Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram (17145 Views)

Military To Take Over Aso Rock’s Strike Force / T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) / Buhari Will Lead Military To Fight Boko Haram – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Beaf: 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2011
Boyloaf:

if u ask me, we need peace more than we need oil! So we need d US ARMY. Its only a mutual benefit and d oil belongs to ND and we ain't complainin, so chill. we dnt want to stain our hands wit aboki blood, let d US come and clean up d mess. We can afford it. We d ND hav too many ways to treat aboki F-up.  [size=14pt]Accordin to d chinese '' BOKO HARAM neva chin chon chin''[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by jason123: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2011
Most of these FAKE NIGERIANS love mouthing off. How can you invite USA to come to Nigeria and yet, these fake Nigerians seem happy. And those shouting Oil, up and down; do you guys reealise that the Oil will not be "Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa Oil"? Neither will  it be for the SS/Niger-Delta region but for the USA. Think guys, this is not time for internal division. After they kill "Almajiries", they(USA) will protect their interest, not the ND's interest.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by martinosi: 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2011
Beaf:

Nigeria is not asking the US for free help, rather it is the US that is begining to feel threatened by the antics of boko haram [/b]and the need to [b]stop al qaeda fully establishing in Nigeria. In other words, they would invite themselves in whether we like it or not, so it is better for us to manage them before that day.

For the Above Bolded statement u need to Get the F**K out of here, who do u think u r schooling
with that Al-Queda Nonsense,

Now we will start seeing the Boys from the men on Nairaland in nregards to this issues,

T[b]here is a Geo-Political resource war between America & China, and the US is following the
Chinese Economic Foot-print with Military Resources to counter the chinese,
[/b]

CANT U GUYS WAKE UP JUST FOR A MINUTES, !!!
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by SamMilla1(m): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2011
i wonder hw long it wil take us to agree dat we need outside help. nothin is working here except stealing by politicians
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by martinosi: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2011
jason123:

Most of these FAKE NIGERIANS love mouthing off. How can you invite USA to come to Nigeria and yet, these fake Nigerians seem happy. And those shouting Oil, up and down; do you guys reealise that the Oil will not be "Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa Oil"? Neither will  it be for the SS/Niger-Delta region but for the USA. Think guys, this is not time for internal division. After they kill "Almajiries", they(USA) will protect their interest, not the ND's interest.

THANK YOU JASON!!! FOR STATING THE OBVIOUS. THE USA DOES NOT GIVE A DAMM ABOUT ANY
NIGERIAN OR AFRICAN FOR THAT MATTER, ITS ALWAYS INTEREST FIRST BEFORE FAIR-WEATHER FRIENDS!!!
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by playmode(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2011
This not just about oil anymore but more about total domination.The USA is scared sh!tless of china because China has strong business presence in Africa.The only way to counter china,s growing presence in Africa is to maintain a strong US military presence in Africa.While to a certain extent China brings business to Africa,USA only brings war .

The best way to save the continent is for African leaders to collectively defy the USA and sign a military protection act with russia,Brazil,Iran,India and china.That will instantly checkmate the USA and its military.The USA cannot defeat china,brazil,iran,India and russia in a full scale war even if they employed the help of Nato (which is always the case).

The USA is dying,their economy is crumbling even though they are still trying to hang on.The dollar will be in trouble within the next 16 months,mark my words.The leaders of the west have their own back up plans but are not telling their citizens.As time goes on the their real agenda will start to unfold.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Beaf: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2011
martinosi:

For the Above Bolded statement u need to Get the bleep out of here, who do u think u r schooling
with that Al-Queda Nonsense,

Now we will start seeing the Boys from the men on Nairaland in nregards to this issues,

T[b]here is a Geo-Political resource war between America & China, and the US is following the
Chinese Economic Foot-print with Military Resources to counter the chinese,
[/b]

CANT U GUYS WAKE UP JUST FOR A MINUTES, !!!

