Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) (52564 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Admission For The Year 2012/2013 (official Page) / Kogi State University,anyigba;2011/2012 Admission List (official Page) / University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by Kunbee: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2011
@tel no problem smiley

I was o, am happy and sad. Mixed feelings but i am grateful regardless
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by Justiceekesyn(m): 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2011
hopex u av a gud point dere,dat xactly wat i av bn tinkin of doin bt my prob nw is dat my broda is nt in ibadan 4 nw,i dnt no wia to stay pendin his arival i dnt want to check in hotel again cuz of d cost ad d duration.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by thetelz(m): 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2011
Kunbee:

@tel no problem smiley

I was o, am happy and sad. Mixed feelings but i am grateful regardless

Good! Did they change your course that you're sad?

@avb can't also login

@hopez someone was telling me we could resume nov 28, is it true?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by Yuxxy: 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2011
Pls,anybdy that knw bout the clearance stuffs should just post his/her fbk i.d or should had me nd post to my wall(yusufflateef blackboy) so that discussion cn begin.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by Yuxxy: 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2011
@telz,what is ur fbk i.d
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by Kunbee: 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2011
the_telz:

Good! Did they change your course that you're sad?

Yes, its too much sef. I have been crying but i gotta do what i gotta do
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2011
Na wah o! to get admis na problem t con process am na another problm.hw i wan get al dis document den travel 4rm bayelsa t ibadan nxt wk.anybody way don do clearance shld help odas cos rit nw am so confused.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by thetelz(m): 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2011
sethvins:

Na wah o! to get admis na problem t con process am na another problm.hw i wan get al dis document den travel 4rm bayelsa t ibadan nxt wk.anybody way don do clearance shld help odas cos rit nw am so confused.

Sorry bro, but you gats come, you no fit escape am. Just come to ibadan and prepare to stay for like one week so you can do registration/clearance at once.

Kunbee:

Yes, its too much sef. I have been crying but i gotta do what i gotta do

From what to what? You could transfer if its not one of those very competitive courses, like that's what i'm gonna do.

Yuxxy:

Pls,anybdy that knw bout the clearance stuffs should just post his/her fbk i.d or should had me nd post to my wall(yusufflateef blackboy) so that discussion cn begin.

www.facebook.com/oloruntele.taiwo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by Yuxxy: 11:32pm On Nov 12, 2011
Na nov 21st i wil go ibadan to submit anything submitable,i no fit cum this week,cuz many pple aren't aware of b4 nov 20 stuffs,, bt my papa frnd wu be lecturer 4 u.i said make i cum 4 orientation bout clearance stuff 2moro,i wl update u pple sha.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by Kunbee: 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2011
From medicine to botany

To transfer in university is very hard, very hard sef is an understatement

Even to transfer from botany yo computer science will be a struggle. Professional courses are tough

I didnt understand what you guys were talking about, tried reading but all the short form was distracting. Please what is next? Cos i can see you are talking about some forms but didnt they say until 21st
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by Yuxxy: 11:38pm On Nov 12, 2011
the_telz:

Sorry bro, but you gats come, you no fit escape am. Just come to ibadan and prepare to stay for like one week so you can do registration/clearance at once.

From what to what? You could transfer if its not one of those very competitive courses, like that's what i'm gonna do.

www.facebook.com/oloruntele.taiwo
i don add u o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by Yuxxy: 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2011
E be like say u neva tey 4 house,na 2 yrs i don stay 4 house in pursue of political science,they cum gv me cuz wey i neva tink xef,see na wt joy i take accept am,, God av plan 4 all of us,na evry doctor,lawyer nd co dey succesful
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by Yuxxy: 11:44pm On Nov 12, 2011
E be like say u neva tey 4 house,na 2 yrs i don stay 4 house in pursue of political science,they cum gv me cuz wey i neva tink xef,see na wt joy i take accept am,, God av plan 4 all of us,na evry doctor,lawyer nd co dey succesful
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by Yuxxy: 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2011
Na wu dey write precipitate nw,åbi wch kind yawa be this.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by elijahdiya: 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2011
Not matter how hard it is to transfer, i must transfer 2 econs in 200L cos i wil never graduate with education and i intend doing another jamb next yr while studying the so called educatn management.in dis country where to get wrk is hard let alone graduating with useless course
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by thetelz(m): 11:53pm On Nov 12, 2011
Kunbee:

From medicine to botany

To transfer in university is very hard, very hard sef is an understatement

Even to transfer from botany yo computer science will be a struggle. Professional courses are tough

I didnt understand what you guys were talking about, tried reading but all the short form was distracting. Please what is next? Cos i can see you are talking about some forms but didnt they say until 21st

I've been assured a transfer as long as I can finish 1st year with at least gp of 6.5 which I know I can cheesy You could transfer to pharmacy or something, almost same with medicine. Ui can kill somebody's dream ehn.

