Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? (26914 Views)

Ogbunigwe Ndigbo Vows To Retaliate Killing Of Igbo In North / Beaf Was Right, Ogbunigwe Was An Anti Aircraft Missile (pic). / Wonders Of The Biafran War Tech (ogbunigwe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2011
Dede1:

Now, I think you can realize how delusion has led you astray from reality when you likened this joke to assembling efforts of Apple founders.

Have you seen the prototype of the first apple computer? Certainly not.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2011
afam4eva:

@Aigbofa
Just admit that this thread and the invention is a big flop. You cannot respect the dead by letting the inventor and his invention to rest in peace. You chose to speak ill of the man by bringing his invention to life. The man must be swearing for you wherever he is.

And you still wonder why Africans are still making pounded yam with pestle and mortar after thousands of years!
Let us just blame Oyinbo and feel alright. Awojobo was a man you can never match his intellect even if you have another brain attached to your head.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by ak47mann(m): 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2011
but BIAFRANS invented ogbunigbe meaning mass killings and the bomb did its job at the time.

so what is the purpose of this autonov? undecided undecided
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2011
ak47mann:

but BIAFRANS invented ogbunigbe meaning mass killings and the bomb did its job at the time.

Biafrans did not invent jack. It was a pathetic imitation of a land mine.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Afam4eva(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2011
Aigbofa:

And you still wonder why Africans are still making pounded yam with pestle and mortar after thousands of years!
Let us just blame Oyinbo and feel alright. Awojobo was a man you can never match his intellect even if you have another brain attached to your head.

Pls stick to the thread about "Autonov" aka Keke napep and stop comparing me with Mr Awojobi. We appreciate that he made an attempt to make something. But it's ludicrous when people like you come here to compare his invention to those of the Biafran engineers.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Sonofpeace(m): 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2011
LWKMD! This thread must win the joke of the year. My bad! i always thought that keke na pepe was invented by the indians. May be it has something to do with 11/11/11 date.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by lagcity(m): 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2011
ak47mann:

Biafrans "invented" a bomb that was already in existence and added nothing new to it. cheesy
The Prof. "invented" a vehicle that was already in existence BUT made it more maneuverable. cheesy
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2011
afam4eva:

Pls stick to the thread about "Autonov" aka Keke napep and stop comparing me with Mr Awojobi. We appreciate that he made an attempt to make something. But it's ludicrous when people like you come here to compare his invention to those of the Biafran engineers.

If this was my invention then I wouldn't need to compare you with Awojobi, right. Where are the Biafran inventions, at least I posted a picture of the Autonov 1. Where are the pictures of Ogbunigwe and other mystery inventions by Biafran scientists.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2011
lagcity:

Biafrans "invented" a bomb that was already in existence and added nothing new to it. cheesy
The Prof. "invented" a vehicle that was already in existence BUT made it more maneuverable. cheesy

Your point is since it was in existence, it was less maneuverable?
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2011
lagcity:

Abeeegi, they are all jokers. Ogbunigewe ko, osagiwe ni.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2011
You guys have successfully digressed from the main topic

COMPARISON OF THE AUTONOV TO OGBUNIGWE

MY opinion, neither of them are inventions but innovations at that point in time. Unfortunately, I do not see any basis for comparison which is what I've been asking from OP, yet the question is shied away from. Anyway, yall good luck with this argument.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Afam4eva(m): 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2011
Aigbofa:

Abeeegi, they are all jokers. Ogbunigewe ko, osagiwe ni.

Dude, you're the joke here. Every one is laughing their azzes off. Next time do better research before coming here to tell us an invention that you don't even understand how it works.

lol @ "It has the capability of driving backwards".
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Sonofpeace(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2011
lagcity:

Bros! Abegi what is maneuverable about this 'OTONOB' aka KEKE NA PEPE? Keke napepe is simply a glorified Okada.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2011
manny4life:

MY opinion, neither of them are inventions but innovations at that point in time. Unfortunately, I do not see any basis for comparison which is what I've been asking from OP, yet the question is shied away from. Anyway, yall good luck with this argument.

Argument? You had none from the start, I was just laughing my head off and watch you make a fool of yourselves.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by lagcity(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2011
manny4life:

Your point is since it was in existence, it was less maneuverable?

what? undecided The vehicle has greater maneuverability than your common truck. It is an improvement.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by ak47mann(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2011
Aigbofa:

Biafrans did not invent jack. It was a pathetic imitation of a land mine.
so calling it imitation of land mine or what ever but biafran scientist invented it so what have Nigeria with 100million people  have they invented any thing in their life? even ogbunigbe is way too advanced for nigeria,and don't talk about boko haram bomb-makers cos now with internet u can search on how to make bomb.Compare that to them days in 60s our scientist was on ground in their lab in enugu manufacturing bombs and tanks cool
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Afam4eva(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2011
manny4life:

Yes, you're right. They're both invnovayions rather than inventions. Because they're an offshoot of something that was already existing. But while one(Ogbunigwe) serves a purpose, the other(autonov) doesn't serve any purpose.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by ak47mann(m): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2011
Sonofpeace:

Bros! Abegi what is maneuverable about this 'OTONOB' aka KEKE NA PEPE? Keke napepe is simply a glorified Okada.
grin grin
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2011
Aigbofa:

Argument? You had none from the start, I was just laughing my head off and watch you make a fool of yourselves.

