Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? (6053 Views)

Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? / Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men / Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by slimyem: 12:38am On Nov 12, 2011
I find it offensive that men always think it's all about the money paid on the date. The costs are far more than that. When a man asks me on a date, he plans to wear the same shirt and trousers he probably wore last week. With the same shoes, run a comb through his hair, buys some petrol and he's ready for the date. With women, it's different. When a guy asks me out, regimes need to be followed. If it's a good week, a facial. Then my hair, a manicure and a pedicure. I have to think of a dress to wear, If I don't have one, I have to buy one. And fashion in Lagos is an expensive hobby. There are shoes to consider and a purse big enough to hold my phone and lipstick. By the time I'm ready for that date or a night out, I've probably spent twice what he'll spend for the whole night. Who said girls never pay? That's a blatant lie from the pits of hell!!!
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by r231(m): 12:40am On Nov 12, 2011
good cheesy
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by kelz88(f): 12:50am On Nov 12, 2011
All that preparation? shocked shocked

I think I would only think of what to wear.
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 12, 2011
@OP

Do you really expect anyone to take this crap you wrote seriously
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by slimyem: 1:08am On Nov 12, 2011
MrPrsdent:

@OP

Do you really expect anyone to take this seriously
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:10am On Nov 12, 2011
slimyemi kilode to ma long ara e, i no b mugun u facial man kan si meta

u dat rubs shirley overnite den wash wiv tura soap in the morning wan claim J lo, i dey laff in igbira ooooo

anyways bck to ur topic , i understand you go wash wig overnite because of date y stress yourself dear  grin grin grin grin grin

Listen wear something descent and let ur persona win him over dats enough as character is priceless  wink

1 Like

Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by seedord247(m): 1:19am On Nov 12, 2011
kaiii . .  what did you pay on a Date.

You go too Yaba too check for the Latest Bend Down Select  probably 3 for 200 naira. grin grin

And you will ask that silent mugun to take you too Chinese restaurant, TFC, E Center Silver Bird.

The cheapest Food in Silver Bird is 3,200 naira and if am not mistakenly you will still ask for Take away.( I neva Chop) tongue

Too round it up  .  . The Indomie Guy will make sure he satisfied you to his taste by given you like 7k to 10 for taxi.

So tell me how your 200 naira has help in this. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by freecocoa(f): 1:23am On Nov 12, 2011
All these one na long thing for me o,I just take enough money incase of anything,dress well(rarely have to shop for a date) and off I am.
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by slimyem: 1:25am On Nov 12, 2011
Idowuogbo:

slimyemi kilode to ma long ara e, i no b mugun u facial man kan si meta

u dat rubs shirley overnite den wash wiv tura soap in the morning wan claim J lo, i dey laff in igbira ooooo

anyways bck to your topic , i understand you go wash wig overnite because of date y stress yourself dear  grin grin grin grin grin

Listen wear something descent and let your persona win him over dats enough as character is priceless  wink
ki lon so?an wiru.,on wiru.
all that is no stress for me.as a matter of fact,i love taking care of my skin especially my pweety face so please shut it
!besides,m making a point to silence all the lefoollefools,benz 190's and tellfoolish men of nairaland who come here to make noise because they spend some miserable change on their low-class chics.
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 12, 2011
LMAO! @ the satire! Good one.
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by iice(f): 3:25am On Nov 12, 2011
Kai.

But no be lie some women get stress sha.   

I'm basically a dude.  Even if na formal event, if i vex i wear my jeans, sneakers and tshirt.  Don do am a couple of times grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by bekay911(f): 9:15am On Nov 12, 2011
Most of des preparatn nt neccesary neva shopped for a date jst wear o gud cloth nice hair do light make up etc
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by tellwisdom: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2011
ki lon so?an wiru.,on wiru.
all that is no stress for me.as a matter of fact,i love taking care of my skin especially my pweety face so please shut it
!besides,m making a point to silence all the lefoollefools,benz 190's and tellfoolish men of nairaland who come here to make noise because they spend some miserable change on their low-class chics.

Now that you have bought yourself bend down select SHOE and GIN STRING from the token given to you by a friend, is that why you had to call my name??   angry
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by Spclst900: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2011
op, all you'll buy, are they for me or for you?
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by Andrew3(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2011
I take it serious, Any responsible babe would want to be impressive expecially on a first date.
The brouhaha of seen a presentable angel in front of you is what everyman would also want
On a first date. Keep up babe you are right.
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by tellwisdom: 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2011

Abeg help me ask her oo undecided undecided

The gurl go greedy gan, i swear angry angry angry
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by Andrew3(m): 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2011
Beat it guys she is ma kinda gurl grin grin
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2011
Spclst900:

hehehe stingy boi , buy puff puff jo
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by Maximip(m): 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2011
@poster,

It's actually guys that prepare more for a date than ladies cause he's the one trying to impress. Ladies are the one who carry their
smelly 2 months old hairdo (they keep slapping every 2 mins) to a date
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by agnesefe: 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2011
It’s really humorous to read and hear illogic like this. Now, extend the scenario and argument further and, pray tell how appearing presentable at events, interviews and other engagements, conduces to one bearing the cost of hosting and organizing them. To be adjudged lovely is entirely at anyone’s behest or call and, is weighed to exact a measure of appreciation or praise, both by self and the other party, with possible extensions in the tenure of interest beyond the moment.

