Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? (26920 Views)

Ogbunigwe Ndigbo Vows To Retaliate Killing Of Igbo In North / Beaf Was Right, Ogbunigwe Was An Anti Aircraft Missile (pic). / Wonders Of The Biafran War Tech (ogbunigwe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Afam4eva(m): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2011
Aigbofa, abeg give it up already and accept defeat. There's nothing wrong in admitting that you were ill-informed about that autonov invention.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2011
afam4eva:

Aigbofa, abeg give it up already and accept defeat. There's nothing wrong in admitting that you were ill-informed about that autonov invention.

Why don't you accept defeat and crawl back to hole from which you came from.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Afam4eva(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2011
Aigbofa:

Why don't you accept defeat and crawl back to hole from which you came from.

Guy, take it easy. I'm not your enemy. I know the fact that this thread. It was just an advise.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by meonbooty: 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2011
afam4eva:

Guy, take it easy. I'm not your enemy. I know the fact that this thread. It was just an advise.

Next time before advi[b]s[/b]ing someone, you may want learn the difference between adv[b]ic[/b]e and advi[b]s[/b]e. Just saying.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2011
This Autonov is great for - running driving backwards away at the sight of the devastating mass-duster  grin  grin  grin
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Librate(m): 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2011
I Think all keke napeps can move both front and back so wats genuine about AUTO-NOV well am still waitin for anoda Yoruba owned ANALOG-NOV
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by remarkD(m): 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2011
The OP is indeed an interesting character.

I say so ‘cause:

- No one claimed to have pictures of the Ogbunigwe, and he comes up asking, rather demanding for pictures as if he was promised something that wasn’t being given to him….

- He derails his own thread! – what has Dr. Phil and co. got to do with the great invention, autonov and the fire cracker Ogbunigwe?

(Maybe he did that cause he needed a breather from defending, rather poorly, his lovely autonov1).

- He doesn’t know when to quit, or maybe HOW to quit. Probably needs an autonov more than anyone else.

(Mods, please delete all those derailing posts; it ruins it for those reading it and rofl from the first page)
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Areosapien(f): 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2011
I think the Otono 1 can be used to hawk aboki-made sandals in the streets. You can use it to beat a quick retreat and escape when the tax collectors come dashing in.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by yarodin: 12:46am On Nov 16, 2011
What year was that "THING" built? All you idiots knocking on the Ogbunigwe should remember the weapon was developed during the Biafran war. Whether it was a anti aircraft weapon or not, the weapon wrecked havoc. You people laugh and mock Igbo inventions, but the best your people can come up with is a vehicle on wheel barrow wheels?
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 16, 2011
remark D:

The OP is indeed an interesting character.

I say so ‘cause:

- No one claimed to have pictures of the Ogbunigwe, and he comes up asking, rather demanding for pictures as if he was promised something that wasn’t being given to him….

- He derails his own thread! – what has Dr. Phil and co. got to do with the great invention, autonov and the fire cracker Ogbunigwe?

(Maybe he did that cause he needed a breather from defending, rather poorly, his lovely autonov1).

- He doesn’t know when to quit, or maybe HOW to quit. Probably needs an autonov more than anyone else.

(Mods, please delete all those derailing posts; it ruins it for those reading it and rofl from the first page)

7 or so pages ago, it was where's is Aigbofa to come and defend his Autonov. It has quickly turn to why wouldn't he go away! I will leave when you put up a superior argument rather than trying to mock your way out of a tricky situation.
Wherever and whenever I find any "flying ogbunigwe" on Nairaland, be sure I will be there.

P.S Sorry for spoiling your fun though.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by ak47mann(m): 1:16am On Nov 16, 2011
yarodin:

What year was that "THING" built? All you idiots knocking on the Ogbunigwe should remember the weapon was developed during the Biafran war. Whether it was a anti aircraft weapon or not, the weapon wrecked havoc. You people laugh and mock Igbo inventions, but the best your people can come up with is a vehicle on wheel barrow wheels?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by meonbooty: 1:30am On Nov 16, 2011
Aigbofa:

7 or so pages ago, it was where's is Aigbofa to come and defend his Autonov. It has quickly turn to why wouldn't he go away! I will leave when you put up a superior argument rather than trying to mock your way out of a tricky situation.
Wherever and whenever I find any "flying ogbunigwe" on Nairaland, be sure I will be there.

P.S Sorry for spoiling your fun though.

You get time for these people sha.

yarodin:

What year was that "THING" built?   All you idiots knocking on the Ogbunigwe should remember the weapon was developed during the Biafran war.  Whether it was a anti aircraft weapon or not, [size=18pt]the weapon wrecked havoc. [/size]  You people laugh and mock Igbo inventions, but the best your people can come up with is a vehicle on wheel barrow wheels? 

Next time, you might want to use Wreak.     .    .  olodo Ibo boy. Like Ogbinigwe like Yarodin. Birds of a feather .     .    .
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by remarkD(m): 2:42am On Nov 16, 2011
, and you indeed have time to go around correcting people's spelling? (Whilst mispelling "Igbo" yourself?) lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by remarkD(m): 2:51am On Nov 16, 2011
Did you mean to say "Birds of the same feather?"
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by freepeople: 3:08am On Nov 16, 2011
remark D:

, and you indeed have time to go around correcting people's spelling? (Whilst mispelling "Igbo" yourself?) lipsrsealed undecided

remark D:

Did you mean to say "Birds of the same feather?"

Why bother to engage that psychopath called meonbooty/fstranger/iragbijile/arsenefc etc[i](has more handles that I can remember)[/i]. He founds his solace online. NL affords him an opportunity to live in an ideal world that eluded him in real life. It's pointless to engage a guy that is not compliant with his drugs.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by ak47mann(m): 3:37am On Nov 16, 2011
freepeople:

Why bother to engage that psychopath called meonbooty/fstranger/iragbijile/arsenefc etc[i](has more handles that I can remember)[/i]. He founds his solace online. NL affords him an opportunity to live in an ideal world that eluded him in real life. It's pointless to engage a guy that is not compliant with his drugs.
Muheheheheheheheheheehehheheh hahahahahhahahah kikikikikikikikikkikikik grin grin cheesy
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by yarodin: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2011
meonbooty:

You get time for these people sha.

Next time, you might want to use Wreak. . . olodo Ibo boy. Like Ogbinigwe like Yarodin. Birds of a feather . . .

Yoruba booty your assignment today is to go check the meaning of "WRECK" in a dictionary. Yes, na una dey go school pass yeye inbreed.

1 Like

Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by MansaPiye: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
aljharem:

LOL aigbofa, whether proto-type or not, it is still obsolete really even in the 1970s

Rather, instead of fighting about Ogbunigwe vs Autonov which to me one is a glorified scrape metal and the other just a cast iron filled with gun powder

I rather see, both groups aka the yorubas and the Igbos exchange knowlege with each other on how to make a better product or suggestions on how the 2 "inventors" could have made there "invention better.

That way, threads like this are more productive don't you think ? wink
Whomever wrote this idiotic rubbish is an Ewu
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Mujaheeeden: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
idupaul:
Looks like an amoured personnel carrier designed to be a fighting insertion vehicle to drop troops in hot zones in a hostile or engagement stage during combat.
you lied

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart / Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers / Pictures Of The Ongoing Urban Renewal Of Eket, Akwa Ibom State By State Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.