Shut your smelly trap. People wouldn't realise that the only word you've added to the topic so far is m0ron.
Pitiful.

We wanna see drones hovering over "our oil" and hitting the terrorists. If you don't like it, pack some heat and go do the task yourself.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by justwise(m): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2011
Sam Milla:

i wonder hw long it wil take us to agree dat we need outside help. nothin is working here except stealing by politicians

I really hope this news is true and not one of those rumours, the US need to come quick before these religious militants and their supporter(anti-west) ruin Nigeria
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by nduchucks: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2011
Frankly, I wouldn't worry about any meaningful US millitary intervention in Nigerian affairs before 2013 (after their presidential elections). The best they'll do is send a handful of observers who will remain impotent as far as defeating Boko Haram, MEND, and other terrorists is concerned.

Many of the fools on this thread who are hoping that the US Army will come to Nigeria and wipe out the Northerners, will be in for a very rude awakening.

Only a single dead US soldier will ensure that Obama does not get a second term. If you people believe that Obama will put our terrorist problem ahead of his second term ambition, then you are as daft as the handlers of GEJs who are yet to advise the president to declare a state of emergency in some states and deal with the issues at hand.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by martinosi: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2011
Sam Milla:

Sam Milla, no offense bro, but i just want to start thats a Bad idea. When the MEND was operating
and causing so much confusion in the Niger-Delta where "OUR COUNTRIES LIFE SUPPORT FLOWS" from
THE USA stood back and did nothing and the Nigerian Govt made headway in solving the issue.

The Nigerian Govt can solve this issue and believe you me. the Northern Nigerians are not going to
allow the USA to come and drop troops on their soil!!! Boko-Haram can be contained and put-down by
the Nigerian Military. GEJ needs to get his act together!
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by jpphilips(m): 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2011
[color=#770077]@ Gbawe

you seriously have time for Nairaland's secondary school leavers

oil control in Nigeria

the producers

Anglo dutch + chevron + exxon + Eni = west (over 1million barells out of 2.5m daily)

the oil contractors

halliburton + schlumberger + Nalco + ENI + MI swaco + Rosen + diets mann = all west

How can someone with brain say they are interested in your oil they already own and control, thanks to your corruption index.

i will advise Jonathan to use defense contractors rather than the US marine, pay them and they get the job done.

all operations must be covert.

if his odeku brain tells him otherwise, he will kiss his administration goodbye
[/color]
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Kobojunkie: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2011
cryingbaby

Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram
« #45 on: Today at 10:59:51 AM »
Kobojunkie:Have you ever see a white-man that will help you without draining you down, Hmmmm listen to yourself how many American Assembling plant of even toy do you have in Nigeria and if the USA government didn't have hidden agenda why give warning in someone country without the authority of government and do USA make AFGHANISTAN OR IRAQ A BETTER NATION THEN AFTER INVASION.

To answer your question, YES! I was given education for free by the white-man and I live today around so many who give and don't drain me. If anything, I consider myself one of those who drain the system.

Now to  more pertinent issues, from the back in the 70's, the US, Germany, Europe (WEST) have been in and out of Nigeria. They provide you with training, and equipment. Even Yar adua who many of you PRETENDED was anti-west was really not. He did at one time get the UK to help with training of our police.

Now here is the one that is going to probably put the spit in your stew. When a country comes to help you, it is NEVER FOR FREE unless you are a very special case.  The US is NOT a CHARITY that goes around helping people for free. I am guessing you have been under this impression that when countries like nigeria, Uganda, Kenya etc. are unable to fix their issues, and invite foreign entities/countries to come help them with the problem they failed at fixing, those foreign entities, who ALREADY send MILLIONS in AID to these countries, will swoop in for FREE. I am guessing you are one of those who have always believed the WEST, CHINA, INDIA, etc, HELPS your people for free. So, I am telling you now, that you should scrap that nonsense thinking first. And then come back with better reasons why you ought to be against this, if at all.