No better convincing impression exists than being oneself and making bold admissions and gratitude for the roles we all play in the making and sustenance of associations.
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by ojubi(m): 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2011
@ Poster, I am so disappointed on you. The only reason i open your thread to read is because i thought you will tell us women also ask their men out for dates and then pay the bills as ex amplified by you and maybe your girl friends. You post still boils down to one thing. "i am a woman, he is the man, so he should spend on me". This is really being cheap and parasitic. Infact you have belittled women more with your thread.

1 Like

Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by seedord247(m): 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2011
agnesefe:

It’s really humorous to read and hear illogic like this. Now, extend the scenario and argument further and, pray tell how appearing presentable at events, interviews and other engagements, conduces to one bearing the cost of hosting and organizing them. To be adjudged lovely is entirely at anyone’s behest or call and, is weighed to exact a measure of appreciation or praise, both by self and the other party, with possible extensions in the tenure of interest beyond the moment.

No better convincing impression exists than being oneself and making bold admissions and gratitude for the roles we all play in the making and sustenance of associations.

Guy dem swear for you ni abi you nor hear wettin happen to your bro sexkills.
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by Outstrip(f): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2011
Sweetie I have to agree with yo here grin I am married but even on our date nights I spend money. He just rubs his hand over his face and he is ready to go. It's not fair oh LOL
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by tellwisdom: 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2011
Guy dem swear for you ni abi you nor hear wettin happen to your bro sexkills.

sad sad grin
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by whirlwind7(m): 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2011
slimyem:

I find it offensive that men always think it's all about the money paid on the date. The costs are far more than that. When a man asks me on a date, he plans to wear the same shirt and trousers he probably wore last week. With the same shoes, run a comb through his hair, buys some petrol and he's ready for the date. With women, it's different. When a guy asks me out, regimes need to be followed. If it's a good week, a facial. Then my hair, a manicure and a pedicure. I have to think of a dress to wear, If I don't have one, I have to buy one. And fashion in Lagos is an expensive hobby. There are shoes to consider and a purse big enough to hold my phone and lipstick. By the time I'm ready for that date or a night out, I've probably spent twice what he'll spend for the whole night. Who said girls never pay? That's a blatant lie from the pits of hell!!!

You sure can lie/exaggerate o! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by pendo89(f): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2011
agnesefe:

Dude! I once read that people are supposed to speak 'bicycle english here.This of yours is no nl bike english.
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by born2boink(m): 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2011
Wetin even special for date,Na Shayo joint?
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by eghost247(m): 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2011
slimyem:

I find it offensive that men always think it's all about the money paid on the date. The costs are far more than that. When a man asks me on a date, he plans to wear the same shirt and trousers he probably wore last week. With the same shoes, run a comb through his hair, buys some petrol and he's ready for the date. With women, it's different. When a guy asks me out, regimes need to be followed. If it's a good week, a facial. Then my hair, a manicure and a pedicure. I have to think of a dress to wear,  If I don't have one, I have to buy one. And fashion in Lagos is an expensive hobby. There are shoes to consider and a purse big enough to hold my phone and lipstick. By the time I'm ready for that date or a night out, I've probably spent twice what he'll spend for the whole night. Who said girls never pay? That's a blatant lie from the pits of hell!!!
can u show us tell us or explain to us how u reached this conclusion that men think its all about the money paid on a date, and why should u go through all this for a date?, why do u have to buy new clothes to go on a date.?people get married with jeans and sneakers so i find it ridiculous that u need to go through so much for a date
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by Sijo01(f): 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2011
iice:

Kai.

But no be lie some women get stress sha.   

I'm basically a dude.  Even if na formal event, if i vex i wear my jeans, sneakers and tshirt.  Don do am a couple of times grin

mi & u 'is' d same on diz one oo.
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by Sike(m): 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2011
BrB!
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by Natasha2(f): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2011
wow seriously? when I saw this I thought you meant maybe paying for the meal and all that I was like yeah you're right, but after reading it babe I was so disappointed what do you mean by all these? My dear there's no guy who would want to take you out on a date and wouldn't knock his brain out thinking of what to wear or how to impress you he might even get a new perf all to impress you so it goes both ways dear, what you said is baseless cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2011
Many interpretations of the word 'date'. For some, it is an opportunity to get something: money or sex. Obviously many people prepare well to get either of them. when it comes to 'dating', there is a Nigerian mentality - for many ladies, it's 'chop as much of his money as possible' and for the guy, 'chop as much of her as possible'.

In the end, it's all about the people in question - freedom to do as you please but most Nigerians have the same mentality when it comes to 'dating'.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? / Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies / Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.