Just pay acceptance fee of 7500 and submit acceptance form to them before 20th. Then all other bullshit forms are fot registration/clearance I.e medical form, undertaling form to be downloaded from www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/datacapture
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by thetelz(m): 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2011
elijahdiya:

Not matter how hard it is to transfer, i must transfer 2 econs in 200L cos i wil never graduate with education and i intend doing another jamb next yr while studying the so called educatn management.in dis country where to get wrk is hard let alone graduating with useless course

Lol no course is useless o, just that some are more profitable. Some people that study the correct courses don't always get jobs sometimes sef
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by Kunbee: 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2011
the_telz:

I've been assured a transfer as long as I can finish 1st year with at least gp of 6.5 which I know I can cheesy You could transfer to pharmacy or something, almost same with medicine. Ui can kill somebody's dream ehn.

Just pay acceptance fee of 7500 and submit acceptance form to them before 20th. Then all other bullshit forms are fot registration/clearance I.e medical form, undertaling form to be downloaded from www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/datacapture

Thank you

Elijah thank God you get my point

Yuxxy i have been at home for 4 years sooooo please hold your horses but i wont settle for less, Nigeria is hard. I didnt say i wont take the admission i will just write another jamb and if nothing happens then i will believe its my destiny. And if you read my post well i said i was grateful regardless
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by Yuxxy: 11:59pm On Nov 12, 2011
Yeah,job go come wen u graduate wt econs,u fit teach in secondary skul.lol, make una no stress ur xef,plenty pple dey outside wt first class in econs,na sec. Skul em dey teach,na connection mata,how cum a graduate wt yoruba dey work 4 bank.@elijah
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by elijahdiya: 12:01am On Nov 13, 2011
@telz, what is the total GP?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by Kunbee: 12:04am On Nov 13, 2011
Tel i love your hope cheesy

It would have been cute if you were abroad grin

If you score that gp, do you think your department will release you?

Abeg go and do your research wella about Nigerian Universities
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by thetelz(m): 12:04am On Nov 13, 2011
7.0. Na so person with geology dey work for bank. My mumsi wey do econs na teacher but thank God for my father lool
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by thetelz(m): 12:06am On Nov 13, 2011
Kunbee:

Tel i love your hope cheesy

It would have been cute if you were abroad grin

If you score that gp, do you think your department will release you?

Abeg go and do your research wella about Nigerian Universities

Who born them well make dem no release me? My dad would come and tear that place down cheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 13, 2011
@telz wot of if u no fit submit aceptance b4 20th dem no go tk am again?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by Yuxxy: 12:08am On Nov 13, 2011
U ryt@kunbee, i dnt knw why u neva tink to be a lecturer,, jus try nd cope wt wot u were choosen 4.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by Kunbee: 12:11am On Nov 13, 2011
Yuxxy:

U ryt@kunbee, i dnt knw why u neva tink to be a lecturer,, jus try nd cope wt wot u were choosen 4.

What qualifies me to be a lecturer? I will cope, thanks
the_telz:

Who born them well make dem no release me? My dad would come and tear that place down cheesy
I am in stitches oo. Thanks for making me laugh atleast smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by Yuxxy: 12:11am On Nov 13, 2011
Hehehe, ur papa no aware say na anoda course 'em gv u?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by Kunbee: 12:13am On Nov 13, 2011
@anybody Are we supposed to take original waec and bla bla bla before 20th as well shocked shocked?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by Yuxxy: 12:16am On Nov 13, 2011
Hahaha,if u graduate wt first class,wt gud grade in ur masta degree,u.i fit retain u,atleast they retain two lecturers that i knew, u can be a lecturer,if u ready to gv ur life to books@telz
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by elijahdiya: 12:17am On Nov 13, 2011
I bliv i will nothing less than 6.85, if the H.0.D refuses to let me go, i will go to the mountain and call the God of Elijah to rain fire on him until he releases me
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by Yuxxy: 12:18am On Nov 13, 2011
Nope,only acceptance 4m nd teller,@kunbee
Re: University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission/clearance (official Page) by thetelz(m): 12:18am On Nov 13, 2011
sethvins:

@telz wot of if u no fit submit aceptance b4 20th dem no go tk am again?

Don't know about that,bro just try to make it

Yuxxy:

Ui lecturers get money o, bone that side

Yuxxy:

Hehehe, your papa no aware say na anoda course 'em gv u?

Ehn but dem no fit reduce cut-off cos of me naa and I was way less than the cut-off cos of my ssce x_x . He don tell them say I gats change or else,

Kunbee:

@anybody Are we supposed to take original waec and bla bla bla before 20th as well shocked shocked?

Don't think so, but just bring it along in case if incasity

Yuxxy:

Hahaha,if u graduate wt first class,wt gud grade in your masta degree,u.i fit retain u,atleast they retain two lecturers that i knew, u can be a lecturer,if u ready to gv your life to books@telz

Comot there! How I go become lecturer, make crazy children dey insult me everyday abi. Ericson, here I come in 5yrs!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Private Universities Floated By Nigerian Politicians (Full List) / The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus / Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.