Now back to the topic, this administration has pretended to use the help from the US on so many occassions now. But the incompetence on the part of our SSS remains a huge stumblingblock in the way of progress in getting the security situation in control. Last October, we know the US, UK, even Israel helped some. We also heard same in December-January. Even during the election, and the last UN bombing. Now they have decided to outright warn their citizens to think harder before heading this way. I am not sure what it is you are trying to cover/bo when furo adie (the butt of the chicken) has been on display for decades before Nigeria even became a Nation, and your own politicians, many of whom have yet to leave the shores of Nigeria, are the ones who have  persistently done all they can to keep furo adie exposed all this while.  grin

I don't know about you but I tend to have more trust in governments that at least admit their mistakes. On Iraq and Afghanistan, the Us has, numerous times(A simple google search will reveal this to you). So, I don't see the sense in people bringing up IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN everytime they want to pretend they have evidence for western invasion. The US is leaving IRAQ soon and Afghanistan is up next.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by martinosi: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2011
justwise:

I really hope this news is true and not one of those rumours, the US need to come quick [/b]before these religious militants and their supporter(anti-west) ruin Nigeria

Yeah [b]the USA
Need to come quick like they did in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, *smh*.yeah they need to come quick, Negro Please!!!, stick to you dodgy Visa advise in the Travel section
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Duke007(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2011
Good news!
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Wexelion(m): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2011
This our sat x,sat y,sat p, What are they helping us to do. I thought it can serve as something like surveillance camera. If i'm wrong no cause me ooo everybody is learning.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by jpphilips(m): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2011
Quote from: justwise on Today at 02:01:29 PM
I really hope this news is true and not one of those rumours, the US need to come quick before these religious militants and their supporter(anti-west) ruin Nigeria

they should come quick so that your president will go back to sleep or perhaps you elect another slowpoke in 2015.
silly people

what is the difference between odechukwu and yaradua? dont tell me kidney pls!!!
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by justwise(m): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2011
martinosi:

Yeah the USA Need to come quick like they did in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, *smh*.yeah they need to come quick, Negro Please!!!, stick to you dodgy Visa advise in the Travel section

British born Nigerian who was advising somebody with visiting visa to overstay in the UK and apply for teaching job.

martinos were you actually borne, raised and studied in the UK as you claimed last year?

Complete waste of space who lies through his backside all the time
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Beaf: 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Frankly, I wouldn't worry about any meaningful US millitary intervention in Nigerian affairs before 2013 (after their presidential elections). The best they'll do is send a handful of observers who will remain impotent as far as defeating Boko Haram, MEND, and other terrorists is concerned.

Many of the fools on this thread who are hoping that the US Army will come to Nigeria and wipe out the Northerners, will be in for a very rude awakening.

Only a single dead US soldier will ensure that Obama does not get a second term. If you people believe that Obama will put our terrorist problem ahead of his second term ambition, then you are as daft as the handlers of GEJs who are yet to advise the president to declare a state of emergency in some states and deal with the issues at hand.

Them drones are piloted by dudes in far off places like Washington or Djibouti, so how are you gonna kill a US soldier? With juju? grin grin grin
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by justwise(m): 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2011
jp philips:

they should come quick so that your president will go back to sleep or perhaps you elect another slowpoke in 2015.
silly people

what is the difference between odechukwu and yaradua? dont tell me kidney pls!!!

Yes they should come even quicker, they can only help stop BH taking over the whole country while some of you stick ur head in the sand shouting oil oil oil.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by martinosi: 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2011
Kobojunkie:

To answer your question, 1 - YES! I was given education for free by the white-man and I live today around so many who give and don't drain me. If anything, I consider myself one of those who drain the system.

