Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: (139760 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / 30 Proven Signs That Show A Girl Is Attracted To You (+ Pictures) / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: by Joyray(f): 10:06am On Oct 05, 2013
I dream were I was making my younger sister's hair, I don't know what that means. I need ur contribuitions tnx.
Re: 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: by Joyray(f): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2013
Participants:
-------------
=* Dam$€£(*), Malugo

Malugo:
U buy a car for ur girl, Another guy pays 4 the fuel for her; that is Division of labour.
U buy her clothes & another
removes them; that is Separation of powers.
U pay her university fees & another guy pays 4 her house rent;that is Combined Business.
She tells u that she is not ready 2 ........... yet another guy sleeps with her all the time; what is that called?
( A) Breach of contract.
( B) Scale of preference
( C) Opportunity cost
don't know what that means. I need ur contribuitions tnx.
Re: 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: by castielo(m): 2:56am On Oct 07, 2013
tensazangetsu: This is for white girls, can you give us the nigerian girls version.
jez so dat you knw, we've got 'white-naija galz'. I luv em bunch.. they think differently from ur regular 'naija galz'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: by isacolukay(m): 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
Must gals be subtle to pass a message across? Can't they be like men? Na only chicks u go need read book to know if she lkes u. U gas to still read another book to know if she'd bleep u. Can't they just take African China's words of advice? ''If u luv somebodi walk up to him and tell him u luv him''. O ga o!
Re: 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: by Uniboy1: 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
Arite thanks
Re: 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: by mrdino(m): 12:17am On Jan 03, 2014
druid06: Trust me, the criteria above does not qualify for a Nigerian girl.

The easiest way to know if a Nigerian babe is interested in you is if she insist on taking you out and pays with her own money which is usually a miracle and only happens once in a life time. grin

Or she brings food to your apart.

Or she suddenly comes frequently and spend a night at your apartment.

Or there's a sudden increase in calls from her.

Or there's a sudden increase in text messages from her.

Or she comes to your apartment to cook "potty" for you.

Or she suddenly takes interesting in cleaning your apartment.

Or she buys you boxers and undershirts as valentine gifts.

Or she stop calling you your name and make up a pet name like baby, darling, sugar or honey.

Or she invites you to her apartment for no reason whatsoever.

Or she mistakenly introduces you to her friends as her boyfriend

These are the only signs to show that a Nigerian girl is interested in you.
Haaba bros dis 's askin too much na 4 Nigerian gal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / How To Toast A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.