to aabubakar@skyebankng.com (24yrs n below plus 2:1)

(1) (Reply)

VETIVA Capital Management / Unilever Future Leaders program / 5 Reasons A Written Thank You Letter Can Land The Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.