2 - Now to  more pertinent issues, from the back in the 70's, the US, Germany, Europe (WEST) have been in and out of Nigeria. They provide you with training, and equipment. Even Yar adua who many of you PRETENDED was anti-west was really not. He did at one time get the UK to help with training of our police.

Now here is the one that is going to probably put the spit in your stew. When a country comes to help you, it is NEVER FOR FREE unless you are a very special case.  3 - The US is NOT a CHARITY that goes around helping people for free. I am guessing you have been under this impression that when countries like nigeria, Uganda, Kenya etc. are unable to fix their issues, and invite foreign entities/countries to come help them with the problem they failed at fixing, those foreign entities, who ALREADY send MILLIONS in AID to these countries, will swoop in for FREE. 4 - I am guessing you are one of those who have always believed the WEST, CHINA, INDIA, etc, HELPS your people for free. So, I am telling you now, that you should scrap that nonsense thinking first. And then come back with better reasons why you ought to be against this.

For the 1st Bolded Point  my response is = BIT***CH STFU!!!,

For the 2nd Bolded Point = U r a real "Patsy" and a real fo.ol, anyway u r an 1st Generation US Immigrant
so you are as harmless to white people as a chicken, so u dont count in the Equation, your children
if you have any in America aiight gonna stand for you "As* kissing bullsh***, they will know better
having been brought up from birth in the American system.

For the 3rd Bolded Point - U better not go to an African- American Neighbourhood and say that
kind of crap, u know they will Bit**ch-slap you for real!!!

For the 4th Bolded Point - U really think that these peoples you mentioned really love u, pleasee!
continue in your dream-world, Damm u are soo ignorant,

In conclusion - i wish i could B**tch slap you myself!!!
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2011
Pls come,come and do come fast!!!
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Kobojunkie: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2011
Ozin:

Pls come,come and do come fast!!!

As before, I doubt this is going to yield much if the current administration DOES NOT WORK WITH the group coming in.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by martinosi: 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2011
justwise:

British born Nigerian who was advising somebody with visiting visa to overstay in the UK and apply for teaching job.

martinos were you actually borne, raised and studied in the UK as you claimed last year?

Complete waste of space who lies through his backside all the time

Just a-complete-Fool-and-very-Unwise., ! u need to STFU, u aiight Sh*** and u will never be sh***
u are Persona non-grata, and u dont even know it, Negro pleaseeee!!!
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by btlasisi(m): 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2011
Very soon GEJ will become a 'secretary of Nigeria' under Obama adminstration because when they come they will only take orders from their boss General Obama and Nigeria will become a state under US
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by coogar: 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2011
Kobojunkie:

As before, I doubt this is going to yield much if the current administration DOES NOT WORK WITH the group coming in.

the us military don't have to work with anyone. we don't want spies in the government to tip off boko haram about the strategies of the us-military.
all the us military need is an operation centre in the north, satellites, dedicated radio frequency channels and drones.
in 3 weeks, boko haram will cease to exist.

and this is a shame on jonathan goodluck.
abacha, ibb and obasanjo would have dealt with this issue before boko haram became national issue.
what a scrotumless president we have on our hands.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by justwise(m): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2011
martinosi:

Just a complete Fool and very Unwise., ! u need to STFU, u aiight Sh*** and u will never be sh***
u are Persona non-grata, and u dont even know it, .Negro pleaseeee!!!

Why not answer my questions? You claimed you were born and raised in the UK, studied and working in an office where you sign contracts worth thousands daily. Were you just lying as usual when you said that?