Apparently, it's obviously CLEAR you missed the memo, VERY UNFORTUNATE. It's not worth the while going back and forth trying to pull the question I directly asked towards you "basis for comparison". You had the time to answer others, but I directed three questions at you, yet you missed them. SMH

lagcity:

what? undecided The vehicle has greater maneuverability than your common truck. It is an improvement.

Greater maneuverability? How so? The vehicle itself isn't an innovation nor invention, so the concept of moving in reverse direction is what caused the greater maneuverability? Pretty much using the mechanical concept of locomotive trains et al that move in reverse direction is the concept? Have you asked yourself why he did not get a patent?
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by dumodust(m): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2011
This thread was posted with tribalistic intent, like someone said previously-no basis for comparison.
If you want to discuss 'the autonov' based on it's merits- talk about it alone, and don't exalt it by dismissing the sweat and hardwork of others because in your deluded mind they are Yoruba and inferior.
I wonder why this made the front page. I'm beginning to suspect these nairaland mods, they seem to enjoy this ethnic bickering.

Title should be- autonov 1,a forgotten innovation. We appreciate nigeria's old scientists. Please don't drag their names in the mud with posts captioned wrongly.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Sonofpeace(m): 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2011
But on a more serious note, how does it function? Where is the drivers seat located? In on front, middle or at the back of the keke sorry vehicle?
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Funkymallam(m): 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2011
@Aigbofa, u still came bck?
U should v put d antonov up as a topic dan comparing it wit anytin. But u made my day, cus i v been laffing since last nyr.

@comments.  Mu heeeeeeeeee
mu hehehehehehe
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by onyengbu: 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2011
Aigbofa:

If this was my invention then I wouldn't need to compare you with Awojobi, right. Where are the Biafran inventions, at least I posted a picture of the Autonov 1. [size=14pt]Where are the pictures of Ogbunigwe and other mystery inventions by Biafran scientists.[/size]
Are you talking about something like this?

Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Afam4eva(m): 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2011
Sonofpeace:

But on a more serious note, how does it function? Where is the drivers seat located? In on front, middle or at the back of the keke sorry vehicle?

That's what i've been trying to find out from Aigbofa.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by lagcity(m): 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2011
Prof. Autonov: hey guys, i invented Autonov
Patent Office: but we already have trucks
Prof Autonov: yes i know but this one is more flexible and highly maneuverable
Patent Office: ok, whatever.  

Biafrans: hey look, we're geniuses, we invented ogbunigwe
Patent Office: but we already have bombs
Biafrans: oh no, you don't get it, this one blows ppl up for real, including the unlucky Soldier who detonates it grin
Patent office: sorry, we already have a bomb, and it's safer.
Biafrans: oh boolshhitt! Is the Yoruba's fault! It is igbophobia! this patent office is a Yoruba office. we're gonna tell ojukwu. i'm gonna blow it up.
Patent Office: SECURITY!!
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2011
And this thing is not more laughable than the autonov1?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by onyengbu: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2011
lagcity:

Biafrans: oh no, you don't get it, this one blows ppl up for real, including the unlucky Soldier who detonates it grin
Biafrans: oh boolshhitt! Is the Yoruba's fault! It is igbophobia! this patent office is a Yoruba office. we're gonna tell ojukwu. i'm gonna blow it up.

Thats actually funny shaa. Nice try. But this your otonooo is quite crazy  grin

1 Like

Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Fholusor: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2011
Please i need a caring lady
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2011
^^^^^^^

Is that a modified cassava peeler? Jokers grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2011
lagcity:

Unfortunately, the mockery you pull over here is what, perhaps, the innovator went through at the Patent Office (obviously not the genuine office), because the genuine office of Patents and Copyrights will grant him an interview (obviously after submitting tons of different applications). Inventors in the past went through the same process, unfortunate he couldn't, besides, Biafrans are NOT asking for Patents, so why calling them? embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Htman: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2011
hmm, shocked
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Wexelion(m): 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2011
manny4life:

Apparently, it's obviously CLEAR you missed the memo, VERY UNFORTUNATE. It's not worth the while going back and forth trying to pull the question I directly asked towards you "basis for comparison". You had the time to answer others, but I directed three questions at you, yet you missed them. SMH

Greater maneuverability? How so? The vehicle itself isn't an innovation nor invention, so the concept of moving in reverse direction is what caused the greater maneuverability? Pretty much using the mechanical concept of locomotive trains et al that move in reverse direction is the concept? Have you asked yourself why he did not get a patent?

Are you sure Aigbofa knows what a patent is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State / Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue / Pictures Of The Ongoing Urban Renewal Of Eket, Akwa Ibom State By State Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.