Since you keep bring up the visa issue  any time we disagreed on an issue, tell me this: How can an illegal immigration apply for teaching job in the UK? Do you know anything at all apart from making you lies?
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by martinosi: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

How authentic is dis news becos it is a dream come true.  grin cheesy Anyway, the US are more dan welcome to join the scuffle. Lets Boko and Igbobe the harams.  kiss kiss kiss

Drones ready for launch.  cool

DU.MB AS** BIT**CHES ON nairaland like this one, that the problem with Nigerians, everything is a f**king Game,
Such immature children, like this silly Bit**ch
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Onyocha: 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2011
all those cheering for american invasion in nigeria need to check their heads in a mental hospital.

the boko haram are busy up north killing muslims and notherners while some fanatical christians from the south are busy talking nonsense.with american presence anywhere in nigeria,dont you think fanatical groups would use that as excuse to be raining bombs anyhow including the southern part of the country and killing innocent people?you think american would spare innocent people?of what use would it even be to divide the country if you talking nonsense end up dying for american interests in dividing nigeria?

any american presence in nigeria would be seen as nothing but an invasion.the americans are facing problems in afghanistan.they will soon totally leave iraq after the iraqi leaders refused to prolong their stay.they are finding it tough with iran.they cannot threaten syria because russia and china will not see their interests threatened in syria after libya and to avoid syrian rockets from raining on tel aviv.the economy of america and the west is facing tough problems.

the only place the americans are finding a playfield is in africa thanks to stu.pidity and shortsightedness.they divided sudan and got libya.they are rubbishing east africa.for all those who think that america is coming to do nigeria a favor,you are plain stu.pid.in the american and israeli dictionary war is business.they fight to gain.

this is tough time for the west.they want to make sure that resources are well secured for the walk ahead.they have strong emerging economies to contend with for resources.china,india,brazil,turkey and south africa are there contending with the west and not to forget russia.those doubting that america is playing with this boko haram issue for oil,you better pity yourselves.they may have had picnics in nigeria before with the knowledge and supervision of the federal government but the oil fields remain in nigeria.they have not transferred our oil fields to the US.so coming here is to make sure they dominate and shove aside all other contenders.

i have warned before that all this boko haram nonsense could as well be an american plot to distabilize nigeria and have their way to manipulate things.you can chcek my posts through my profile and read those threads.

Jonathan better wake up and not commit political suicide by allowing the americans come in.otherwise i dont see the nigerian army taking it easy with the americans and the americans will not have it easy in nigeria either.their plan will fail.even obasanjo refused to allow them set up a base in the niger delta with the excuse of fighting militants.now they want to use boko haram.if at all,any american intervention would legitimize boko haram if it is not even america that created this boko haram.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2011
80% of people supporting the US coming to Nigeria are living outside Nigeria. (FACT), just check their location, very easy to spot! they prolly want all their relatives dead so they don't have to worry about sending home western union grin
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2011
Wait until they start bombing up both the innocent and the guilty ones with the excuse that "all blacks look alike" lol,
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by martinosi: 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2011
justwise:

Why not answer my questions? You claimed you were born and raised in the UK, studied and working in an office where you sign contracts worth thousands daily. Were you just lying as usual when you said that?

Since you keep bring up the visa issue  any time we disagreed on an issue, tell me this: How can an illegal immigration apply for teaching job in the UK? Do you know anything at all apart from making you lies?

Negro Please, Pull up evidence before u step to me!!! u just chatting *Gas", U there given immigration
advise like u are the Head Hooncho @ East-Croydon., please u need to shut-up, as ur game is definitely OWNED!!!
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by martinosi: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2011
honeric01:

80% of people supporting the US coming to Nigeria are living outside Nigeria. (FACT), just check their location, very easy to spot! they prolly want all their relatives dead so they don't have to worry about sending home western union grin

THANK U BRO!!!, THESE FO.OOLS DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE ASKING FOR, UNTILL GOD-FORBID,
SOMEBODY THEY KNOW LIKE A FRIEND OR RELATIVE GETS KILLED FROM THIS AFRICOM BULLSH***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BREAKING | APC Disowns Philip Obin, Blacklists @apcnigeria Twitter Handle / Governor Dapo Abiodun Commissions 100 Vehicles And 200 Bikes For Security / Tinubu, Target Of Blasphemous Campaign To Cause Religious War - Campaign Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.